1349 users online (249 members and 1100 guests)  

Websleuths News

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain

Japan's Next 1st Lady Has Ridden In A UFO, Been To Venus, And Eats the Sun....

There isn't a lot to say about this except; okay.......

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32659678...fic/?gt1=43001
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

Nope Gaia, I can't think of a thing to say either
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

This woman sounds like a certifiable nut case.......

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    She is well known for her new-age spirtual beliefs but I never knew she was this over the top. In a way it is kind of cute. I wonder how much of what she is meaning to say is getting lost in translation because of language barriers.

If a person said - I love to be outside and soak up the energy from the sun' it wouldn't be weird but since she is not a native english speaker who is trying to speak english she says 'i eat the sun - yum, yum.' Same sentiment just executed differently.

That said, there really is much to say in her defense as far as going to Venus, cruising around in spaceships, etc except - get a grip!
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

All that and Tom Cruise was Japanese in a former life? She sounds like a very colorful woman! She might be kind of fun to be around.

I guess I have to admit i was looking at dlisted to post this. Apparently she makes all of her own clothes too - some of them out of hemp coffee filters. I wish I could do that!

http://www.dlisted.com/node/33736
    --Ghandi