1062 users online (209 members and 853 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Bloodstain

There has been some mention of a blood stain found in one of the tents. Here is a photo of the area in question (the blood stain is in the lower righthand corner.)

What is your opinion? Do you think it's blood? It looks rather dark. I really hope it's paint or something.

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Can someone - does someone have the software capability to section that off and blow it up? clear it up? so we could get a better look at it?

I saw the mention of a blood stain found in one of the tents. IIRC they said two stains and one was on one of the walls of the tent.

I see what you pointed out - to me it looks kinda omnious. Looks rather large and quite a bit. Hard to tell in this picture.

There is a possibility of it being a result of child birth; both children were born on the property.

Quote Originally Posted by Vask View Post
    There is a possibility of it being a result of child birth; both children were born on the property.
    I would assume she gave birth in the soundproofed room.

Edinburgh currently, but Wales is where my home always is
    Wouldnt the blood be a different colour, i mean thats still kind of red for it to be an old stain

I think the soundproof room was utilized (and often) but especially when she gave birth.

As for the color and fading/drying - we don't know how "old" that stain was.

I don't want to type this but we do know there was an interest in cats. Also, I saw a pic from yesterday where LE was carrying in cat transporters and said they were there to get some cats that were on the property. I saw 3 cages IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahR View Post
    Wouldnt the blood be a different colour, i mean thats still kind of red for it to be an old stain
    Yes, I agree. It looks more like paint to me. I don't have the expertise to blow it up to get a better look though. I also think, if it is indeed blood, there would be blood splatters nearby.

The stain brings horrible memories of my dropping a gallon of Welch's Grape Juice. If it was suspected to be blood, wouldn't LE have marked it with a number for photo ID & retrieval?

Thank you NoZme - now it does look more like a regular "stain" than blood. Grape juice, paint, anything. It is an awfully BIG spot and quite a bit of whatever was spilled there. As far as LE marking it - oh who knows in this case. LE has dropped the ball and is in deep chit over all of this. Maybe if it was a dead animal and the body was there too - they would remove the body and photograph but not necessarily mark it? Maybe? IDK

Doesn't really look like blood now that its zoomed it.

To me, the juxtaposition of elements in this picture says it all.

The saw just makes me get a sick feeling in my stomach.

AND the chain and rope!

Quote Originally Posted by MLE View Post
    The saw just makes me get a sick feeling in my stomach.
    This just made me physically ill also. As a child sexual abuse survivor i now need to go away from this case for tonight.

I did not suffer the many many years Jaycee has and it took me well into adulthood (late 20's) to even begin to heal. I feel so much empathy for jaycee and the girls I wish I could give them a hug and tell them it will all be alright and that there is a far better future just ahead for them!

Godspeed Jaycee & Starlite & Angel!

Thou shalt not be a victim.
    Thou shalt not be a perpetrator.
    Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
    -inscription at the Holocaust Museum in DC

Quote Originally Posted by noZme View Post
    The stain brings horrible memories of my dropping a gallon of Welch's Grape Juice. If it was suspected to be blood, wouldn't LE have marked it with a number for photo ID & retrieval?

Dried blood is dark brown, not dark burgundy. Looks like someone turned over a paint bucket.....
    This is just my opinion.

I have ZERO tolerance for animal abusers. I report them.

Came back with "new" eyes to look again - looks like red ink. Ya know - the kind you use in your printer - but it is quite alot - could have been a jug of red ink for the printing business.

Do you think we need a new thread for the BONE FRAGMENT? MissOtk - could you add the BONE FRAGMENT to this one?

I want to hear more about this. LE said they found a "small bone fragment" . It was found by one of hte cadavar dogs (they DON'T hit on animals). It was being taken to the lab to distinguish if it was human or animal. That's it - that's all we have for facts.

Um - if you found a "small bone fragment" with the help of a cadavar dog - what did you do? Say "oh look - this looks like bone - ok let's bag it and tag it and just keep on moving?" Wouldn't you have "dug around" a little to .....well.......let's say........MAYBE LOOK FOR MORE BONES???? Just ONE small "fragment"? Huh? And you quit looking -
    And now - that was like two days ago now - and we've heard nothing. I can tell you - most good coroners and "bone experts" can look at a piece and pretty quick tell you if its animal and human. So, I figure they have to know by now - yet we don't hear anything. What's up with that?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast