1027 users online (185 members and 842 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Sound Proof Room

Any information on the location or reason for having a sound proof room?

Did it have anything to do with the voice box?
    Last edited by ChaCha; 08-31-2009 at 01:36 PM.
    *My comments are only my opinion, not fact. It is my commentary on the topic, and I'm exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Comments are NOT made with any malicious intent.

I agree with what John Douglas said in his book Law and Disorder:

"Our 1st allegiance must always be to justice. Justice is often uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean we should turn our heads away. Justice is truth in action. Whatever it means and wherever it takes us. Justice is not a political game, it is a search for truth."

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08....missing.girl/

Garrido told Karunaratne that he had a soundproof recording studio in the backyard, said Karunaratne, who described Garrido's music as "Christian, contemporary" and said some songs "were about love and romance.

---------------------------------------------
    He was also listed as "a musician" in the articles about the rape of the victim that he was actually convicted for. And there are pics of a younger Garrido standing at a mike and brandishing a guitar in a rock star pose that were in a frame in "the compound" - seen in those unauthorized photos. Further there was an interview somewhere with a guy who did some of the soundproofing for him, and a guy who had at some point been shown the soundproofing to see what he thought? I don't have links for those though, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody2 View Post
    http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08....missing.girl/

Garrido told Karunaratne that he had a soundproof recording studio in the backyard, said Karunaratne, who described Garrido's music as "Christian, contemporary" and said some songs "were about love and romance.

---------------------------------------------
    He was also listed as "a musician" in the articles about the rape of the victim that he was actually convicted for. And there are pics of a younger Garrido standing at a mike and brandishing a guitar in a rock star pose that were in a frame in "the compound" - seen in those unauthorized photos. Further there was an interview somewhere with a guy who did some of the soundproofing for him, and a guy who had at some point been shown the soundproofing to see what he thought? I don't have links for those though, sorry.
    I've been trying to find that link as well, to no avail. If you happen to stumble upon it, could you please post it? I'll keep looking for it.

I'm interested to know when the soundproofed room was built and if the other structures were there during that time.

Location of soundproof building in relation to "yard" in this link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dnap-girl.html