Inside Edition: Interview with Phillip Garrido's First Wife

Leila

Reaction score
Inside Edition is devoting a portion of their program today to this case.

First up is an interview with Katie Calloway, the first victim in 1976. She's recounting the same information we heard last night on LKL. There's a brief statement by the prosecutor in that case, who says he was angry when he learned PG had been released.

They're now going on to other stories and said the exclusive interview with PG's first wife will be later in the hour.

More later when they come back to this case and the interview with PG's first wife.........................

Inside Edition has come back to this case and said their research shows that there's 11 registered sex offenders living within two miles of the Garrido home.

Jamie Smith was Jaycee's closest childhood friend and they evidently walked to the bus stop together. She was sick on the day Jaycee was kidnapped. She's now a new mother herself and very protective. She was weeping during the interview, saying that Jaycee's kidnapping has had a huge impact on her life.

PG's first wife, Christine Murphey, says NG will play a major roll in this case. Christine says that PG was a sex addict, yet she never got pregnant. The doctor said PG had a low sperm count and she was surprised to learn that he fathered Jaycee's two girls. She says PG beat her, and that and the sex addiction drove her to leave him.

More later in the program...................

Inside Edition has come back to this case and said their research shows that there's 11 registered sex offenders living within two miles of the Garrido home.

Jamie Smith was Jaycee's closest childhood friend and they evidently walked to the bus stop together. She was sick on the day Jaycee was kidnapped. She's now a new mother herself and very protective. She was weeping during the interview, saying that Jaycee's kidnapping has had a huge impact on her life.

PG's first wife, Christine Murphey, says NG will play a major roll in this case. Christine says that PG was a sex addict, yet she never got pregnant. The doctor said PG had a low sperm count and she was surprised to learn that he fathered Jaycee's two girls. She says PG beat her, and that and the sex addiction drove her to leave him.

I've got 101 sex offenders living in the 94509 Zip Code.

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/pro...&id=&docountycitylist=2&OFDTYPE=&lang=ENGLISH

There are other sources that have 144 offenders living within a 5-mile radius of Garrido.

(I just looked on the Megan's Law website and Inside Edition is corect. There are only 11 registered offenders within a 2-mile radius, but the number greatly increases when you go to 5 miles.)

I've got 101 sex offenders living in the 94509 Zip Code.

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/pro...&id=&docountycitylist=2&OFDTYPE=&lang=ENGLISH

There are other sources that have 144 offenders living within a 5-mile radius of Garrido.

(I just looked on the Megan's Law website and Inside Edition is corect. There are only 11 registered offenders within a 2-mile radius, but the number greatly increases when you go to 5 miles.)

Thanks! They didn't come back to this case, and I was very disappointed in what they did have. The exclusive interview with PG's first wife, Christine, was all of about 2 minutes.

I don't like the sensational presentation on Inside Edition (Geraldo uses this type of format too). At the top of the program they announce "tonight our exclusive interview with the first wife of Phiilp Garrido", and then they delay that interview to the last few minutes of the program. I don't feel there was anything new learned from thier program.

On the registration of sex offenders, I think they just grabbed a few facts to back up their presentation and to make their program interesting to those who aren't online.

That is odd... 2 wives, sexual addiction yet no babies.... I wonder if Jaycee's girls are his. Maybe some other pedo he brought home.

That is odd... 2 wives, sexual addiction yet no babies.... I wonder if Jaycee's girls are his. Maybe some other pedo he brought home.

It's possible. Or that the low count only contributed to the two pregnancies in that many years. (I hope for Jaycee's sake that is true. I hate thinking of multiple miscarriages and/or children buried in the yard.)

Good point! That was the only new piece of information, and with two wives and neither one having any children by PG, it does call into question whether or not the two girls are PG's?

It makes me wonder all the more if those male parties in PG's backyard included paid for sex with Jaycee? As horrible as that sounds, I wouldn't be surprised at anything we learn at this point.

I just read on a news site that Nancy Garrido could not bear children. It was theorized that the kidnapping of Jaycee was in part to provide a child-bearer for Phillip.

I also read on InsideEdition.com that Garrido's first wife said that she and Garrido never tried to become pregnant

If Garrido does in fact have a low sperm count that might account for the fact that Jaycee has only two children - 4 years apart.

If Garrido is a sex addict, Jaycee probably would have had many more babies unless she was provided excellent birth control. Good birth control without ever seeing a physician? Not too likely.

I've heard interviews with people who said that Starlet, (especially) looked very much like Phillip.

Even the UC Berkeley security guards said the girls looked like Garrido. For many reasons, I have no doubt that Jaycee's girls are biologically Garrido's.

moo

Who took care to feed and clothe Jaycee while he was incarcerated those four months? Was she already pregnant when he was incarcerated? Does anyone know precisely when Jaycee first became pregnant at 13-14?

Seems like she got pregnant right after he was released from his parole violation. I'm sure we'll here more about it as time goes by. I wondered too about the second wife not being able to have children or at least thinking that she was told old. Times were different back then for childbearing age. Whatever comes out of all this, it's sick and very sad.:mad:

I know of a sex freak who got his wife involved in games. Their second child isn't his biologically. But he always treated the child as his. He loved the child the same as the others.

He might have had the sex parties to get another child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back