JDB

Tybee you will never be forgotten
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Looks like a presser is going on

Antioch police hold briefing on Jaycee Dugard case
Watch Now: Live on CNN.com »

I went to CNN.com and do not see a link to anything live...

also went to live section of CNN... I don't see anything... will check around a bit

Looks like a presser is going on

Antioch police hold briefing on Jaycee Dugard case
Watch Now: Live on CNN.com »

Antioch police are holding it? Primary LE agencies involved are the Sheriff's Office (house in unincorporated area of Antioch), Pittsburg PD (adult murders, where Lisa was found), and the FBI, as I understand it.

Edited to add: HLN news said that Antioch Lieutenant Leonard Orman advised Garrido was involved in the 1972 rape of an Antioch woman, thus filling in another piece of this monster's life. The then 21 year old picked up two 14-year old girls, took them on a joy ride around Antioch, then brought him to his house, where they partied in a shed in the backyard and he gave them drugs. Then he took one of them to a nearby motel, where she says he sexually assaulted her multiple times, Orman said.

Note from me: The Antioch Public Library is at 501 West 18th Street, across from what was then Antioch Junior High School (now Antioch Middle School) and down the street from Antioch Senior High School.

The two motels are also on 18th Street, across the street from each other, and nearer to his (future??) house on Walnut Avenue.

Link: http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/Garridos-Sexual-Spree-May-Have-Started-in-1972-Police-56922542.html

I can't locate a link either. HELP!

Search for Leonard Orman. That brought up the story for me on Google News, then I had it sort by date. Apparently, APD Lt. Orman spoke to NBC's Today Show this morning. There are several stories on this new revelation now online.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back