781 users online (137 members and 644 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,228

    Nancy Grace: 2009.09.1

    She is covering Haleigh tonight!!! I think Misty has lost her mind. I am going to try calling into Nancy. what should I ask her?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,256
    Recap of last night and new inconsistencies over inconsistencies.....
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    Posts
    5,900
    CNN radio 1190 am carries NG live... not as good as seeing it visually, but if you are like me and don't have cable, being able to listen works.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Posts
    5,652
    OK If I understand this right -Out of the clear blue Tim Miller called Ron and Misty and offered to take them out of town to clear their heads. Ron refused to talk to Tim because he felt their phones were tapped, so Tim bought them prepaid phones so they could call him.At that point they asked Tim to come look for Hailey again. Now Mark Nejame said the first thing they asked was to take the polygraph test because they wanted him to search for Hailey and Misty wanted to clear her name. ????Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by tiredblondy; 09-01-2009 at 08:37 PM. Reason: spelling

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Posts
    5,652
    Mark Nejame states that Misty told Tim in front of family witnesses that she did NOT have a lawyer.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,013
    Did MN just sat Ron and Misty were both lying?
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,256
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredblondy View Post
    OK If I understand this right -Out of the clear blue Tim Miller called Ron and Misty and offered to take them out of town to clear their heads. Ron refused to talk to Tim because he felt their phones were tapped, so Tim bought them prepaid phones so they could call him.At that point they asked Tim to come look for Hailey again. Now Mark Nejame said the first thing they asked was to take the polygraph test because they wanted him to search for Hailey and Misty wanted to clear her name. ????Correct me if I'm wrong.
    IIRC the grandma, TN either has MN as her attorney or was meeting with MN -- see the video clips of her with TM and MN. I believe that TN requested TES to assist in the search for Haleigh and, TN as well as MC want to clear MC's name -- thus the tests. It backfired since MC wanted to use this as propaganda to take the focus off her and it had the opposite effect. TM wanted some leads to help develop a search for Haleigh. TN is quietly behind the scenes trying to find Haleigh and support RC.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Posts
    5,652
    According to Tim Miller Ron told him he did not buy Misty's story that she went to bed that night because the bed had not been slept in.
    Oh and they keep showing Misty saying that Tim Miller called and said He wanted to take them out of town for a little while because (she keeps saying he said this) Your days are numbered. She says she said OKayyy

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Posts
    5,652
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Did MN just sat Ron and Misty were both lying?
    I think he implied it.

    I know it's not funny but does a lawyer ever answer a question??? LOL Sorry lawyers that belong here.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Posts
    5,652
    Cyberborg, thanks because there has been absolutely NO mention of TN ! It starts with Tim called us and asked...etc


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Posts
    5,652
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    IIRC the grandma, TN either has MN as her attorney or was meeting with MN -- see the video clips of her with TM and MN. I believe that TN requested TES to assist in the search for Haleigh and, TN as well as MC want to clear MC's name -- thus the tests. It backfired since MC wanted to use this as propaganda to take the focus off her and it had the opposite effect. TM wanted some leads to help develop a search for Haleigh. TN is quietly behind the scenes trying to find Haleigh and support RC.
    I really think (this is my personal opinion) that hypnosis might have been helpful or that drug that makes you tell the truth. I have to wonder why Tim told them their days are numbered?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    6,476
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredblondy View Post
    Mark Nejame states that Misty told Tim in front of family witnesses that she did NOT have a lawyer.
    But in her own handwriting in the polygraph paperwork she says that she has an attorney, that he told her not to take it, and she was doing it anyway?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Posts
    5,652
    Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    But in her own handwriting in the polygraph paperwork she says that she has an attorney, that he told her not to take it, and she was doing it anyway?

    OH MY.... I was just quoting Mark Nejame's words that I just heard on tv.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,256
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredblondy View Post
    I really think (this is my personal opinion) that hypnosis might have been helpful or that drug that makes you tell the truth. I have to wonder why Tim told them their days are numbered?
    I think that this is MC mis-characterization and is more likely ..... "time is running out if you ever want to find Haleigh" given possible state of remains....

    MC answers questions in short phrases. She is her own worst enemy and cannot even state simple things accurately.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,256
    Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    But in her own handwriting in the polygraph paperwork she says that she has an attorney, that he told her not to take it, and she was doing it anyway?
    Exactly!!! This story is not getting played out correctly or accurately due to the media clips and sound bites confusing the background, TN's involvement, covering both sides, etc.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2009.05.12 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 09:36 AM
  2. 2009.04.22 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 08:48 AM
  3. 2009.04.10 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 03:49 AM
  4. 2009.02.25 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 230
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 10:41 AM
  5. 2009.02.24 Nancy Grace
    By panthera in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 09:58 AM