1126 users online (224 members and 902 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2009.09.03: 2 new Docs Filed

Happened to stop by the Clerk's office today and found 2 new docs that were filed today.... a little something for ya'll to peruse before the big doc dump!

One is certification of some shipping documents from Henkel... interesting.

http://www.filedropper.com/henkeldocscertification

The other is a partial transcript of the court hearing on 3/12/09. Any legal eagles want to comment on this significance of this part of the hearing being transcribed and entered into the court file?

http://www.filedropper.com/partial03...ringtranscript

I tried looking at them. Do I have to sign up to view? How does it work?

Thanks!
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

Quote Originally Posted by Spangle View Post
    I tried looking at them. Do I have to sign up to view? How does it work?

Thanks!
    No need to sign up. Just click on the "Download This" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    No need to sign up. Just click on the "Download This" button.
    I did. Then I typed the silly stuff in the window. And it just blinked and I was back on the same page. I must have something either off or on that is preventing it. LOL!

Oh well. I'll figure it out latter. Thanks so much for picking up the files. Parking is a nightmare down there. Or has that changed any?
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

Happened to stop by the Clerk's office today and found 2 new docs that were filed today.... a little something for ya'll to peruse before the big doc dump!

One is certification of some shipping documents from Henkel... interesting.

http://www.filedropper.com/henkeldocscertification

The other is a partial transcript of the court hearing on 3/12/09. Any legal eagles want to comment on this significance of this part of the hearing being transcribed and entered into the court file?

http://www.filedropper.com/partial03...ringtranscript
    Muzikman you
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    It looks to me like they're tracking the distribution of this tape from the manufacturer. I think the prosecution is zeroing in on where the tape was purchased in Orlando. I wonder if they will then get the receipts from those stores to see if they can find a purchase on an Anthony cc?

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Spangle View Post
    I did. Then I typed the silly stuff in the window. And it just blinked and I was back on the same page. I must have something either off or on that is preventing it. LOL!

Oh well. I'll figure it out latter. Thanks so much for picking up the files. Parking is a nightmare down there. Or has that changed any?
    I just tried it and it worked, although the button looked odd in my Camino browser.

Parking is OK in the garage... I always find street parking too, if I know I'm only going to be 1-2 hours (the limit of the meters, then it TICKET TIME! heh)

The transcript is from the hearing where LKB was asking for bench notes and all sorts of stuff. This relates to the 91 page motion from the defense which I have not had the opportunity to read in depth yet.

I'm supposing, though, that the prosecutors are going to bring up facts from the transcript to continue this particularly thorny issue.

I'm off to read those 91 pages!

Inregards to the duct tape.this is the brand found in the A's garage?

Also, is there a typo? Page 2 Ohio vs Casey Anthony
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

I'm reading through the court transcription pages. So far (in a nutshell), LKB is complaining that the defense has not received bench notes, etc re: UT Patel/Oak Ridge Labs DNA analyses. The ADA is saying that it is out of their jurisdictional reach to subpoena out-of-state notes/records that are being held by Oak Ridge and/or the FBI Labs. LKB wants the Prosecution do essentially go out and try and get these documents for them (the defense). Geez what a whiner that LKB is (even on paper)! Strickland is basically telling LKB to make her own request to the out-of-state labs and don't expect an order from him. Her motion has fallen on its face....and she is also citing no relevent case law to boot (as the Judge points out)!

ETA: Mr. Ashton (ADA) is stating for the record that it is his opinion that the defense could probably start the ball rolling on what they want by simply making two phonecalls to the applicable parties! Come on already LKB........already adopted the "Make the Pros. do the work for me" stance from Baez???!!! Moo...
    Last edited by RainyGirl; 09-03-2009 at 04:41 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    Inregards to the duct tape.this is the brand found in the A's garage?

Also, is there a typo? Page 2 Ohio vs Casey Anthony
    Ohio is where the Henkel representative providing the docs is based.

Lorain County... what county did the Anthony's live in up there? Can't remember...

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    They lived in Warren Ohio. That's not in Lorain County.

It's weird, I know the guy that prepared that doc for LE LOL! I used to live 10 minutes from the factory

The next motions hearing is going to be really interesting given the 91 pg motion and the transcript portion you just loaded!
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Ohio is where the Henkel representative providing the docs is based.

Lorain County... what county did the Anthony's live in up there? Can't remember...
    They lived in Trumbull County, in the towns of Niles and Warren.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Hmm.....the ADA Ashton points out that Defense counsel is requesting an item that they already have received in discovery. This is regarding the DNA Parentage Report!!!! Why would the defense request this when they already have it on a discovery disc entitled 'Melich Case Report'. ??

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by RainyGirl View Post
    Hmm.....the ADA Ashton points out that Defense counsel is requesting an item that they already have received in discovery. This is regarding the DNA Parentage Report!!!! Why would the defense request this when they already have it on a discovery disc entitled 'Melich Case Report'. ??
    Because they're too lazy to go look for it?

They didn't realize that they had it because Baez doesn't know what he's looking for?

I vote "All of the above"
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast