1094 users online (245 members and 849 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Billylee View Post
    This was a restaurant, a chain I think. I used to work in San Ramon, near Crow Canyon/Norris Canyon road (there wasn't much out there back then, the walnut trees were just being bulldozed everywhere). We would take the road, (I think Alcosta Blvd. out towards P-town to go to lunch, cuz there the were only three places to eat in San Ramon, A&W, The Brass Door, Heaven on Earth Sandwiches (at least I think that was the name of it?), and a a place that was famous for pizzas that sent pregnant women into labor! LOL So we would often go into Dublin, was the restaurant in Village Parkway? It's just been too many years, I can't remember! Anyway, it was a small shopping strip mall or whatever you call it. Seems like there was an ice cream place there too?

Oh, I just remembered the pizza place, it was called Little Napoli's (may have been in Danville?)! In fact I think the sandwich place was maybe in Danville too. Gosh, I've just forgotten so much about that area!
    No, Gallagher's Pub is off of Amador Valley Blvd., but it is in a strip mall.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    No, Gallagher's Pub is off of Amador Valley Blvd., but it is in a strip mall.

Oh, well I can't remember what street it was on, but pretty sure it was called "Gallaghers", shoot, it's only been about 30 years ago (lol), but I remember they had the best Cobb salad I ever had and it came with a warm molasses style muffin. I think the restaurant was already closed by the time we left the bay area in the 90's and had become something else. (I would get lost down there today!) Anyway, enough about food, my mouth is watering already!

I wonder though if PG while under the fed's parole, was ever attending therapy out at camp parks? Isn't that somewhat close to where Ilene went missing?

Arrow

Oh, well I can't remember what street it was on, but pretty sure it was called "Gallaghers", shoot, it's only been about 30 years ago (lol), but I remember they had the best Cobb salad I ever had and it came with a warm molasses style muffin. I think the restaurant was already closed by the time we left the bay area in the 90's and had become something else. (I would get lost down there today!) Anyway, enough about food, my mouth is watering already!

I wonder though if PG while under the fed's parole, was ever attending therapy out at camp parks? Isn't that somewhat close to where Ilene went missing?
    Camp Parks is on the other side of Dublin. I'm pretty sure Ilene was abducted in the court off Amador Valley Blvd & San Ramon Road, which the shopping center backs up to Mape Park.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

There is reference to camp parks in the parole documents in 1993, when Garrido committed his parole violation. So I guess he was incarcerated for that short time there. I just wondered if he was ever there prior to that, perhaps attending therapy.

There is reference to camp parks in the parole documents in 1993, when Garrido committed his parole violation. So I guess he was incarcerated for that short time there. I just wondered if he was ever there prior to that, perhaps attending therapy.
    That'd put him in the area, I'm just surprised to hear he'd be there for therapy (which obviously didn't work), as it's still an active Army base.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    That'd put him in the area, I'm just surprised to hear he'd be there for therapy (which obviously didn't work), as it's still an active Army base.
    I forget exactly how I found it listed now, but I was reading the parole reports and it listed POC appointment, so I Googled that and then read about what that was, and then I Googled CC County with that, and camp parks ( as well as a couple of other places), came up as where this therapy probably takes place. I was trying to figure out where this guy was when he wasn't home, and some of the routes he may have taken. We already know that he spent a whole lot of time at Molino's wrecking yard and we know he spent time in Berkley at Peoples' Park, and now we know that once a month he was supposed to be attending this therapy sessions "somewhere"? Anyway that's how I came across the camp parks affiliation and their psychology department, listed as a place where that therapy might take place. I'll try to find the link again.

Here's a link to the quick view of the parole outpatient clinics in the sate of ca:

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=...bwidJGhSdZ_AFw

From your list above I would guess Concord for the place he may have gone to therapy. I could well be wrong, or he may have even gone to several locations.

I am glad to see Gayle Marks was added. Stockton is roughly 35-40 miles away from Antioch. She came up missing only one month before Michaela Garecht. Gayle was only 18 but could have been precieved by an abductor as even younger. Billy Lee's theory on the bus stop is interesting also. What I find odd is that Gayle Marks just seemed to vanish into thin air. I have not found much on her case. I have also wondered why she is never included in the mysterious abductions of the other young girls during that exact same time frame. The location is in close proximity of the other cases. Is it simply because she was 18? She was a pretty young blond with big blue eyes.... It just amazes me that that many girls could vanish from that region over the years.

There were a lot of disappearances in the 70's and 80's. There always seemed to be suspects also. In fact most of the cases went unsolved.

The area from which Ilene disappeared was fairly safe and as my family and friends referred to it, 'a nice area'. Same thing with many of the girls.

I feel so badly for these parents who have never had closure.

Bumping this due to relevance.

Also... from the 8/2/11 EDC DA report citing a 1991 report about Garrido's 'well-equiped' backyard recording studio, pg 36 - it says Phillip helped his mom with rentals properties (~1991) ... did anyone ever discuss that on here or find her other properties? Seems I remember one other property.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12