762 users online (99 members and 663 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Auramyst is offline One should look for what is, not for what one thinks should be ~Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by emmiesmom View Post
    Hi everyone! I've been a user for quite sometime,just went MIA for awhile. From reading previous posts & articles it seems to me that either the dog heard or sensed someone there then barked startling the Perp. For some reason I get the sense that the bulb is still part if the investigation regardless of when it broke. I also think its someone they either knew socially, maybe was at the graduation partyor someone that was known to the neighborhood that would not set off any alarms during the time he was tampering with lightbulb but would be remembered after their
    dissappearance such as a neighbor or a someone performing a service. Im sure he carefully staked the place out prior, I dont think this was a crime of opportunity. Its also been brought up that the dog wss found unharmed inside & seemed anxious that says to me that something happened in the
    house that was violent in nature and/or the perp was yelling at some point. Darn it I had a point & its gone out of my head sorry! Anyway, I bekieve it was one perp & the girls were the targets. One perp is able to control all 3 if one of the girls is used as bait to get the others to comply. That has happened before as in the case of Yosimity park murders. The perp was able to control all three by using the daughter of one of the vics as bait.
    I agree with you. I don't believe this was a crime of opportunity. There were too many things the perp had to have known prior to the evening of the abduction. One of which would have been who lives in the house and how many people live in the house. One car doesn't mean only one person lives there. They could be a one car family of five. Three cars being there that night could have meant six men were in the house. The perp(s) definitely knew ahead of time who lived there. He had probably been watching the house for a few weeks prior to the abduction.
    All posts are my opinion

Looking over the pictures thread, I just noticed something minor and personally curious. The front door to the Levitt house has the screen door opening from right to left and the inside door inversely, left to right. Many homes/apartment structures have a consistent pattern of both doors opening and closing from the same point but in mirror opposites. I happen to be living in an apartment now (old triplex) that has this less common setup, my back door is exactly like the Levitt front door. In my case, the screen doors have to open in these directions because there is no room any other way, and in the Levitt example, opening the way it does, does afford far more space. But, as a small personal agitation, I find the inverse setup annoying and I always feel the screen door is in my way when I negotiating with packages and stuff. I enjoy more the certainty of pushing all doors to the right, or all to the left for best clearance.

Some may see this as a possible explanation of breaking the globe light case...possible. There may have been a stopper latch on the screen door, many have them, Iíve not been blessed with one such at my place. And, if the perps found it as annoying as I do, they clearly worked it out. But, just a personal curiosity.

I suspect this discussion has gotten a bit "cold". But would like to interject that while it is an uncommon tactic, it is possible to shoot out security lights with a pellet or BB gun prior to egress into a secured location. Such tactics are more common with specific military groups and security analysis teams. A pellet or BB might shatter the globe but not the bulb. For what it's worth...
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    But would like to interject that while it is an uncommon tactic, it is possible to shoot out security lights with a pellet or BB gun prior to egress into a secured location. Such tactics are more common with specific military groups and security analysis teams. A pellet or BB might shatter the globe but not the bulb.
    An interesting idea, but wouldn't that create needless noise? It doesn't seem consistent with someone planning to break in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3