1142 users online (263 members and 879 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.

Casey's Behavior Toward Parents and Vice-Versa In Court Apperances

Mods if I have messed up by making this thread, please forgive me and do your magic. Thank you.

I'm making this thread because I am baffled by KC's non-reaction to her parents during court apperances and yet Cindy seems almost ready to jump out of her skin to get to Casey. What in the world is going on?
    I have a gut feeling that Casey, George and Cindy communicate through JB via computer (just a feeling mind you). Something is going on that we don't know about IMO and we will probably never know. Is anyone else wondering what is going on between these people? TIA.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Mods if I have messed up by making this thread, please forgive me and do your magic. Thank you.

I'm making this thread because I am baffled by KC's non-reaction to her parents during court apperances and yet Cindy seems almost ready to jump out of her skin to get to Casey. What in the world is going on?
    I have a gut feeling that Casey, George and Cindy communicate through JB via computer (just a feeling mind you). Something is going on that we don't know about IMO and we will probably never know. Is anyone else wondering what is going on between these people? TIA.
    It is odd. I have wondered if Casey has been counseled by her attorneys not to address her parents unless told to do so.

Or, this could be the only power Casey has left. She knows her parents (esp. Cindy) want her love, and she can withhold it, taking pleasure in her power to make them desperate for her love.
    Caylee, "He will raise you up on eagle's wings, bear you on the breath of dawn, make you to shine like the sun, and hold you in the palm of his hand."

I have the feeling after her first appearance, or at least an early one, her giddy smile and wave to her parents didn't go over well with her team. I'm sure they've told her not to look at anyone or any cameras.
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

I think that she blames them for "turning her in"......She probably thinks that if Cindy hadn't have called 911 that night, none of this would have ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    I think that she blames them for "turning her in"......She probably thinks that if Cindy hadn't have called 911 that night, none of this would have ever happened.
    That, and they didn't get her off. They always get her out of trouble.

Most of all.. they are no longer of any use, to her. That's when socios s----can people.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    I have the feeling after her first appearance, or at least an early one, her giddy smile and wave to her parents didn't go over well with her team. I'm sure they've told her not to look at anyone or any cameras.
    Yes, but one extreme to the other....neither one comes off well. How about a nice polite nod...even a hug... that would be normal...

Quote Originally Posted by Brini View Post

Most of all.. they are no longer of any use, to her. That's when socios s----can people.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    Yes, but one extreme to the other....neither one comes off well. How about a nice polite nod...even a hug... that would be normal...
    ITA. The cold shoulder approach isn't playing well. IMO, I don't think this strategy is working to her benefit at all. Matter of fact it appears to me that KC is ungrateful, rude, and shows no compassion or respect for her parents. The giddy girl wasn't good either, but there is somewhere in between. What harm is it to her defense to acknowledge her parents? The ones who have raised her and been her biggest cheerleaders through all this. Does she not know all the things they have done to help her? Hmmmm..perhaps she does know and believes they are mucking things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post

Agree and agree! Plus, I won't be surprised if she actually does blame them......in court! (Sung in my best Johnny C voice) "I hear that bus a coming! It's coming round the bend! Ole CA and Ole GA have been pi_$ing in the wind!"

It Was Ancient Aliens!

I know this is not a popular opinion,,,,but, I really think it is shame, and that she knows that they know that she did it. I think if she looks at them staight in the eye it would be like admitting it, and she is never gonna do that.

this, also i have a policy of not being surprised by signs of coldness in someone who is awaiting trial for the deliberate murder of their own tiny child.

Quote Originally Posted by miss plum View Post
    this, also i have a policy of not being surprised by signs of coldness in someone who is awaiting trial for the deliberate murder of their own tiny child.
    Sound policy.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Quote Originally Posted by chastity View Post
    I know this is not a popular opinion,,,,but, I really think it is shame, and that she knows that they know that she did it. I think if she looks at them staight in the eye it would be like admitting it, and she is never gonna do that.
    She's looked them straight in the eye, since she's been incarcerated.

She doesn't care if they know.

But, you're right.. she won't admit it.

She's a femaie SP. He has never admitted it, either.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Quote Originally Posted by milliac View Post
    ITA. The cold shoulder approach isn't playing well. IMO, I don't think this strategy is working to her benefit at all. Matter of fact it appears to me that KC is ungrateful, rude, and shows no compassion or respect for her parents. The giddy girl wasn't good either, but there is somewhere in between. What harm is it to her defense to acknowledge her parents? The ones who have raised her and been her biggest cheerleaders through all this. Does she not know all the things they have done to help her? Hmmmm..perhaps she does know and believes they are mucking things up.
    She doesn't care at all, about her parents. She's "entitled."

But, I agree-- she needs an intermediate approach. But, she'll have to be coached in this by AL.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    I could be wrong, but I don't think they're allowed to touch her.
    Either way, I agree with many here and I think it's a combination of many things.
    She despises her parents. She blames them. They're no longer useful to her, which was apparent to me once she was in the can for good (in Oct). She only did the visitations with them before hand because she was basically begging them to bond her out. Once that option was no longer available, the visitations stopped.

During the last hearing, I laughed out loud at a post in the hearing thread (wish I could remember the poster) that said cindy nearly flipped over the chairs trying to get casey to recognize her somehow, someway.

She delights seeing her mother suffer. She loathes her and because of that Caylee is gone. Remember one of the last video visitations? cindy (who is a poor actress) saw casey coming on the screen, put her head in hands, and casey asked, "why is she crying already?" as she had a sh***y grin on her face.
    She got off on it. She has demonstrated time and time again that she has no other emotion than anger/spite/etc.

I don't know what her deal is with george though. She always cries when he's on the stand and I cannot understand why. Almost every interview I've read has mentioned that her relationship was more strained with her father than anyone. Even she admitted it on her one on one video visitation with GA.

*shrug*

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast