1075 users online (269 members and 806 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Jaycee's Bio dad

Has anything come out about her bio father? I am just curious..... I was wondering if her mom had been married to him at one time or was he ever around or is he still living?

Not that I have heard and I do think this subject should be left alone.

Quote Originally Posted by georgiagirl View Post
    Has anything come out about her bio father? I am just curious..... I was wondering if her mom had been married to him at one time or was he ever around or is he still living?
    I'm interested to know as well.

I agree Beyond Belief. IIRC, Stepdad said in an interview that he was the only father she ever knew. If that's the case, then any info about bio-dad really doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief View Post
    Not that I have heard and I do think this subject should be left alone.
    I agree. Jaycees stepfather has cared enough too. Actually, he cared. I think he has more to say in all of this than any biological dad ever did!
    For Jaycees sake, I hope there are only a few people there for her and her daughters...

After looking at all these pictures of the yard, all that stuff, this guy must have frequented thrift shops and garage sales.
    These little ones don't even have birth certificates. So much has to be done for them.
    But you know what, I think they are all going to be okay. Their mother is an awesome woman.

sorry off topic

Quote Originally Posted by georgiagirl View Post
    Good question. I remember the kidnapping well and the stepfather's statements but I never remember anything about a bio-dad.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Somewhere I read that the bio-dad was ruled out as a suspect as he hadn't even known where she was living at the time of her abduction. So it sounds like he was entirely uninterested in her life.

Detectives said they believe she was abducted by strangers and not by relatives or her natural father, Kenneth Slayton, who lives in Los Angeles and has not seen or contacted her since birth, Sheriff McDonald said.

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache...&ct=clnk&gl=us

thatswhatshesaid is offline Jacee Lee Dugard IS and HAS a Mother Of The Year.
    I do understand the initial question, in the vein of finding out more about Jaycee's life pre-kidnapping. I didn't know anything about her before this case either, so I am glad to have filled in that blank as far as that goes.

Jaycee's step-dad is the only dad she has known. And I have a feeling once she learns he tried to rescue her and the guilt he's felt over these years they can BOTH help each other heal and he can still be a father figure in her life, and a grandfather to her girls. You're never too old to have a grandpa spoil you.

Jaycee's Mom

I don't know if this is the right thread, doesn't seem to be one that exactly matches. I saw somewhere that her mother lives in Riverside County. Don't know if this is the same person or not, but her name can be easily searched and it comes up with a picture from her work on their website. I'm not going to post it, but search Terry Probyn Riverside and you'll find it.

Quote Originally Posted by thatswhatshesaid View Post
    I do understand the initial question, in the vein of finding out more about Jaycee's life pre-kidnapping. I didn't know anything about her before this case either, so I am glad to have filled in that blank as far as that goes.

Jaycee's step-dad is the only dad she has known. And I have a feeling once she learns he tried to rescue her and the guilt he's felt over these years they can BOTH help each other heal and he can still be a father figure in her life, and a grandfather to her girls. You're never too old to have a grandpa spoil you.
    I think Carl is an exceptional human being, and his daughter Jaycee is one hell of a person. The strength she has shown over the past 18 years....she must have learned from her parents.
    "well, in my mind, my opinion is not so humble at all...it's just my opinion"

Megan Kanka
    December 7, 1986 - July 31, 1994
    forever missed

Someone, somewhere knows what happened to CRYSTAL TYMICH

Quote Originally Posted by phylliyum View Post
    I think Carl is an exceptional human being, and his daughter Jaycee is one hell of a person. The strength she has shown over the past 18 years....she must have learned from her parents.
    Uh. Just curious. Do you know Carl?

Jaycee's biological father has given at least one interview. He is appalled at what happened to her and had nothing but nice things to say about her mother Terry.

He is married with three children of his own.

Meanwhile, Kenneth Slayton Jr., 41, was stunned to learn Jaycee was his half sister. "I had no idea I even had a half sister until my full sister called and told me the other night," Slayton Jr. told the Daily News.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Uh. Just curious. Do you know Carl?
    oops. typo on my part. I meant to say he "seems like" and exceptional human being.

although, somewhere in this massive chaos of boxes, i have a letter Jaycee's family (i believe it was her dad) wrote to me in response to a letter I wrote them in 1994/95..
    "well, in my mind, my opinion is not so humble at all...it's just my opinion"

Megan Kanka
    December 7, 1986 - July 31, 1994
    forever missed

Someone, somewhere knows what happened to CRYSTAL TYMICH

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast