Exclusive Interview with Tina Dugard- Jaycee's aunt

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/jaycee-dugard-tina-2550469-girls-daughters
Exclusive video: Interview with Jaycee's aunt
Check here at 4 a.m. for interview video. Also: Reporter on TV

n an exclusive interview with the Orange County Register, Tina Dugard spoke for the first time publicly about how the reunified family is doing. She spent five days with Probyn, Jaycee and the two girls.

I thought the interview was excellent! Tina Dugard is a perfect family spokesperson. She gave the media an interview that was very optimistic and heartwarming, painting a picture of a joyous family reunion, giving little tidbits without going into detail. This allows Terry, Jaycee, and the girls time to mend without the glare of media.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the authorities were successful in pulling off a true undisclosed location for the reunion. While the media was told and reported that the family was in a "Bay area location", I suspect they were many miles from there. :)

I think Tina Dugard had a lot on her plate as far as information goes. She did extremely well in deflecting the attention off them for a moment.

That was difficult for her to do and I applaud her for it. I think she really could not say much more than she did because it would jeopardize the trial and the Dugards realize that whatever negative image they say of the Garridos will make it hard for him to have his "fair" trial. She said some things that were in contradiction to what Ally Jacobs had said, but it was the only thing she could do. Ally Jacobs and Lisa Campbell will both be called to testify in this case.

Tina had a big job to do and she did it with grace and compassion, which is really what she was asking from us for Jaycee. She can't comment about the Garridos because there are too many legal issues right now.

Tina Dugard did a wonderful job. Kudos to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back