Louis Ross

According to the resume obtained that appears to be our LWR he is employed by South River Technologies as a Sr. Business Devolopment Mgr. One of his customers is said to be Telcos, which is NOT listed as a customer on the SRT website. He is also not shown on the Mngmnt team. The World Wireless Technologies Asia, Inc. I can't even find a website for.

His aka's:

Louis W Ross
Louis W 3 Ross
Louis 3 Ross
Louis W Individually Ross
Louis Welton

RossMug.jpg

I read somewhere that he moved to Arizona. I wonder where he works. I'd like to send him a Xmas card.

Yes, I remember reading that in the news. Did we ever get confirmation on that? I wonder where in Arizona.

I can't find him so far. I've been looking about once a month. He hasn't popped up yet.

I can't find him so far. I've been looking about once a month. He hasn't popped up yet.

I know, it's weird right? No social networking at all, no listings that I can find.

Luckily, since the FBI is on Hasanni's case, they can find his whereabouts pretty easily anywhere in the US, so I am sure he won't disappear totally.

But I'd still like to know what he's up to these days.

According to a new article he is living in Maryland and is suspect #1.

OAKLAND -- Louis Ross, former foster father of Hasanni Campbell, still is considered the primary suspect in the boy's disappearance one year ago today, said acting Lt. Gus Galindo at a news conference held at the Oakland Police Department this morning.
The disappearance is classified as missing persons case, but after a year of investigation, Oakland police still believe Hasanni "met foul play at the hands of Louis Ross," said Galindo, who is leading the investigation into the then-5-year-old Fremont boy's disappearance. He reiterated that point several times.
Investigators are working with the FBI and the Alameda County District Attorney's Office. They have interviewed the boy's aunt and former foster mother Jennifer Campbell since she moved to Arizona. She is considered a person of interest who may have information pertinent to the case.
The last time police talked to Ross, who now lives in Maryland, was the day he was arrested. "I feel Louis Ross is obviously not being forthright," Galindo said.
One reason Ross still is considered a prime suspect is that he was the last person with Hasanni when he went missing. In the past year, investigators have held two major searches in the Hayward shoreline area and in Oakland. Despite what Ross has told police about the disappearance, "my belief is (Hasanni) never made it to Oakland," Galindo said.
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_15729989

He's back in Maryland. Thank you darlin_gal.

He has family in Maryland IIRC?

I'm trying to remember which city in MD that he had family? TIA if anyone knows.

He'll show up in the news again. He'll try to keep a low profile, but something will...anger him, or cause him to come back to the public eye.
Unfortunately, I don't believe there's anything we can do to help the little angel except to bide our time, and wait.
He'll either confess or kill himself.
This is all just a feeling I have...nothing concrete.
Sweet Hasanni. You deserved so much better.

He'll show up in the news again. He'll try to keep a low profile, but something will...anger him, or cause him to come back to the public eye.
Unfortunately, I don't believe there's anything we can do to help the little angel except to bide our time, and wait.
He'll either confess or kill himself.
This is all just a feeling I have...nothing concrete.
Sweet Hasanni. You deserved so much better.

I definitely think after having a nation with it's eyes trained on Louis, he'll seek out that level of fame again (for reasons other than making a child disappear). They printed this article specifically naming him, it's got to be a ploy, and I wouldn't be shocked to see him doing interviews again now that the door has been opened for him just a tad. It's obvious to me that he wallowed in the media attention, barking orders and showing us his controlling nature. I don't think THAT guy will ever confess, because in order to confess, one must possess feelings of guilt and responsibility that would lead one to confess. Ain't gonna happen with THAT guy. I also think he's entirely to narcissistic to commit suicide. But I wholeheartedly agree with you in that karma gets around to everyone. Louis and Jennifer obviously split, and she's still said nothing we're aware of. I tend to believe, because of this, that she's known ALL...all along.

Sometimes the wheels of justice turn ever so slowly. I believe that's the case here. How will that snowball of justice start rolling downhill and gaining momentum? I truly believe, based on what I've seen of Louis via media, that he's going to p*ss someone off.....and when he does that's how the justice phase of Hasanni's case will begin. Someone Louis targets is going to look back on what happened to Hasanni.....and blow this case wide open. My guess is that it will be a woman....a woman other than Jennifer. Perhaps a new love interest that he, well, is less than honest with? Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

JMO

I have been thinking about Hasanni this morning (and many mornings). It is so unreal that he has not been located.

As Louis Ross is still considered the primary suspect according to Lt. Gus Galindo in the above referrenced article posted by darlin gal (thank you). Lt. Galindo knows that Ross is not being truthful, we know Ross is not being truthful, and Ross knows that LE knows this. Meanwhile Ross is just free to move back to Maryland and remain free to go about his life, and little Hasanni has not been found. It is my fervent hope that Hasanni will be located and that one day Ross will be held accountable for his actions.

I wish that somehow Jennifer would have a change of heart and tell everything she knows about this . I hope neither she nor Ross will ever have a peaceful day and that little Hasanni's face will haunt them in nightmares.

Anyway, this little guy, Hasanni, is on my mind many, many times a week. It breaks my heart that he has not been found.

JMO

Searched for LWR and looks like he may have moved again.

He's showing as possibly living in Arlington VA now. Just a heads up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back