1351 users online (259 members and 1092 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SEARCHED: Coyote Hills Rec Area, Fremont

Quote Originally Posted by Shutterfly View Post

replacement image for post #5

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

SHOULD BE SEARCHED:Quarry Lakes, Union City

replacement image for post#8

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

SHOULD BE SEARCHED: Willow Slough

This is a nature preserve housed within Quarry Lakes. You can see it on the above map. I 'like' it and if I were closer, I'd be searching it. It appears to provide plenty of cover.

replacement image for post #9

Has anyone mentioned Lake Chabot and Anthony Chabot Regional Park? I've never been there but there is water (in accordance with psychic predictions) and it looks fairly wooded. I'm not sure how many people would be there on a Monday (assuming LR got rid of Hasanni's remains on Mon. Aug. 10). People go there to walk dogs, etc, but I'm not sure how it compares to Lake Elizabeth...it's appears to be more isolated.
    These would be easily accessible on the way to Oakland via 580 freeway.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Ca...::r::25:::::/e
    Last edited by Columbo; 09-04-2009 at 07:19 PM.

I think this area should be searched. It's Mountain View/St. Mary's Cemeteries. Next door is Claremont Country Club. It would certainly "fit" the rest of the screenplay scenario LWR has illustrated for us for obvious reasons, would it not?
    The rear section of this cemetery appears to be unpopulated and void of graves. A series of small access roads run through some open, lightly wooded and dirt area's. I see what appears to be a maintenance area with vaults sitting on the ground as well. Looks like some digging or dirt moving going on as well. It's about 2.5 miles from Shuz, and as near as I can tell, this area may be running off of the same cell tower Shuz would run on.
    Mountain View Cemetary would, I think be a difficult place to get away with this. I'm not confident to say it's impossible, but it's a fairly historic place (former Bay Area celebrities buried there such as architect Julia Morgan -- who incidentally, designed the church where the vigil was held, Henry J. Kaiser, and others http://www.mountainviewcemetery.org/famous2.html)

It's well-kept and gives tours: http://www.mountainviewcemetery.org/tour.html

Additionally, there's a gorgeous moseleum adjacent to it, with lots of groundskeepers and staff.

I do agree though that it would fit the "story" if there is indeed a remote area. The cemetary itself is driveable but very difficult to drive in (crooked, uneven, narrow, winding roads, you feel like you're literally teetering between vaults and the like).

I think he's going to make this look like an abduction in accordance with his story. That's going to leave two options as I see them:

- A rich, white, child molester from Rockridge (more upscale or open space adjacent to upscale areas)

or

- A poorer deviant in the worst parts of the East Bay (Richmond, East Oakland, etc.) Something by the water/warehouse districts, etc.

I haven't put anything together in my head yet, but the more I think about the limited time frame between JC kissing Hasanni at 7 a.m. and LR having to leave Fremont at 3:30-3:45 p.m. at least, the more I doubt this entire same-day scenario (especially when you factor for junk yard trip and bank run, any clean-up and planning time). I think it would leave him only time to drive out 1.5 hour radius max and that would be a quick drop.

I just keep feeling this happened pre-Monday, which unfortunately would implicate JC in some way too.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    Has anyone mentioned Lake Chabot and Anthony Chabot Regional Park? I've never been there but there is water (in accordance with psychic predictions) and it looks fairly wooded. I'm not sure how many people would be there on a Monday (assuming LR got rid of Hasanni's remains on Mon. Aug. 10). People go there to walk dogs, etc, but I'm not sure how it compares to Lake Elizabeth...it's appears to be more isolated.
    These would be easily accessible on the way to Oakland via 580 freeway.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Ca...::r::25:::::/e
    Here it is......

It's not you dearest eyes4...I crashed my photobucket account yesterday. I've been working on getting all of them back up. Gimme a minute and I'll get those two up for you.
    You're the best Shutterfly - and the pictures are great. Thanks for putting them back up!
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

You make perfect sense!
    Louis Ross murdered Hasanni Campbell in the house in Fremont on Roxie Terrace. He got away with murder because the DA has refused to continue looking for the boy's body and they didn't care about a poor black disabled foster child.

Quote Originally Posted by robin12 View Post
    Louis Ross murdered Hasanni Campbell in the house in Fremont on Roxie Terrace. He got away with murder because the DA has refused to continue looking for the boy's body and they didn't care about a poor black disabled foster child.
    Hi Robin,

Talk to me ... is this something you know - like are you close to Hasanni's family/friends or is this conjecture on your part?

At WS we care deeply about Hasanni and it breaks our hearts that he has not been found. If you were to point us in a direction to search for Hasanni and if you are familiar with the area he went missing - where would you point us?

Thanks,
    Elepher

Human bones found along the shoreline in Hayward. They won't know age or gender for 4 to 6 weeks.

Seems like a long time to identify gender. My 1st thought was of that so called foster father, who escaped justice. Bet LE is keeping tabs on him.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...3D86.DTL&tsp=1

Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    Human bones found along the shoreline in Hayward. They won't know age or gender for 4 to 6 weeks.

Seems like a long time to identify gender. My 1st thought was of that so called foster father, who escaped justice. Bet LE is keeping tabs on him.

Sex analysis takes a lot longer with pre-pubescent remains. (I don't know for sure that these are of a pre-pubescent person - just mentioning it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post

Thanks for posting this; "Hasanni" was my first thought when I heard the news about these bones on tv. Is it possible LE is keeping the id quiet in order to not alert LC, since he might be tracking news in this area?

According to this article, it's not just bones--there are partial remains of a body. http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_1518...e=most_emailed

Thanks for posting this; "Hasanni" was my first thought when I heard the news about these bones on tv. Is it possible LE is keeping the id quiet in order to not alert LC, since he might be tracking news in this area?

According to this article, it's not just bones--there are partial remains of a body. http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_1518...e=most_emailed
    Your link also says

"Weathered bones found scattered over a large swath of the Hayward shoreline are believed to be those of an adult human,..."

As much as I want Hasanni to be found, I'm afraid this isn't him.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Your link also says

"Weathered bones found scattered over a large swath of the Hayward shoreline are believed to be those of an adult human,..."

As much as I want Hasanni to be found, I'm afraid this isn't him.

Thanks, panthera. I thought I heard them say "adult" remains on the news, but somehow missed it when I read the article...I'm afraid it isn't him, either.

Thanks, panthera. I thought I heard them say "adult" remains on the news, but somehow missed it when I read the article...I'm afraid it isn't him, either.
    We'll never give up on you, Hasanni!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast