jamiect

Wandering but not lost
Reaction score
Nancy Grace

Tonight:
Husband & wife are charged with kidnapping a girl & hiding her
in their backyard for 18 years! As investigators scour the backyard for
possible links to other unsolved crimes in the area, they stumble on
tiny bone fragments in the neighbor’s backyard! Tune in tonight for more shocking details!

Shes not covering the story still WTF.. Every show is covering the story, but hers!!

She keeps going on how Haliegh's stepmother failed the poly. YES SO? MOVE ON THE NEXT IMPORTANT STORY... i lost all interests in her show..

I watched NG last night to see if she'd cover this story. But it was all about Haleigh. Tonight she's spent the entire first half-hour on Haleigh and there's been nothing new, just a rehash of what she had last night.

I sure wish Greta would get back to covering criminal cases!

this is so weird...have you noticed how Anderson Cooper is opening up with crime stories on the news while Greta is totally blowing it and opening her shows with politics. I have to turn the channel because I don't want to see Newt Gingrich for an hour once again.

I think they are trying to blow up ratings on CNN. I wonder if Anderson will open with Garrido tonite.

Poor Greta...she is such a crack crime reporter.

Nancy Grace still has not covered the story..... If she wants rating do DAmn story.. if she says she is a victim's adovcate she could do it with this story.

Greta has covered the story.. it was a segement.. its still coverage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back