Where is Hasanni?

So, the area around SHUZ and the home in Fremont have been looked over, as well as Monterey, and they are looking at Lake Elizabeth next Saturday...

HasanniNordvikPk.jpg

Any quarries or building sites we think might be interesting?

I'm not sure how to do this, but I copied my post #489 from thread 4 on Hasanni. It kind of makes me wonder after yesterday and today.
OK catching up from last night and seeing the Monterey info. I know I think too hard sometimes, but just what if........we know LR used to live in Monterey, right? That's maybe where he met JC--no one knows for sure. Say they have friends there. They hatch a scheme together as they discuss the recent racial tension in Fremont. Hasanni is suppose to go missing in the Rockridge area where its been a big problem. (the friends in Monterey will hide him somewhere there-why would LE look there?) LR seems just the type that would enjoy starting a racial uproar by bringing attention to a little missing black boy and watching for the reaction from LE and the public. Notice how he immediately consulted with a lawyer specializing in racial civil rights. That's why he couldn't take the "ME" out of anything in his interviews--it was never about Hasanni, it was about him and his friends getting racial justice in his eyes. He WANTS to be arrested for murder. Then, low and behold, Hasanni turns up in some public place--a park, a zoo, whatever--somewhere they know he will be ok and found. LR (and maybe he never planned on JC getting arrested) can then sue the city for false arrest--hence the hiring of said lawyer early on. I know its out there a bit, but if they have no forensic evidence, etc, it's still a slim possibility. Time will tell if Hasanni shows up somewhere soon or not.

LIKE I SAID, THIS IS ALL JUST A WILD THEORY, BUT UNTIL WE KNOW MORE, MY BRAIN CAN STILL ENTERTAIN IT. PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME---I'M JUST IN THE THINKING MODE TODAY LOL.

Also, in the who else could have done it department----we never did see the footage of the search dogs out back of the store did we? LR claimed they hit on something at one of the apartments and told us to watch the video--but its never been release, at least that I can find!

This is a nature preserve housed within Quarry Lakes. You can see it on the above map. I 'like' it and if I were closer, I'd be searching it. It appears to provide plenty of cover.
WillowSlough.jpg

Do we know anything about LR's survival skills, etc. We know he gets his picture taken in front of athletic facilities, but was he in the boy scouts or army (likely not, as we would likely know that by now)? How physically fit is he? How much outdoors activities does he actually do?

Does he have access to a boat? Are there boat rental places anywhere that is likely?

as mentioned by doobiedoo52

Both LR and JC received traffic citations here in 2/08 and in 5/08. They reportedly took the children here 'often.' LR allegedly lived here.

MontereyCA.jpg

Also, I wonder if we are looking for buried remains or hidden. He almost doesn't strike me as a burier, as this wouldn't be as cogent with the abduction story.

I'm almost thinking along the highway is a good bet.

Do we know anything about LR's survival skills, etc. We know he gets his picture taken in front of athletic facilities, but was he in the boy scouts or army (likely not, as we would likely know that by now)? How physically fit is he? How much outdoors activities does he actually do?

Does he have access to a boat? Are there boat rental places anywhere that is likely?

I wonder those thinngs myself Whya. He seems very disciplined and I find it hard to believe that someone who loves the beach the way he obviously does, wouldn't love boats as well.

Did the Monterey searchers give any statement or report on their search last weekend?

I tried to see if the Pick Your Part Auto Wrecking Inc. had a auto crusher. Its so hard to tell from the pictures plus they may be outdated...Not only would the dogs not pick up a sent (Because HS would not have WALKED in there on his own) But from the size of that auto yard it has to be one of the biggest ones around. I am sure they crush cars everyday..I am really praying that is not what happened we might never find Hassani but it keeps popping in my head so does the canal leading into the bay...

I tried to see if the Pick Your Part Auto Wrecking Inc. had a auto crusher. Its so hard to tell from the pictures plus they may be outdated...Not only would the dogs not pick up a sent (Because HS would not have WALKED in there on his own) But from the size of that auto yard it has to be one of the biggest ones around. I am sure they crush cars everyday..I am really praying that is not what happened we might never find Hassani but it keeps popping in my head so does the canal leading into the bay...

You know what one looks like if you see it? Let me get you a better picture.....brb

Thank you Shutterfly
I believe they do have 1 I seen forklifts( left middle side of pic) you see a white car on it (hard to tell) . It looks like BIG dumpster.....I am almost willing to go out there and check myself:rolleyes::waitasec:There has to be something about that place..First off he went there on a day he had soo much to do. I could see if it was for a car that you needed to get back and forth in but a "car project" could wait especially if you have a class and 2 kids to get ready..Also why drive to Hayward and back home to go all the back past Hayward again to get to Oakland..,I would have stopped on my way..:waitasec:
I hope I didn't get anyone confused

Looks to me like LR would have to take the Nimitz Fwy to Shuz. Do we know if there are tolls. Do they have cameras and do they keep records of when you went through? (Kind of like what we saw in the Caylee case) I wonder if it would be possible to figure out if he got off that Fwy at all and where? Of course, the cameras would come in handy to prove if Hasanni was in the car or not and at what point he wasn't anymore.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back