Man pulled from women's outhouse tank

IWannaKnow

Reaction score
Ok, you will never believe this, cause no one around here can, so here goes:
First incident from 2005 -
http://www.wmur.com/news/4662061/detail.html

"Man Pulled From Women's Outhouse Tank

ALBANY, N.H. -- A man is facing charges after police said they pulled him from a tank under a women's toilet that was filled with human waste.

Police said that Gary Moody, 45, was under a log cabin outhouse off the Kancamagas Highway in Albany.

"You can draw your own conclusions as to the conditions we encountered," said Capt. John Hebert, of the Carroll County Sheriff's Department.

Police said that they got a call from the parents of a teenage girl who said that when she went to use the facilities, she saw Moody's face staring back at her from the hole.

Moody was hosed off before police cuffed him."

more at link, including video

Result from 2005-
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1025052moody1.html
"Toilet Spy Gets Slap On Wrist "
"No time in can for Maine man caught under women's loo
OCTOBER 25--The Maine man found hiding in a filthy chamber beneath an outhouse toilet copped a plea yesterday and got off with a slap on the wrist from a judge who suggested he might consider treatment. Gary Moody, 45, who pleaded no contest to criminal trespass, was fined $1000 and ordered to pay $700 restitution in connection with the bizarre June 26 restroom incident at a New Hampshire park."

And so today-
http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=e949a86e-4a63-4a25-b23e-ac7396756c63
"Man found lurking in toilet again"

"Four years ago, Gary Moody explained his presence in the bottom of a pit toilet on the Kancamagus Highway by saying he was retrieving his wife's lost wedding ring. Now Moody -- who dodged jail time in that incident -- is facing three new charges related to incidents at a campground toilet in the White Mountain National Forest.

A 13-page affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in Portland, Maine, last week details the investigation that began Memorial Day weekend, after U.S. Forest Service investigators looked into reports that "a man was inside in the waste vault" at Hastings Campground in Gilead, Maine, a few miles from the New Hampshire border at Shelburne.

Two campers were interviewed. One said her teenage niece "made a comment that there was something going on at the toilet."

The second said her 9-year-old son had been waiting outside the toilet and when she went to check on him, she peered inside and saw the toilet had been pulled off the floor and human waste was on the floor.

"At that point, a man popped up out of the hole leading to the waste vault," according to court papers, and she then "observed a man come out of the restroom completely wet. The man (said), 'Sorry about that, I was getting my shirt.'"

So the first time he was *retrieving* his wedding ring, this time it was his T-shirt, and when asked if he had considered getting help for his "problem" he replied no, citing "anger toward society because of how he was treated after he was found in the pit of a national forest outhouse in 2005". :eek:

After an informal poll here at work, it is unanimous that we will no longer be using outhouses, trees work just fine.......:rolleyes:

I remember reading about this guy back when it happened the first time!
I wonder if he is still married?

If memory serves hes not the first either.........wasnt there another man who was "retrieving lost keys" ???
EEEEEeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I remember reading about this guy back when it happened the first time!
I wonder if he is still married?

Evan's Mom - I did a little sleuthing and found two different womens names associated with him, dunno if maybe he was married in 2005 and she smartened up and left, then he found another??? That seems impossible to believe....

If memory serves hes not the first either.........wasnt there another man who was "retrieving lost keys" ???
EEEEEeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

VespaElf - Our local paper claims that when it happened in '05, other law enforcement agencies came out of the woodwork claiming similar cases!! :eek: Apparently this nut case isn't the only one who likes to climb into porta potties. Think about that the next time you really have to go....

No words....simply no words. :eek:

That must have been one fine t-shirt to go sludging through poo to get it. LOL.

Please, if you're a peeping Tom (and I'm not advocating voyeurism), wouldn't you try to find a more sanitary way to get your jollies? Course, since he's a freak, maybe the poo does something for him too.

Sadly, I am so relieved (no pun intended) that this is the same guy I read about previously. I would hate to think that there's more than one of them. (Although I'm sure there probably are more.)

Egads. I'm too at a loss for words.

This is the kind of freaky creep that will one day harm a girl/woman if he hasn't already done so. Put him in the slammer and throw away the key.

I wonder if he does it for s**ts and giggles. :D

I wonder if he does it for s**ts and giggles. :D

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard and was equally disgusted at the same time. LOL! What a weird, strange story. Just.... Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

This happened just outside Los Osos, CA in the early 90's also. It was at a campground. The guy at least wrapped himself in cellophane to keep the goo off.

This makes me :sick::sick::sick::sick:

I can't stand the thought uggggggh!

Salem

Well that solves it. Some of us Homer Sapiens really are animals.

Can you imagine the horror the teenage girl experienced seeing this guys face looking up at her frome the hole? :eek::eek:

Good grief, she'll be having nightmares for life!

W...T...H...?

When I saw the title to this thread, I assumed it was a dead guy that some woman had hidden down there...

I am agog...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back