750 users online (97 members and 653 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Where is Hasanni?

A thread to discuss past and current searches, as well as to speculate on new avenues for search.

SEE ALSO:

Tracking the Search for Hasanni - Discussion Limited to Search Briefs - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 11:43 PM. Reason: repair url tags.

So, the area around SHUZ and the home in Fremont have been looked over, as well as Monterey, and they are looking at Lake Elizabeth next Saturday...

SEARCHED:Nordvik Park, Fremont

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

SEARCHED: Pick Your Part/marsh area, Hayward

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

SEARCHED: Coyote Hills Rec Area, Fremont

Any quarries or building sites we think might be interesting?

I'm not sure how to do this, but I copied my post #489 from thread 4 on Hasanni. It kind of makes me wonder after yesterday and today.
    OK catching up from last night and seeing the Monterey info. I know I think too hard sometimes, but just what if........we know LR used to live in Monterey, right? That's maybe where he met JC--no one knows for sure. Say they have friends there. They hatch a scheme together as they discuss the recent racial tension in Fremont. Hasanni is suppose to go missing in the Rockridge area where its been a big problem. (the friends in Monterey will hide him somewhere there-why would LE look there?) LR seems just the type that would enjoy starting a racial uproar by bringing attention to a little missing black boy and watching for the reaction from LE and the public. Notice how he immediately consulted with a lawyer specializing in racial civil rights. That's why he couldn't take the "ME" out of anything in his interviews--it was never about Hasanni, it was about him and his friends getting racial justice in his eyes. He WANTS to be arrested for murder. Then, low and behold, Hasanni turns up in some public place--a park, a zoo, whatever--somewhere they know he will be ok and found. LR (and maybe he never planned on JC getting arrested) can then sue the city for false arrest--hence the hiring of said lawyer early on. I know its out there a bit, but if they have no forensic evidence, etc, it's still a slim possibility. Time will tell if Hasanni shows up somewhere soon or not.

LIKE I SAID, THIS IS ALL JUST A WILD THEORY, BUT UNTIL WE KNOW MORE, MY BRAIN CAN STILL ENTERTAIN IT. PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME---I'M JUST IN THE THINKING MODE TODAY LOL.

Also, in the who else could have done it department----we never did see the footage of the search dogs out back of the store did we? LR claimed they hit on something at one of the apartments and told us to watch the video--but its never been release, at least that I can find!

SHOULD BE SEARCHED:Quarry Lakes, Union City

SHOULD BE SEARCHED: Willow Slough

This is a nature preserve housed within Quarry Lakes. You can see it on the above map. I 'like' it and if I were closer, I'd be searching it. It appears to provide plenty of cover.

Do we know anything about LR's survival skills, etc. We know he gets his picture taken in front of athletic facilities, but was he in the boy scouts or army (likely not, as we would likely know that by now)? How physically fit is he? How much outdoors activities does he actually do?

Does he have access to a boat? Are there boat rental places anywhere that is likely?

SHOULD BE SEARCHED: Area's of Monterey CA

as mentioned by doobiedoo52

Both LR and JC received traffic citations here in 2/08 and in 5/08. They reportedly took the children here 'often.' LR allegedly lived here.

Also, I wonder if we are looking for buried remains or hidden. He almost doesn't strike me as a burier, as this wouldn't be as cogent with the abduction story.

I'm almost thinking along the highway is a good bet.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    Do we know anything about LR's survival skills, etc. We know he gets his picture taken in front of athletic facilities, but was he in the boy scouts or army (likely not, as we would likely know that by now)? How physically fit is he? How much outdoors activities does he actually do?

Does he have access to a boat? Are there boat rental places anywhere that is likely?
    I wonder those thinngs myself Whya. He seems very disciplined and I find it hard to believe that someone who loves the beach the way he obviously does, wouldn't love boats as well.

Did the Monterey searchers give any statement or report on their search last weekend?

I tried to see if the Pick Your Part Auto Wrecking Inc. had a auto crusher. Its so hard to tell from the pictures plus they may be outdated...Not only would the dogs not pick up a sent (Because HS would not have WALKED in there on his own) But from the size of that auto yard it has to be one of the biggest ones around. I am sure they crush cars everyday..I am really praying that is not what happened we might never find Hassani but it keeps popping in my head so does the canal leading into the bay...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast