1314 users online (288 members and 1026 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

Nancy Grace EXCLUSIVE TONIGHT: Crystal Sheffiled & Marie Griffis, mother & grandmother of missing girl, Haleigh, take your calls live! Hear what they have to say about reports Misty Croslin, Haleigh’s stepmom & babysitter, reportedly flunked a ploy in relation to Haleigh’s disappearance!

SOURCE: http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

I definately will watch. I thought their statement in print so far was appropriate and I was pleasantly surprised to see that they openly thanked TM. God Bless them.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Looking forward to this. I hope they make some powerful statements that will make something positive happen for HaLeigh.

Oooh, RC's phone calls prior to Haleigh going missing?!?

Possible break!
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Major argument right before missing call.....according to NG....is shown by phone records.

You can listen online:

www.cnn1190.com

"New and disturbing timeline"
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

RC underwent intense questioning by LE earlier today about phone calls that night. Was fighting with MC.

Ron just underwent 3 hours of questioning....re argument --not cordial per TJ Hart...
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

HALEIGH, LISA, ALIAYAH & ALL THE MISSING NEED US

Crystals on . . .

Crystal commented to RC about MC's possible involvement and RC said "What do you want me to do?"

Wow....Crystal looks good! I am sure it is a relief to her to know that the case is now more active.

NG asks Crystal "do you ask Misty anything when you go to pick up JR" ?.............Crystal says "no"

NG asked "why not" ?

Crystal says she does not want to interact with MC when she picks up Jr., and that she only spoke to MC once recently and Misty told her "she has no problem with her and that all the stuff that is being said about her (MC) is lies" and that is the only time she has talked to her.

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    I'm sorry but if Haleigh were my daughter. I would be stalking that house until misty was alone. I would then do everything in my power including waterboarding that girl till I got the truth. I cannot believe they have not held her down and threatened her within an inch of her life to get it out of her.

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast