Nancy Grace: 2009.09.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She is covering Haleigh tonight!!! I think Misty has lost her mind. I am going to try calling into Nancy. what should I ask her?

Recap of last night and new inconsistencies over inconsistencies.....

CNN radio 1190 am carries NG live... not as good as seeing it visually, but if you are like me and don't have cable, being able to listen works.

OK If I understand this right -Out of the clear blue Tim Miller called Ron and Misty and offered to take them out of town to clear their heads. Ron refused to talk to Tim because he felt their phones were tapped, so Tim bought them prepaid phones so they could call him.At that point they asked Tim to come look for Hailey again. Now Mark Nejame said the first thing they asked was to take the polygraph test because they wanted him to search for Hailey and Misty wanted to clear her name. ????Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mark Nejame states that Misty told Tim in front of family witnesses that she did NOT have a lawyer.

Did MN just sat Ron and Misty were both lying?

OK If I understand this right -Out of the clear blue Tim Miller called Ron and Misty and offered to take them out of town to clear their heads. Ron refused to talk to Tim because he felt their phones were tapped, so Tim bought them prepaid phones so they could call him.At that point they asked Tim to come look for Hailey again. Now Mark Nejame said the first thing they asked was to take the polygraph test because they wanted him to search for Hailey and Misty wanted to clear her name. ????Correct me if I'm wrong.

IIRC the grandma, TN either has MN as her attorney or was meeting with MN -- see the video clips of her with TM and MN. I believe that TN requested TES to assist in the search for Haleigh and, TN as well as MC want to clear MC's name -- thus the tests. It backfired since MC wanted to use this as propaganda to take the focus off her and it had the opposite effect. TM wanted some leads to help develop a search for Haleigh. TN is quietly behind the scenes trying to find Haleigh and support RC.

According to Tim Miller Ron told him he did not buy Misty's story that she went to bed that night because the bed had not been slept in.
Oh and they keep showing Misty saying that Tim Miller called and said He wanted to take them out of town for a little while because (she keeps saying he said this) Your days are numbered. She says she said OKayyy

Cyberborg, thanks because there has been absolutely NO mention of TN ! It starts with Tim called us and asked...etc

IIRC the grandma, TN either has MN as her attorney or was meeting with MN -- see the video clips of her with TM and MN. I believe that TN requested TES to assist in the search for Haleigh and, TN as well as MC want to clear MC's name -- thus the tests. It backfired since MC wanted to use this as propaganda to take the focus off her and it had the opposite effect. TM wanted some leads to help develop a search for Haleigh. TN is quietly behind the scenes trying to find Haleigh and support RC.

I really think (this is my personal opinion) that hypnosis might have been helpful or that drug that makes you tell the truth. I have to wonder why Tim told them their days are numbered?

Mark Nejame states that Misty told Tim in front of family witnesses that she did NOT have a lawyer.

But in her own handwriting in the polygraph paperwork she says that she has an attorney, that he told her not to take it, and she was doing it anyway?

But in her own handwriting in the polygraph paperwork she says that she has an attorney, that he told her not to take it, and she was doing it anyway?

OH MY....:waitasec: I was just quoting Mark Nejame's words that I just heard on tv.

I really think (this is my personal opinion) that hypnosis might have been helpful or that drug that makes you tell the truth. I have to wonder why Tim told them their days are numbered?

I think that this is MC mis-characterization and is more likely ..... "time is running out if you ever want to find Haleigh" given possible state of remains....

MC answers questions in short phrases. She is her own worst enemy and cannot even state simple things accurately.

Exactly!!! This story is not getting played out correctly or accurately due to the media clips and sound bites confusing the background, TN's involvement, covering both sides, etc.

I think that this is MC mis-characterization and is more likely ..... "time is running out if you ever want to find Haleigh" given possible state of remains....

MC answers questions in short phrases. She is her own worst enemy and cannot even state simple things accurately.

Excellent post! So true and accurate. Thanks :clap: :blowkiss:

Did TJ Hart say that he had something he just turned over to LE... a recorded convo he had just received?

I don't know if he turned over to LE but he already put it out there for the public to hear it, it is a conversation with TM and it is very interesting. Can't link to the site I just listened to it on, but probably if you google TJ and TM you will be directed to it.

Did TJ Hart say that he had something he just turned over to LE... a recorded convo he had just received?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni