What Scares Ron More Than Haleigh Gone Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelmadawg

Reaction score
I'm hoping this isn't old perspective. If so, just ignore or delete.

But here's my take:

Ron is no "love of my life" kind of guy. If you remember the 911 call, he had no trouble calling M a B*tch in no uncertain terms. He's had both drugs and violence in his past. Both are limited in education and values.

(IMO!) I'm thinking he was into some folks for either drug money earned, unpassed; or owed, unpaid -- and the minions came calling while he was away and M was there. In the heat of the moment and not fully realizing the consequences, he calls 911. Soon after, he may not have known exactly who, but he knew why.

If Misty gives it up, he goes away for a long, long time. His Mom would probably never forgive him (far more important than Misty's love and affection.)

Once it seemed likely that Haleigh was not coming home, the charade began in earnest. I shield you. You shield me. If we give the upper echelon up, she will never come home; if we give them up, we're also as good as dead ourselves.

But here's my take:

Ron is no "love of my life" kind of guy. If you remember the 911 call, he had no trouble calling M a B*tch in no uncertain terms. He's had both drugs and violence in his past. Both are limited in education and values.

(IMO!) I'm thinking he was into some folks for either drug money earned, unpassed; or owed, unpaid -- and the minions came calling while he was away and M was there. In the heat of the moment and not fully realizing the consequences, he calls 911. Soon after, he may not have known exactly who, but he knew why.

If Misty gives it up, he goes away for a long, long time. His Mom would probably never forgive him (far more important than Misty's love and affection.)

Once it seemed likely that Haleigh was not coming home, the charade began in earnest. I shield you. You shield me. If we give the upper echelon up, she will never come home; if we give them up, we're also as good as dead ourselves.

Excellent post! Sounds very likely to me.

Well, somethings got to be scaring him. I can't imagine any innocent man marrying the last person who saw his daughter shortly after she went missing. The very woman who's stories have been inconsistent at best. Nothing she's said made sense. He married her, now he's claiming she doesn't answer his questions, and apparently he's ok with that. I'm sorry something stinks.

This is an excellent post. I have always thought it was something along these lines It is hard to fathom, when most of us do not run in those kinds of circles. There are some really wacko people in this world. They do not think like we do. So, is it possible some bad people came and took this little girl for exactly what you stated? Absolutely!
I've also tried to think of ANY possible way I could marry the person who was the last person who saw my child before she was abducted. I KNOW my hubby and would KNOW he would never be involved in something like this and I still would NOT be able to go through with a wedding EVER until I found MY child! NO way in hail!

The only thing that he is more scared of than her going missing is finding her dead, imo. :(

What scares Ron more than Haleigh gone missing? Prison

no, my opinion if Ron had to choose prison then to worry the rest of his life where Haleigh is, Ron would choose prison if it would bring Haleigh home jmo

if ron had choice prison or never see Haleigh again. he would choose prison jmo

we have seen in the last week, kids do get kidnapped and held for years

What could possibly be scarier than having your child missing and not knowing where to find her?

What could possibly be scarier than having your child missing and not knowing where to find her?

The combination of having one child missing and the possibility that your other child could be left in the care of the person who might have been responsible for that disappearance. JMVHO

I don't think he sounds very interested in finding out, the way he's protecting Misty and making excuses for her lies.

The combination of having one child missing and the possibility that your other child could be left in the care of the person who might have been responsible for that disappearance. JMVHO

You know, that's my biggest problem with the "marry her to keep her close enough for some private sleuthing" theory. I don't think I could stomach making oaths of everlasting love and sleeping next to a person who I suspect may lie to me and the police about the disappearance of my child. The lack of trust and the pretending involved would be dreadful, and his presence would constantly be a dark cloud above me, a reminder of my missing child, and I would constantly think, did you do it? It's hard to feel love and support in that kind of circumstances, and I imagine the added strain would make the grieving process much harder. I can't think of any examples of parents who did that, married the person who lies about their child going missing, to blow their cover. Are there any? Who knows, people react differently, maybe some would think it's a good idea.

But I'm sure not if there are other children involved. Having one child missing tends to make you more protective of the other children, and I can't imagine any circumstances in which it would seem like a good idea to shack up with the person who possibly harmed a child of mine somehow and give him the chance to hurt another one. I know many people stay in abusive situations but their reasoning is something different, possibly out of fear that something worse will happen if they separate, or out of denial, but not out of curiosity.

Okay, it might work. If I stay and see if another kid goes missing on his watch, then I can be fairly sure he had something to do with the first one going missing and have my desire for knowledge of their fate satisfied, but darned if I'm gonna take such a risk with my babies.

No way, he's not afraid to go to prison, don't you remember we could hear him say that in the background when Misty was on the phone with 911? :rolleyes:

RC is afraid that the truth will come out. He is backing MC 100%, RC says there is no reason NOT to believe his wife at this time.

Terry Shoemaker, Ronald's new attorney, said despite the negative light the tests have cast on his wife, Ronald stands behind her 100 percent.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20648199/detail.html

I think there are a lot of people afraid when he finds out the truth....he will go to prison for taking care of the perp.

IMO, nothing! Unless they have threated to harm Jr. But to give Ron the benefit of the doubt I can only pray that the only reason he is standing by Misty at this time is to help LE out. Kind of what TL did in the Anthony case. Maybe Ron is wired? Big "Maybe".... I think there is more to it though, and I am not sure how I would react if I were in his shoes. I know that I would do what ever I had to, to get my child back. The only thing that bothers me is Ron's past and his actions lately, he doesn't seem to care or fear anything. But, it's like they say you can't judge a book by it's cover. I think there is much more to it! JMO

Why Am I reminded of "People Of the Lie" by M.Scott Peck when it comes to most everything Ron C and Misty say and do? JMO..

But here's my take:

Here is where I get stuck if you will with the drug dealer kidnapping. I posted this on the RT also; in other cases the drug dealers come in by kicking down the door, guns out and making noise to scare the people into not talking. They usually want something in return, like money or drugs you took or they think you have. I don't think they sneak into a MH on the side when you could just come in the front unseen by a enclosed porch. You don't sneak in and then leave a light on and a brick behind, why do you do that? You grab the kid, walk out the door, slamming it behind you. Think about the steps, walk yourself though it, image you are a harden drug dealer coming to take a child in an occupied home. Where is Ron getting the money to pay them back? Why no ransom? I just think they are both involved and they are covering for each other. JMO

Oh I forgot, do they change the kids cloths on the way out the door? or take something from her bedroom that she needs, how did they know where her room was and what she needed?

Bottom Line..I suspect in Ron C's case it may be exposing the fear and the evil that are engaged in a sick symbiotic relationship...JMO

i do not post very often just read everything. This case is so heavy on my heart. I think the first poster is on the right track. Maybe she was taken by a sex offender (there are so many ) but Ron thought is was the dealer he is rumored to have robbed. That would explain his words at the first. I do know that from listening to the 9ll tapes and the interviews that Misty is afraid of Ron. To me it even sounded like Ron was hitting or pulling her hair during the 911 tape. Ron told her what to say about the beds and that is why she changed her story. Maybe the reason Misty fails the test is that she still believes they know who took her but is afraid to say. I think Ron and Misty are lying but am not convinced they killed Haleigh.

i do not post very often just read everything. This case is so heavy on my heart. I think the first poster is on the right track. Maybe she was taken by a sex offender (there are so many ) but Ron thought is was the dealer he is rumored to have robbed. That would explain his words at the first. I do know that from listening to the 9ll tapes and the interviews that Misty is afraid of Ron. To me it even sounded like Ron was hitting or pulling her hair during the 911 tape. Ron told her what to say about the beds and that is why she changed her story. Maybe the reason Misty fails the test is that she still believes they know who took her but is afraid to say. I think Ron and Misty are lying but am not convinced they killed Haleigh.

But if he robbed some guy, is he more fearful of going to prison for that than revealing the person who may have his daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie