1001 users online (178 members and 823 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by merimer View Post
    I tried to see if the Pick Your Part Auto Wrecking Inc. had a auto crusher. Its so hard to tell from the pictures plus they may be outdated...Not only would the dogs not pick up a sent (Because HS would not have WALKED in there on his own) But from the size of that auto yard it has to be one of the biggest ones around. I am sure they crush cars everyday..I am really praying that is not what happened we might never find Hassani but it keeps popping in my head so does the canal leading into the bay...
    You know what one looks like if you see it? Let me get you a better picture.....brb

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

Pick Your Part

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    Did the Monterey searchers give any statement or report on their search last weekend?
    I haven't heard anything else about it yet 'lumbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shutterfly View Post
    Thank you Shutterfly
    I believe they do have 1 I seen forklifts( left middle side of pic) you see a white car on it (hard to tell) . It looks like BIG dumpster.....I am almost willing to go out there and check myselfThere has to be something about that place..First off he went there on a day he had soo much to do. I could see if it was for a car that you needed to get back and forth in but a "car project" could wait especially if you have a class and 2 kids to get ready..Also why drive to Hayward and back home to go all the back past Hayward again to get to Oakland..,I would have stopped on my way..
    I hope I didn't get anyone confused

Looks to me like LR would have to take the Nimitz Fwy to Shuz. Do we know if there are tolls. Do they have cameras and do they keep records of when you went through? (Kind of like what we saw in the Caylee case) I wonder if it would be possible to figure out if he got off that Fwy at all and where? Of course, the cameras would come in handy to prove if Hasanni was in the car or not and at what point he wasn't anymore.
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    Looks to me like LR would have to take the Nimitz Fwy to Shuz. Do we know if there are tolls. Do they have cameras and do they keep records of when you went through? (Kind of like what we saw in the Caylee case) I wonder if it would be possible to figure out if he got off that Fwy at all and where? Of course, the cameras would come in handy to prove if Hasanni was in the car or not and at what point he wasn't anymore.
    They might have traffic cams on the Nimitz??No tolls for where they went
    Last edited by merimer; 09-01-2009 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by merimer View Post
    Thank you Shutterfly
    I believe they do have 1 I seen forklifts( left middle side of pic) you see a white car on it (hard to tell) . It looks like BIG dumpster.....I am almost willing to go out there and check myselfThere has to be something about that place..First off he went there on a day he had soo much to do. I could see if it was for a car that you needed to get back and forth in but a "car project" could wait especially if you have a class and 2 kids to get ready..Also why drive to Hayward and back home to go all the back past Hayward again to get to Oakland..,I would have stopped on my way..
    I hope I didn't get anyone confused
    You make perfect sense!

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    No tolls on the Nimitz. The only tolls are at bridges around the Bay Area.

And the thread goes silent---sigh Louis, if you're reading this, find out what happened to the search dog video at the back lot and apartments! I, for one, would like to see what you meant by their reaction at the one apartment. Poor little guy---where are you?

I think this area should be searched. It's Mountain View/St. Mary's Cemeteries. Next door is Claremont Country Club. It would certainly "fit" the rest of the screenplay scenario LWR has illustrated for us for obvious reasons, would it not?
    The rear section of this cemetery appears to be unpopulated and void of graves. A series of small access roads run through some open, lightly wooded and dirt area's. I see what appears to be a maintenance area with vaults sitting on the ground as well. Looks like some digging or dirt moving going on as well. It's about 2.5 miles from Shuz, and as near as I can tell, this area may be running off of the same cell tower Shuz would run on.

Shutterfly - I'm unable to see the images you posted in #5, 7, etc. Says this image has been removed or deleted - checked my blockers but can't find the problem. The large pics like #25 are just fine... any suggestions? TIA
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post
    Shutterfly - I'm unable to see the images you posted in #5, 7, etc. Says this image has been removed or deleted - checked my blockers but can't find the problem. The large pics like #25 are just fine... any suggestions? TIA
    It's not you dearest eyes4...I crashed my photobucket account yesterday. I've been working on getting all of them back up. Gimme a minute and I'll get those two up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post
    You're not seeing things lol. Shutterfly crashed her photobucket account the other day and I imagine its remnants of that yet.

SEARCHED:Nordvick Park Fremont

replacement image for post #3

replacement image for post #4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast