801 users online (111 members and 690 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
    They did say who the last PO was. One of the federal POs is also known, he is retired and gave an interview on TV. During the period California was supervising him there were about half a dozen POs. We don't know who many there were during the federal period, those records weren't released.

Does anyone recognize the following names as pertaining to this case:
    Edward Santos
    La Grossa
    G. Sims

I think PO names were listed in the report published by the state of CA, if I am not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorQ9 View Post
    Does anyone recognize the following names as pertaining to this case:
    Edward Santos
    La Grossa
    G. Sims
    "State corrections officials have hailed Garrido’s parole agent as a hero in the case but have declined to identify him. They also have declined to make him available for interviews to discuss what he may have seen during visits to the home while Dugard and her daughters were held in a secret section of the backyard.

Corrections documents obtained by McClatchy Newspapers identify the agent as Edward Santos. An official at Santos’ office Monday said he was not in. Santos did not respond to telephone messages seeking comment on his role in the case."

Police hunt origin of bone found near captive’s compound
    http://news.bostonherald.com
    8/31/2009

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorQ9 View Post
    Does anyone know the actual Parole Officers who failed to investigate Garrido through all of his years on parole? The media claims that one was actually reassigned due to threats (which implies that his name became public) but I am unable to find any articles with his name.
    One was reassigned to Sacramento, not sure if it was Santos or not.

Also see:

Human Drama : Actors In This Narrative
    http://kl-mall.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=194

Agent Edward Santos - Parole Agent I, Fairfield II/GPS Unit, CDCR
    Agent La Grossa - Parole Agent, CDCR
    G. Sims - Superior from CDCR
    Officer Von Savoye - Police Officer from Concord Police Dept.
    Officer Kaiser - Police Officer from Concord Police Dept.
    Sergeant Hoffmann - Police Sergeant from Concord Police Department who extracted the confession from Phillip Garrido that he is the father of Angel and Starlit (Scarlett).
    Officer Lisa Campbell - Police Officer from University of California, Berkeley.
    Officer Ally Jacobs - Police Officer from University of California, Berkeley.
    Last edited by time; 09-07-2010 at 11:04 PM.

Parole Officers in Dugard Case

Now that some time has passed, who exactly where the Parole Officers who "dropped the ball" on the Dugard case and failed to perform their duties? And "where are they now?"

Bump! Did anyone ever find out?
    The best and most beautiful things in life can not be seen nor even touched, they must be felt, with the heart. - Anonymous

Lets bring Michael home!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...13#post9010513

Avid Animal Rescuer who volunteers with an organization to rescue dogs from high kill shelters in California and Texas. If you know of an animal that needs help being rescued, please email me and we will get to work on it!

Here it is, nearly 2016 and I repeat my question -- what are the names of the Parole Officers who were negligent in their duty?

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47