1115 users online (218 members and 897 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Audio of meeting-Commander Irwin and Cindy

From the 9/4 doc dump, not sure of the date of the recording. It's about 1 1/2 hours long of mostly Cindy talking.

Click on the link, hit the "Download This File" button, it will ask you to put in some Captcha numbers/letters, and then will download. About 21 MB file.

http://www.filedropper.com/meetingmattcindy

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    Please someone remind me-- who is Commander Irwin? I'm starting to listen and Cindy is talking to him about how she is upset at Melich.

my head is spinning

Listening to her makes my head spin!

Thank you, MM!

Is it bad that ten minutes into listening I'm ready for a scotch and soda? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by tragco View Post
    Please someone remind me-- who is Commander Irwin? I'm starting to listen and Cindy is talking to him about how she is upset at Melich.
    I think it's Yuri's superior -

sadyjade is offline "I'll follow you down til the sound of my voice will haunt you"
    PTM, I have a bad sound card *sigh* ... but I think I'll have a scotch n a splash and imagine *that* voice!

Quote Originally Posted by PassTheMotrin View Post
    Thank you, MM!

Is it bad that ten minutes into listening I'm ready for a scotch and soda? LOL!
    Nope, it's medicinal. Prevents bleeding ears!

<holds out glass, waits for PTM to pour the Dewar's>
    "We wish to find the truth, no matter where it lies. But to find the truth we need imagination and skepticism both. We will not be afraid to speculate, but we will be careful to distinguish speculation from fact." Carl Sagan

Basically she is whining about the detectives doing their jobs and looking for Caylee.

Question (seriously): do I want to start listening to this now? For those of you that have, is it in any way substanitive? I've got it saved, but do I want to open it or save it for "miller time?"

Haha she said she's been forthcoming since day 1.

I cant do it. I tried, LORD KNOWS I tried, but the sound of her whinging, nagging voice is too much. As I am pregnant, the sweet nectar is off-limits so its a no-go zone for me unfortunately.

I lasted 2 minutes.

My deepest condolences to anyone who can outlast my effort.

If she says anything interesting can someone post it pretty please? (of course I know you all would lol.)

Deleted - double post
    Last edited by Sammiejam; 09-04-2009 at 11:19 AM.

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFatMommyDog View Post
    Question (seriously): do I want to start listening to this now? For those of you that have, is it in any way substanitive? I've got it saved, but do I want to open it or save it for "miller time?"
    I honestly can't even understand what she is trying to get across. She is rambling on about a zip drive and somehow this is making her uncomfortable and suspicious of Yuri. It is bizarre.

If you wait until miller time, please know that it's not the beer that is making it impossible for you to follow her line of thinking.

Thanks everyone for your sage advice and warnings. Oh and let me point out I wasn't meaning to gripe about the file - because Muzikman you ROCK

The first five minute CA is accusing Yuri of lying because he told CA that he didn't have her or KC zip drive to retrieve pictures of Caylee for an Amber Alert and fliers. She realizes that Yuri has alot on his plate but if can't remember this how are GA, CA, LA and KC supposed to remember everything when they are stressed and Yuri isn't. She brought up to John A that Yuri had this zip drive and isn't telling the truth about having it. This early in the investigation they are pounding the incompetence of Yuri, ugh they make me sick as he is trying to find Caylee and there mentality is to try and find fault in the investigation. My ears are bleeding but going back to listen to five more minutes, it is all I can handle at one time.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast