Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    Isn't this the same woman? It says she graduated from high school in 1991.

http://www.classmates.com/directory/...gId=8687246755

I found a record that says she was born April 1974. There's a note with the record that adds 1944 as an alternate date! For those who have an Ancestry account, here's the link:

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/s...852&recoff=1+2

For everyone else, this is what it says generally:

U.S. Public Records Index
    Name: Cheyvonne J Lee
    Birth Date: Apr 1974
    [1944]
    Plus it lists her address in 1993.

And in 1981 at this Pittsburg church school, she's in the fourth row, second from right.

http://www.geocities.com/upcpitt/His...s-of-1981.html

1983 - second row, third from right. She attended from 1981 - 1984.
    http://www.geocities.com/upcpitt/His...s-of-1983.html

She's #333 on the Pittsburg Pirates Alumni site:

http://www.phspiratesalumni.com/memb...f41d7111e1f0e8

In this article, it says she's 35 (third paragraph). In this article it says PG handed out pictures of Jaycee/Allissa on his business cards for 10 years!

http://www.usposttoday.com/kidnap-vi...to-be-a-model/

Yes, the girlfriend who called the police a few years ago was with Robinson, not Rogers.

Mods: If it's not OK to post this, please delete. Thanks. It is online, however, and very easy to find by anyone.
    I'd say '74 sounds about right. Still, she needs someone to teach her about boundries!!!!

If he was handing out pics of Jaycee all those years, it's just a travesty.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy1 For This Useful Post:

I have to say - and I hope this is the right place to say it - I take the reports out of the UK with a BOULDER of salt!

Most of the sensational reports we've seen from the UK in the past couple of days have not been corraborated by US media. Some of the UK publications are right up there with the National Inquirer - IMO.

I also wonder how many details provided by the stepdad are really accurate. I truly feel for him and I'm thrilled that the cloud of suspicion has been lifted from over his head. But I'm just not sure he has been given any real authority to speak about what's happened with Jaycee, her girls and her mother this past week.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fairy1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    I have to say - and I hope this is the right place to say it - I take the reports out of the UK with a BOULDER of salt!

Most of the sensational reports we've seen from the UK in the past couple of days have not been corraborated by US media. Some of the UK publications are right up there with the National Inquirer - IMO.

I also wonder how many details provided by the stepdad are really accurate. I truly feel for him and I'm thrilled that the cloud of suspicion has been lifted from over his head. But I'm just not sure he has been given any real authority to speak about what's happened with Jaycee, her girls and her mother this past week.
    Phillip Garrido does have the history of using storage units to commit rapes in, he's described by psychologists as "being addicted to forced sex" & a voyeur,so his past aberrant behaviors do fit in with what Mike Rogers described having seen. Since Garrido didn't want to get arrested & go back to prison for rape again, he built storage (the sheds & tents) on his own property to reduce the chances of getting caught.

(Similarly, Josef Fritzi the "dungeon dad" rapist of Austria said he'd served time in prison for rape in the past & didn't want to go to prison again , he said that is why he built a hidden cellar dungeon, kidnapped his daughter, confined her there, raped her for years, so he could commit sexual assault & not get caught)

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shari_Gal For This Useful Post:

Folks,

Rogers account may be true...who knows...but the reports are vague WRT dates and timelines. Why not a simple account of exactly when Rogers saw this occur.

The reports did mention "hot summer nights" when these parties took place.

The Pittsburg murder victims, including Lisa Norrell, were found in Nov., Dec. and Jan. I doubt Rogers story relates to these particular women.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to citypat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by joga View Post
    hate to quote myself, but in this same article the Molina lady says this

"Cheyvonne Molino, 35, who runs an auto wrecking yard with her husband, said Phillip Garrido printed their business cards and often stopped by with his daughters. After his arrest, Molino said reporters hacked into her Facebook page and stole photos she had posted of Garrido’s daughters, who had attended a party for her daughter’s 16th birthday on Aug. 15."

do you believe that her facebook account was hacked or that she sold them??
    she had also said early on...Dont know where I read it...so much to read...
    She said that he did not allow any picturs of the girls to be taken.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:

I think there might actually be software that can go into people's Myspace and Facebook accounts. I don't know for sure, since I don't even get on those types of websites, but I think I've read about that type of software.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MLE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MLE View Post
    I think there might actually be software that can go into people's Myspace and Facebook accounts. I don't know for sure, since I don't even get on those types of websites, but I think I've read about that type of software.
    Facebook has an application called "Photo Stalker" that allows you to view the photos of members who are not on your friends list.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MissOtk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissOtk View Post
    Facebook has an application called "Photo Stalker" that allows you to view the photos of members who are not on your friends list.
    that his sooo wrong....what kind of a creeper sits around programming things that are solely meant to violate people's privacy. i'll have to let my son know this because he feels like the only 14 in the world with such a mean mother she won't let him use facebook or myspace. i can be like SEE I'M NOT THE CRAZY ONE!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joga For This Useful Post:

http://ww2.cox.com/myconnection/ariz...uleType=apNews

Article on who has profited so far from this story. The news media can be huge leeches. We all know this, but I'm disgusted how low some can stoop.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefragile7393 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shari_Gal View Post
    Phillip Garrido does have the history of using storage units to commit rapes in, he's described by psychologists as "being addicted to forced sex" & a voyeur,so his past aberrant behaviors do fit in with what Mike Rogers described having seen. Since Garrido didn't want to get arrested & go back to prison for rape again, he built storage (the sheds & tents) on his own property to reduce the chances of getting caught.
    I have a sick feeling that the monster had a storage unit (or something) somewhere else, especially since LE supposedly did not find any evidence linking him to the Pittsburg murders at his property.

This area (Antioch, Pittsburg and over into Oakley) has a lot of storage unit companies. At least 3 I can think of are within 1-3 miles of Walnut Avenue (Bridgehead off E. 18th Street, and 2 on Sunset).

There's another within 2 miles of the Pittsburg-Antioch Highway/California Avenue area where the adult victims were found and where the monster did business with the recycling company at 1501 Loveridge Road.

I do have to add a caveat, though, as I don't remember off the top of my head which storage centers were already open for business in the late 1990's. We had a bunch of them opening up along with our building boom; will have to see which ones have been here 10-11 years.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Californian For This Useful Post:

GREAT article about the Dugard press coverage so far, mainly focusing on the UK tabloid reports

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...eee-lee-dugard

"When a slavering press brands kidnap victims such as Jaycee Lee Dugard 'sex slaves', it shames themWhy don't abducted and abused girls get the same anonymity as other rape victims?"

22. The Following User Says Thank You to joga For This Useful Post:

I think the Guardian is just as tabloidy as the others.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to i.b.nora For This Useful Post:

What coverage? We've heard virtually nothing about this since they arrested Dugard. In fact, this forum has nothing to discuss. How much are they going to keep under wraps now that it is so obvious that every system and check in place has shown an EPIC FAIL? I'm not surprised no one is talking. Everyone F'd up to the n'th degree here!

MOO

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    What coverage? We've heard virtually nothing about this since they arrested Dugard. In fact, this forum has nothing to discuss. How much are they going to keep under wraps now that it is so obvious that every system and check in place has shown an EPIC FAIL? I'm not surprised no one is talking. Everyone F'd up to the n'th degree here!

MOO
    we've heard nothing from LE and those types, but PLENTY from neighbors etc. and that is what the article is talking about, the way the reporters are sensationalizing and basically being disrespectful to Jaycee to sell papers. i agree with that....

maybe the excuse is that that is happening because, as you say, we've heard virtually nothing since the arrest, except of course how great LE was throughout and they have nothing to write about, but know the masses are hungry.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to joga For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by joga View Post
    we've heard nothing from LE and those types, but PLENTY from neighbors etc. and that is what the article is talking about, the way the reporters are sensationalizing and basically being disrespectful to Jaycee to sell papers. i agree with that....

maybe the excuse is that that is happening because, as you say, we've heard virtually nothing since the arrest, except of course how great LE was throughout and they have nothing to write about, but know the masses are hungry.
    I think the investigators and governmental bodies (LE, parole officers etc) are as much to blame here as the perpertrator! 18 frickin years - he was under scrutiny of parole and NO ONE noticed anything? BAH! I hope her family sues!

MOO

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pink Panther For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast