The "Parties" and Other Neighbor Accounts

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Is this sensationalism? or are these stories for real? Let's discuss and keep track of them here.

Garrido is a psychotic religious fanatic, with his weird God's Desire church, he believes women's role is to be slaves to men, so he probably believed it was acceptable to pimp out women & girls in exchange for goods or services

There is no reason so far to believe that the neighbor Mike Rogers who described the sickening parties is not credible.:mad:

Walnut Avenue is ordinarily a very quiet street. Traffic does not go up and down it unless they have a reason for being there ~ people going to and from home or home based businesses (there's a house where they do window tinting), residential deliveries, just routine stuff going on. We saw some children playing in yards at either end of the street, there's an old basketball hoop at the curb to the right of Robinson's house, just all "normal" stuff.

When we were out there on yesterday, there were cars going up and down the street (other ), people milling around, things like that. We could hear a local rooster crowing from apparently the other street over.

I don't know how that sound compares to the noises heard from the Monster's property, but the story from Mr. Rogers just sickens me.

I just posted the above text in what I guess we would call the "main discussion thread." Please delete it over there mods if you feel the comment should have been made here (I didn't see this thread until after I made the post). Thank you.

I am noticing that as time goes by the stories get more sensational. And with the allegations that overseas media is paying for stories, I am really wondering if some of the stories might be at least exaggerated. The better the story the more money? Money + 15 min. of fame is a pretty powerful motive.

I know I have read that PG held church services in his backyard for instance. So how does that relate to sex parties in his back yard? Most articles I am seeing are talking about the stories, but aren't giving any indication of how many, how often, or when these alleged sex parties happened. Was it one party several years ago? Or was it every weekend last summer? I don't know, if it is true the articles just seem a little vague in facts to me.

Also, how does a captive 'bond' with the man who offers her and her children up at sex parties? I am having a lot of trouble with that one.

I'm not saying that all the stories are untrue or exaggerated. But I am really wondering if maybe some of the more sensational ones aren't.

church in the basement of the house. Garrido is described as a psycotic, addicted to forced sex by authorities, look at the name of his made up church, the word desire has sexual connotations, his sicko 'church' certanly could include sexual slavery, forced sex.

Mike Rogers the neighbor said that groups of men, arrived at the house on summer nights, that they carried crates of beer, mainly mexican in appearence, that they lit bonfires, shouted, broke bottles and carried on late into the night, that these parties occured frequently

As to your saying how could a mother allow her children to be pimped?

Jaycee was a child only 11 years old when she was kidnapped, she didn't 'allow' anything, the monster Garrido took her by force from her family when she was too young to know anything about men, or what is expected in a relationship, locked her away from the world, by the time he was having his sick parties the poor child had probably been told be him that this is 'what's expected of a wife', even if she tried to fight the grown men raping her, how could she get away?

To your question about the parties though, I've wondered if the woman or women that the neighbor saw with the men thru the bonfire lit tent at night could be one or more prostitutes that Phil Garrido brought to his parties, then did he murder them? and not Jaycee or her daughters in the tent?

It could be either, or both considering the perp's background.

Any news media that hypes about "headless, naked barbie dolls" is pure trash. My god..I had hundreds of them growing up.

remember how if you pulled the head off you could never get it back on? LOL

mainstream news report, interviews of the neighbor Mike Rogers describing activities including loud parties in the Garrido's yard have been reported by more than one mainstream news outlet.

remember how if you pulled the head off you could never get it back on? LOL

wrapped him with white bandage tape, made a casket with contact paper to make a mummy for show & tell in grade school

decorated the dashboard of his car recently with religious symbols & nude plastic baby dolls.

Lots of children take clothes off Barbies, cut their hair, take their heads off, etc so the naked headless barbies may have no signifigance.

Any news media that hypes about "headless, naked barbie dolls" is pure trash. My god..I had hundreds of them growing up.

There was a quote about this in a so-called "satire" online paper, but I don't think it was serious. (There was a headless barbie in one of the photos of all the junk inside the tents)

Ohh ok, I hadn't heard that. I had a million naked dolls as a kid.

There was a quote about this in a so-called "satire" online paper, but I don't think it was serious. (There was a headless barbie in one of the photos of all the junk inside the tents)

there were several headless barbies, it's not surprising to me though since some children pull of barbies heads if they're frustrated or bored, fairly normal kid behaviour.

mainstream news report, interviews of the neighbor Mike Rogers describing activities including loud parties in the Garrido's yard have been reported by more than one mainstream news outlet.
Mainstream news outlets can get things wrong, embellish, take liberties too. Since it's been reported on though, my questions are Were they sex parties? Is he certain of what was going on or was it just a loud party? It's very possible that the neighbor was mistaken. His comments are just vague enough that he isn't sure what was going on. It's not to say that it's impossible, far from it, but it's just not a known fact at this moment, just speculation.

the tent (when there's a bonfire near a tent you'd be able to see those), "bobbing up and down" that there was obviously sexual activity going on in the tent:

"Mr Rogers says 'perverts' in the area were regularly invited over by Garrido for sex, beer and drug parties and that the Garrido home was, in effect, being used as a brothel.
He watched groups of men arriving at the house on hot summer nights. They carried crates of beer. Mainly of Mexican appearance, they lit bonfires, played music and shouted and laughed late into the night.
They also took it in turns to enter a tent erected amid the junk in Garrido's backyard. 'I saw them entering the tent one by one,' he says. 'I saw them bobbing up and down and I thought, "My God, there is something sexual going on in there".'
Once, he peeped through a crack in the fence separating their land. 'These guys were unsavoury looking men,' he says.
'They were drinking beer and smashing the bottles on the ground. I thought they had a prostitute or something in there. I thought it might have been some kind of sex party or something. It happened quite often. They were different men each time."

"The men gave each other 'high-fives' when they emerged from the tent".

They were going in the tent to have sex at the parties, it hasn't been established yet who they were going into the tent to have sex with.

If it is true that such "parties" were held in the backyard, it is beyond disgusting.

Did this Rogers ever call the police? Look, I'm a "to each their own" kind of person and I could care less if adults want to have some kind of sex party in the privacy of their own home. But the conditions that he described would have had me calling in the authorities, if only to make sure that something illegal/non-consensual wasn't going on.

That is so unbelievably vile.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back