The Bloodstain

MissOtk

Reaction score
There has been some mention of a blood stain found in one of the tents. Here is a photo of the area in question (the blood stain is in the lower righthand corner.)

What is your opinion? Do you think it's blood? It looks rather dark. I really hope it's paint or something.

15371398-Small2.jpg

Can someone - does someone have the software capability to section that off and blow it up? clear it up? so we could get a better look at it?

I saw the mention of a blood stain found in one of the tents. IIRC they said two stains and one was on one of the walls of the tent.

I see what you pointed out - to me it looks kinda omnious. Looks rather large and quite a bit. Hard to tell in this picture.

There is a possibility of it being a result of child birth; both children were born on the property.

Wouldnt the blood be a different colour, i mean thats still kind of red for it to be an old stain

I think the soundproof room was utilized (and often) but especially when she gave birth.

As for the color and fading/drying - we don't know how "old" that stain was.

I don't want to type this but we do know there was an interest in cats. Also, I saw a pic from yesterday where LE was carrying in cat transporters and said they were there to get some cats that were on the property. I saw 3 cages IIRC.

Wouldnt the blood be a different colour, i mean thats still kind of red for it to be an old stain

Yes, I agree. It looks more like paint to me. I don't have the expertise to blow it up to get a better look though. I also think, if it is indeed blood, there would be blood splatters nearby.

The stain brings horrible memories of my dropping a gallon of Welch's Grape Juice. If it was suspected to be blood, wouldn't LE have marked it with a number for photo ID & retrieval?

stain.jpg

Thank you NoZme - now it does look more like a regular "stain" than blood. Grape juice, paint, anything. It is an awfully BIG spot and quite a bit of whatever was spilled there. As far as LE marking it - oh who knows in this case. LE has dropped the ball and is in deep chit over all of this. Maybe if it was a dead animal and the body was there too - they would remove the body and photograph but not necessarily mark it? Maybe? IDK

Doesn't really look like blood now that its zoomed it.

27house_1471746i.jpg

To me, the juxtaposition of elements in this picture says it all.

The saw just makes me get a sick feeling in my stomach.

The saw just makes me get a sick feeling in my stomach.

This just made me physically ill also. As a child sexual abuse survivor i now need to go away from this case for tonight.

I did not suffer the many many years Jaycee has and it took me well into adulthood (late 20's) to even begin to heal. I feel so much empathy for jaycee and the girls I wish I could give them a hug and tell them it will all be alright and that there is a far better future just ahead for them!

Godspeed Jaycee & Starlite & Angel!

The stain brings horrible memories of my dropping a gallon of Welch's Grape Juice. If it was suspected to be blood, wouldn't LE have marked it with a number for photo ID & retrieval?

stain.jpg

Dried blood is dark brown, not dark burgundy. Looks like someone turned over a paint bucket.....

Came back with "new" eyes to look again - looks like red ink. Ya know - the kind you use in your printer - but it is quite alot - could have been a jug of red ink for the printing business.

Do you think we need a new thread for the BONE FRAGMENT? MissOtk - could you add the BONE FRAGMENT to this one?

I want to hear more about this. LE said they found a "small bone fragment" . It was found by one of hte cadavar dogs (they DON'T hit on animals). It was being taken to the lab to distinguish if it was human or animal. That's it - that's all we have for facts.

Um - if you found a "small bone fragment" with the help of a cadavar dog - what did you do? Say "oh look - this looks like bone - ok let's bag it and tag it and just keep on moving?" Wouldn't you have "dug around" a little to .....well.......let's say........MAYBE LOOK FOR MORE BONES???? Just ONE small "fragment"? Huh? And you quit looking -
And now - that was like two days ago now - and we've heard nothing. I can tell you - most good coroners and "bone experts" can look at a piece and pretty quick tell you if its animal and human. So, I figure they have to know by now - yet we don't hear anything. What's up with that?

With all of the self-congratulatory BS the law enforcement officials have done the past few days, they're probably not wanting to find any evidence to contradict their belief that the parole officers were wonderful and that our judicial system isn't a mess, particularly when it comes to repeat sex offenders.

Well, with babies being born for the pedophile kidnapper, the rapes of little girls, and most likely beatings there has to be blood not just visible but around in miniscule amounts for LE to find if they decide to look. The eleven year old who stared at the University security said that the knot on her eye was a birthmark. Knots around the eys are also caused from being beaten. Then there is the question of the four year old or other babies and rapes from the "church" meeting. Heck yes, there is blood around that evil place.

This just made me physically ill also. As a child sexual abuse survivor i now need to go away from this case for tonight.

I did not suffer the many many years Jaycee has and it took me well into adulthood (late 20's) to even begin to heal. I feel so much empathy for jaycee and the girls I wish I could give them a hug and tell them it will all be alright and that there is a far better future just ahead for them!

Godspeed Jaycee & Starlite & Angel!

Traf, I am so sorry for your painful memories. I know second-hand (from my best friend) the lasting effects of abuse. You are brave, strong & a survivor to be where you are now!

There is a thread to send messages to Jaycee.... you may have already written a note, I haven't looked lately.... just thought I'd mention it. Those girls will need a lot of love & encouragement.

Um - if you found a "small bone fragment" with the help of a cadavar dog - what did you do? Say "oh look - this looks like bone - ok let's bag it and tag it and just keep on moving?" Wouldn't you have "dug around" a little to .....well.......let's say........MAYBE LOOK FOR MORE BONES???? Just ONE small "fragment"? Huh? And you quit looking -
And now - that was like two days ago now - and we've heard nothing. I can tell you - most good coroners and "bone experts" can look at a piece and pretty quick tell you if its animal and human. So, I figure they have to know by now - yet we don't hear anything. What's up with that?

I've been wondering the same thing. After they said they found a bone fragment, I expected them to identify it immediately whether it was human or animal, then I expected to see more action over there if it was truly human. I mean, I would have been digging! Or at least would have gotten the assistance of some good archeologists to come do their thing with their special tools while LE looked on with baggies in hand.

I can't believe how so many people dropped the ball on this one. If it hadn't been for those alert college security officers.......... - LE, parole officers, parole boards, uncaring neighbors.........the shame goes on and on. - :mad:

I just added this link to the media thread. The first part of the newscast has the reporter mentioning that investigators are now stating that the bone fragment was not significant nor could they find a tie between Garrido and the missing/murdered prostitutes.

Court Records Reveal Mindset of Kidnapper
(video added 34 mins ago)

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54840@kpix.dayport.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member