Audio of meeting-Commander Irwin and Cindy

Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
From the 9/4 doc dump, not sure of the date of the recording. It's about 1 1/2 hours long of mostly Cindy talking.

Click on the link, hit the "Download This File" button, it will ask you to put in some Captcha numbers/letters, and then will download. About 21 MB file.

http://www.filedropper.com/meetingmattcindy

Please someone remind me-- who is Commander Irwin? I'm starting to listen and Cindy is talking to him about how she is upset at Melich.

Listening to her makes my head spin!

Thank you, MM! :blowkiss:

Is it bad that ten minutes into listening I'm ready for a scotch and soda? LOL!

PTM, I have a bad sound card *sigh* ... but I think I'll have a scotch n a splash and imagine *that* voice!

Basically she is whining about the detectives doing their jobs and looking for Caylee.

Question (seriously): do I want to start listening to this now? For those of you that have, is it in any way substanitive? I've got it saved, but do I want to open it or save it for "miller time?"

Haha she said she's been forthcoming since day 1.

I cant do it. I tried, LORD KNOWS I tried, but the sound of her whinging, nagging voice is too much. As I am pregnant, the sweet nectar is off-limits so its a no-go zone for me unfortunately.

I lasted 2 minutes.

My deepest condolences to anyone who can outlast my effort.

If she says anything interesting can someone post it pretty please? (of course I know you all would lol.)

Question (seriously): do I want to start listening to this now? For those of you that have, is it in any way substanitive? I've got it saved, but do I want to open it or save it for "miller time?"

I honestly can't even understand what she is trying to get across. She is rambling on about a zip drive and somehow this is making her uncomfortable and suspicious of Yuri. It is bizarre.

If you wait until miller time, please know that it's not the beer that is making it impossible for you to follow her line of thinking. :crazy:

Thanks everyone for your sage advice and warnings. Oh and let me point out I wasn't meaning to gripe about the file - because Muzikman you ROCK

The first five minute CA is accusing Yuri of lying because he told CA that he didn't have her or KC zip drive to retrieve pictures of Caylee for an Amber Alert and fliers. She realizes that Yuri has alot on his plate but if can't remember this how are GA, CA, LA and KC supposed to remember everything when they are stressed and Yuri isn't. She brought up to John A that Yuri had this zip drive and isn't telling the truth about having it. This early in the investigation they are pounding the incompetence of Yuri, ugh they make me sick as he is trying to find Caylee and there mentality is to try and find fault in the investigation. My ears are bleeding but going back to listen to five more minutes, it is all I can handle at one time.

I cant do it. I tried, LORD KNOWS I tried, but the sound of her whinging, nagging voice is too much. As I am pregnant, the sweet nectar is off-limits so its a no-go zone for me unfortunately.

I lasted 2 minutes.

My deepest condolences to anyone who can outlast my effort.

If she says anything interesting can someone post it pretty please? (of course I know you all would lol.)

I lasted about 15 minutes, then decided it was time to upload some other stuff. Coming soon... Tracy M. I will listen to the entire Cindy session later (after a couple beers). :crazy:

She doesn't know the difference between a zip drive and a thumb drive.

Shes talking about getting TES to come and look.

She doesn't know the difference between a zip drive and a thumb drive.

I was listening the the KC interviews at Universal the other day and she mentioned a "Zip drive" as well and that really struck me as odd. Admittedly, I'm a pretty big nerd, but I don't know anyone who uses Zip drives anymore except in some rare cases of people handling tons of video media. So, when KC and CA are talking about "Zip drives" they *are* talking about thumb stick drives?

I know that's probably a minor thing but it was driving me crazy.

ETA: Cindy thinks what Casey's charged with doesn't warrant a half a million dollar bond? Jeez Louise. I'm ~13 minutes in and holding on.. for now. She says she's so forthcoming and "let them into my house". Um, lady, they had search warrants, they didn't need you to *let* them do anything.

Wait til you're liquored up. Even my co-workers were getting irritated and they have no idea who she is.

Last night I was listening to her interview with Yuri (because I'm sick like that) and the minute he called her out on her inconsistencies, she played the "I'm a grieving grandma" card. Grieving about what? Caylee was supposedly alive in Aug '08. I think Yuri tried to be very gracious to her during those interviews, considering who he was dealing with. I would've throttled some sense into her. That's why he's a lead investigator in a high profile case, and I'm not :)

Today I'm getting 2 wisdom teeth pulled out. Can I take anymore pain than that, and listen to her interview later? Probably, but should I? I saved it on my flash drive for later. Like I said, the co-workers made me turn it off. What does that tell you? hah

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back