Letter from Inmate to Judge Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkTank

Reaction score
Docket Update

8/27/2009 A ORDER ON DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO CERTIFY TIMOTHY MILLER AS A MATERIAL WITNESS IN THE INSTANT PROSECUTION, OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM FOR DOCUMENTS IN THE POSSESSION OF TEXAS EQUUSEARCH

8/28/2009 A CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM INMATE TO JUDGE EVANS

8/28/2009 A ORDER DENYING MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER AND TO BAR PRIVILEGED TESTIMONY OF MR. LEONARD PADILLA, MR. TONY PADILLA, MS. TRACY MCLAUGHLIN, AND ROBERT DICK

What do you think KC wrote to Judge Evans, the Judge who signed the Order for Tony L's cell phone records from AT&T?
Why would KC do something so highly inappropriate? Why not let her attorneys file a Motion with the Court/Judge to say whatever she said in her letter directly to the Judge?
Since this correspondence has been filed with the Court records on this case, will it be released in a doc dump soon? Can anyone go to the Courthouse and get a copy of it?

Could the "inmate" be someone other than KC?

Docket Update

8/27/2009 A ORDER ON DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO CERTIFY TIMOTHY MILLER AS A MATERIAL WITNESS IN THE INSTANT PROSECUTION, OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM FOR DOCUMENTS IN THE POSSESSION OF TEXAS EQUUSEARCH

8/28/2009 A CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM INMATE TO JUDGE EVANS

8/28/2009 A ORDER DENYING MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER AND TO BAR PRIVILEGED TESTIMONY OF MR. LEONARD PADILLA, MR. TONY PADILLA, MS. TRACY MCLAUGHLIN, AND ROBERT DICK

What do you think KC wrote to Judge Evans, the Judge who signed the Order for Tony L's cell phone records from AT&T?
Why would KC do something so highly inappropriate? Why not let her attorneys file a Motion with the Court/Judge to say whatever she said in her letter directly to the Judge?
Since this correspondence has been filed with the Court records on this case, will it be released in a doc dump soon? Can anyone go to the Courthouse and get a copy of it?

Is this maybe the letter a male inmate wrote to JB saying he had proof KC didnt do it & made very very very strong hints it was Tony L? I hadnt heard of KC sending the judge a letter. SPeaking of that, have any of the docs been released that were turned over last week ( beside the new witness list & that letter)

Could the "inmate" be someone other than KC?

Hmmmm hadn't thought of that .... but why would any other inmate write to this particular Judge Evans, rather than to Judge S. ?

This letter/FAX was not sent to Judge Evans, was it?

http://www.wftv.com/news/20582348/detail.html
Man Wrote Letter Offering Reward For "Zanny"
(clip)
Steven Perry Sr. of Gold Canyon, Arizona appears to have faxed the letter on November 28, 2008, but it wasn't entered into evidence with the Clerk of Courts until August 24, 2009.

Who is Judge Evans? Is he the judge presiding over the check fraud case?

Judge S. will preside over the check fraud case, won't he?

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/judges/circuit_judges/robert_evans.shtml

[ame="http://www..net/forums/showthread.php?p=324451"](Spotlight) Caylee Anthony Updates week of 8-30-'09 - [/ame]
Judge Evans is the one who signed the order to obtain cell records for Casey. WTH is she doing writing him now?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/altha-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p4310
http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/c...e-legal-teams/
Judge Robert Evans – signed court order for AT&T to obtain Casey’s cell phone records.
Judge Robert Evans Florida 9th judicial circuit is a family court judge...

this is what the Judge in the Zenaida civil case said:
Hearing on Thursday May 21, 2009
http://www.wftv.com/video/19527180/index.html

RAW VIDEO: Attorney Tells Judge That Anthonys’ Attorney Can’t Attend Hearing

(5:21) Judge - I instructed my judicial assistant to file 4 gratutious emails that I received as a result of, not this past week’s hearings, but before, when there was I believe a request for protective order on the Lee Anthony (Mitnik says it was probably on George and Cindy’s depositions) Judge says – I don’t remember which one it was, but the moment that I receive the gratutious emails, I filed them because those were inappropriate communications with the Court and I figured that it was up to the lawyers to also be privy to those emails. (Mitnik says by Counsel?) Judge says – No, no by members of the public who have, I guess, decided that this is their cause (chuckle by Mitnik) thanks to the media awareness, and I will not editorialize further, because it’s not my job.

Judge S. ordered that Tony L's cell phone records can be obtained from AT&T at the Hearing on Friday, Aug 21st.

Judge S. set these parameters: June 1st – Dec 18th 2008 – Tony records submit to Court – served on AT&T – order to be done within 30 days

During the Hearing on the 21st, KC was scribbling something on her note pad, fast and furious and showing it to JB, when Mr. Jay (Tony's attorney) was telling the Judge why the defense should not get Tony's cell phone records. Wonder what KC was trying to tell JB? Wonder if that has anything to do with the letter written to Judge Evans by the inmate?

For some reason I am thinking that is the inmate who claimed Casey is innocent. What I don't understand is the importance of the letter.

ETA: I am confused. Meant to say the man who offered the million dollar reward for Zanny.

For some reason I am thinking that is the inmate who claimed Casey is innocent. What I don't understand is the importance of the letter.

ETA: I am confused. Meant to say the man who offered the million dollar reward for Zanny.

Why would the letter be sent to Judge Evans, instead of Judge S.???

Maybe she thinks Judge S is being mean to her, so she's asking Judge E to take over her case.

Maybe she thinks Judge S is being mean to her, so she's asking Judge E to take over her case.

You know, I wonder that too. I have been waiting to see if JB would file a motion asking Judge S to recuse himself, due to the bar complaint for one thing. Is that possible?

Maybe it is this letter from this "inmate" - Jerry Jackson, who mailed it to the "Clerk of Court". The letter is dated July 22, 2009?????? I just don't know why the court docket entry says to "Judge Evans"???

Letter - http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20533041/detail.html

You know, I wonder that too. I have been waiting to see if JB would file a motion asking Judge S to recuse himself, due to the bar complaint for one thing. Is that possible?

I'm laughing! This is KC, anything is possible!

After more thought .....it probably was NOT KC who wrote this letter that Judge Evans received.

If it had been KC who wrote the letter, the docket entry would probably have said "corresondence from DEFENDANT to Judge Evans" ... not "INMATE" ..... Maybe Judge Evans was just the judge that all correspondence addressed to "Clerk of Court" went to that day?

Why would the letter be sent to Judge Evans, instead of Judge S.???

Still trying to figure out if this is the inmate who claimed Casey is innocent or the dude who put out a $1,000,000 reward for Zanny. And why it is important. All puzzling.

Still trying to figure out if this is the inmate who claimed Casey is innocent or the dude who put out a $1,000,000 reward for Zanny. And why it is important. All puzzling.

I don't believe the letter is important .... just a piece of evidence that came into the Court system and must be filed in the court records. Just like alllllllll the other seemingly unimportant psychic tips and craziness in this case that had to be looked at by LE and filed in the records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member