Other Relatives of Hasanni Campbell

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
Please discuss any other family members here - there are already threads for JC and LR.

We've got:

Bio-mom - Shemika Campbell
Bio-dad - Ronald M Hughes
Maternal Gma - Pamela Clark

Who else?

IIRC:

Biomom is in San Fransisco, and believes JC and LR are innocent. She admits she lost her two children due to domestic abuse, but I am hazy on what exactly this means.

Biodad is also located in SF, but may be currently incarcerated(?). He is certainly not in the picture, from all accounts.

Does anyone know if the two kids have the same dad?

IIRC:

Biomom is in San Fransisco, and believes JC and LR are innocent. She admits she lost her two children due to domestic abuse, but I am hazy on what exactly this means.

Biodad is also located in SF, but may be currently incarcerated(?). He is certainly not in the picture, from all accounts.

Does anyone know if the two kids have the same dad?

I'm pretty sure they do have the same dad. It was in a previous thread--I believe that little Aaliyah has the last name Hughes, and he is Hassani's dad, too, even though Hassani's last name is his mom's, Campbell.

Regina Douglas is the name of his godmother--in this article she says they had nothing to do with his disappearance. But I know I saw her on tv saying that LR's story was fishy.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/11/BASU19716O.DTL

We've got:

Bio-mom - Shemika Campbell
Bio-dad - Ronald M Hughes
Maternal Gma - Pamela Clark

Who else?

Full Bio-sister -Aaliyah Hughes- 18 mo.old at time of Hasanni's disapearence
We must never forget Aaliyah Hughes, Hasanni's ONLY "REAL FAMILY MEMBER"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online