813 users online (119 members and 694 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

Is it possible that he "sells" these children?

Is that what the men parties were in the backyard?

I have a hard time grasping that Jaycee was only pregnant twice, ecspecially when the 4 year olds have been mentioned.
    Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride.

My opinion!

I feel that there were likely other babies or children that we will end up hearing about, but it is just the single neighbor account that indicates the existence of the two four year olds. I feel that unless I hear more than just this one account, I personally will consider the two 4 year olds to be a weed or rumor for now.

I thought I read a quote from the neighbor saying there was one 4 year old girl. She should be six now since it was two years ago. Unless the media got it wrong and misquoted, I'm believing that there were more children over the years. To me, it would be pretty odd for the media to completely get wrong the number of kids in that back yard especially since authorities were called (who did nothing). If kids are never taken to the doctor, and possibly horribly abused there could be some dead kids buried around or even in that horrible yard. These aren't normal people here, they're lunatics, pedophiles, and horribly evil people.

I hate to say this, but my first thought was that maybe the 4 yr old was the daughter of Jaycee's oldest daughter. I know Garrido claims he changed and didn't touch "his girls", but he'd probably say anything at this point. Although, of course, it could be another one of Jaycee's children.
    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by turbosleuthing View Post
    Is it possible that he "sells" these children?

Is that what the men parties were in the backyard?

I have a hard time grasping that Jaycee was only pregnant twice, ecspecially when the 4 year olds have been mentioned.
    That is exactly what I have been wondering...

I was immediately suspicious that he might have been prostituting them and possibley selling children he didn't want for himself.

Do the Horrors ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by LillyRush View Post
    I hate to say this, but my first thought was that maybe the 4 yr old was the daughter of Jaycee's oldest daughter. I know Garrido claims he changed and didn't touch "his girls", but he'd probably say anything at this point. Although, of course, it could be another one of Jaycee's children.
    I wondered that too... but if she is 15, having babies at 11 sounds like it might be less likely.. but not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I thought I read a quote from the neighbor saying there was one 4 year old girl. She should be six now since it was two years ago. Unless the media got it wrong and misquoted, I'm believing that there were more children over the years. To me, it would be pretty odd for the media to completely get wrong the number of kids in that back yard especially since authorities were called (who did nothing). If kids are never taken to the doctor, and possibly horribly abused there could be some dead kids buried around or even in that horrible yard. These aren't normal people here, they're lunatics, pedophiles, and horribly evil people.
    I agree... I think we are seeing the tip of an iceberg here... It seems a bit unlikely that Jaycee only had two children in 18 years. I have a hard time seeing PG give her birth control pills. I have also wondered if he was selling and/or disposing of unwanted children. I wonder too if Jaycee may have had miscarriages.

I wouldn't be surprised if her 15 year old daughter has been pregnant as well.

At this point... I'm not sure if anything would surprise me with this case.

Quote Originally Posted by LillyRush View Post
    I was thinking th same exact think Lilly.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Brannagh View Post
    I wondered that too... but if she is 15, having babies at 11 sounds like it might be less likely.. but not impossible.
    Yeah it is def not impossible. I'm pretty sure that my sister got her period when she was 10 or 11 years old so it's possible the oldest daughter got hers young as well.

Yep, I think it's possible. 11/12-ish is a pretty typical age for a girl to get her period and start ovulating. Plus, girls are tending to get it even earlier than ever now. And, of course, 11 yrs old is when creepo kidnapped and started molesting Jaycee. So, that seems to be a popular age with him.

On the other hand, I just started thinking that maybe this neighbor Helen Boyer who was quoted on abc news as thinking that the Garridos were so great and knew the girls as "friends of the family" (supposedly Nancy's friend's children)...maybe Helen Boyer had children or grandchildren who she brought over to play with the kids for awhile. I thought about her again while reading another thread where people wondered if the kids could have been visitors.

But, overall, I tend to lean towards something more sinister considering everything else and that the other children seen in the yard belonged to either Jaycee or her oldest daughter.
    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Of course, the little children seen around that place could also have been other kidnap victims.

This guy is Satan himself, imo. The police have said there could be many other kidnap victims buried around there. It's also likely it could be dead babies and children of Jaycee and her oldest daughter. I agree with others who have said we really don't need to know everything Jaycee and those two girls have gone through. We will find out something when (if) bodies are pulled out of those yards, no matter whose bodies they are.

He could have sold some of the kids, no matter who they were and how he got them, to sex rings. Absolutely horrible. I think this guy is one of the worst offenders we've ever heard about and so is his nasty wife.

Also, we may never know all the details because there may not be a trial. If he confesses or pleads guilty, there would be no need for a trial, just sentencing, and doesn't he have 39 years or something like that left from his prior conviction? I don't know. If he's such a changed man, gotten religion and all that, he'd just fess up and take his punishment like a man, wouldn't he?
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcRplw0LeUA"]YouTube - Jaycee Lee Dugard's Stepdad on Fox News[/ame]
    "I have babies, Mama" - "two."

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    dang if I can find the link that was posted on this.... but Garrido said that he slept with his girls in his arms every night and didn't even kiss them... then he said something about taking it slow!!!!!!!!

I found that strange the first time I read it....

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    dang if I can find the link that was posted on this.... but Garrido said that he slept with his girls in his arms every night and didn't even kiss them... then he said something about taking it slow!!!!!!!!

I found that strange the first time I read it....
    Then he was grooming his own children for incest!!!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Does anyone have the quote from the police spokesman who said something to the effect that there's much more to this case, but he couldn't comment further?

I forgot to bookmark it and can't find it in any of the stories.

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast