939 users online (179 members and 760 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #5

Continue general case discussion here.

There had been two arrests in the case, of Hasanni's foster parents, but those arrests did not result in charges.

Last arrest thread here:
    CA-Foster parents arrested in connection with murder of Hasanni Campbell THREAD 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

HASANNI HAS HIS OWN SUBFORUM:

Hasanni Campbell - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 11:42 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Okay, if they didn't do it then who did? Where are we not looking? To me the residents of the apartment complex within or accessed trough the archway behind shuz (in the rear parking area) where LR say's he last saw Hassani, seem to be the most likely candidates for sleuthing. Could any of them have relatives or friends who are RSO's? Did any of them have visitors that day? Have the apartments been thoroughly searched by LE? Have background checks been run on all residents?
    Also the residents neighboring Shuz, have we sleuthed each and every one of them for clues? Has LE searched every single residence in the immediate area...(they probably can't legally do that, can they.) What about out buildings in the area, sheds and garages.
    What about the employees of other businesses in the immediate area, RSO's work too ya know, some are even business owners.
    I for one will be gathering as much info as possible on residents and employees of business in the immediate area.
    Com'on sleuths we need to find Hasanni! I'm not totally convinced that LR is not responsible but I have to trust that if LE had even a smidgen of evidence they would have gone full steam ahead.
    This little man needs to be found now!

I'm gonna stay over here and play wif you guys. If not I'm going to start throwing darts at my screen. Something tells me darts and LCD ain't gonna go over well.
    Do you suppose it may be a good idea to start posting 'possible' search locations on the search thread? Maybe someone might see them who can go look?

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shutterfly View Post
    I'm gonna stay over here and play wif you guys. If not I'm going to start throwing darts at my screen. Something tells me darts and LCD ain't gonna go over well.
    Do you suppose it may be a good idea to start posting 'possible' search locations on the search thread? Maybe someone might see them who can go look?
    Dunno, SF - would that be good to have in a separate thread? I left the "current search" in briefs as a reference thread, but it might be useful to have a discussion thread on the search and speculation on new avenues.

By the way, I still haven't heard back as whether we're actually allowed to have this thread, so bear that in mind...

If someone did take Hasanni, logically, it'd have to be someone in one of the apts or businesses right off the lot. If LR did walk around the front and right back again, I would think he would've seen someone making off with him. IF someone was able to do so, they would've had to go in the opposite direction from College.

We need to find out for sure where LR was parked.

We need to look into the residents in the apts.

We need to find out if the people in the area at that time saw anything.

Back to square one, I guess. I've got to take my son to pre-school. I'll be back in awhile. Good luck, all!
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

The address of the apartments is 6008 College Ave
    The side street on either side of the building housing Shuz are Armanino Ct and Harwood Ave.

Quote Originally Posted by Shutterfly View Post
    Hi there - I made this JUST FOR YOU!

Where is Hasanni? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 11:42 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Is that a manhole cover!
    I remember talk of the street sweeper having gone down Harwood earlier in the day...is it possible the manhole cover was loose and Hasanni fell in? Did LR park across from the back drive of Shuz or in the back drive of Shuz? If he parked across from the drive, on the other side of the street then the manhole would have been right in Hasanni's path.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Is that a manhole cover!
    I remember talk of the street sweeper having gone down Harwood earlier in the day...is it possible the manhole cover was loose and Hasanni fell in? Did LR park across from the back drive of Shuz or in the back drive of Shuz? If he parked across from the drive, on the other side of the street then the manhole would have been right in Hasanni's path.
    If Hasanni had fallen down a manhole, LR would have been all over that with a law suit bat, IMO.

But if LR is telling the truth about not harming Hasanni, it's a possibility. I assume they have a filter of some sort, somewhere, that would have caught him by now??? Anyone know anything about this?

Things like manholes are certainly worth noting.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    If Hasanni had fallen down a manhole, LR would have been all over that with a law suit bat, IMO.

But if LR is telling the truth about not harming Hasanni, it's a possibility. I assume they have a filter of some sort, somewhere, that would have caught him by now??? Anyone know anything about this?

Things like manholes are certainly worth noting.
    I agree but not if he didn't/doesn't know he's down there. I think I'd like someone to go look in that manhole!

Well, there is a metric ton of sex offenders in the area...

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    If someone did take Hasanni, logically, it'd have to be someone in one of the apts or businesses right off the lot. If LR did walk around the front and right back again, I would think he would've seen someone making off with him. IF someone was able to do so, they would've had to go in the opposite direction from College.

We need to find out for sure where LR was parked.

We need to look into the residents in the apts.

We need to find out if the people in the area at that time saw anything.

Back to square one, I guess. I've got to take my son to pre-school. I'll be back in awhile. Good luck, all!
    Didn't the police make a statement that there were 300 nearby residences where no one answered the door and they couldn't make contact with the people who lived there?

Businesses on College ave starting from the corner of Harwood ave and College ave:
    1st business looks to be empty
    2nd-White Rose
    3rd-Shuz of Rockridge
    4th-Transports
    5th-bicycles
    6th ? Franks
    7th- Ag Photo -digital image Lab
    8th-Boskos Picture frames-Boskos is the owner
    Now theres an Alley and when I tried to map it out it says "Armanino Court"
    9th- Hazara Oriental Rug Gallery
    10th- Super Cuts
    11th-Nan Yang Rockridge Restaurant
    12th Murasaki Fine Futon Shop
    13th 1st Federal Savings ( this is now the corner of College and Florio Street

Hasanni just vanished, if someone didn't physically take that child and LR or Jennifer didn't hurt him and do away with his body, then there are only three means of disappearing... he could have walked in one of 4 directions (which is highly unlikely since he has CP), he could have fallen down into something (like a manhole) or he could have risen (no rapture that I'm aware of). I'm seriously considering the manhole or possibly another drainage system in the area that we are not aware of.

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast