1007 users online (110 members and 897 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I wish that someone could explain to me, after viewing this portfolio of Caylee's photos, HOW can CA & GA not HATE the daughter they raised. If they look at photos of Caylee, doesn't it bring it all back into reality of what happened to their grand-daughter and where the evidence lies??? I am confused.. I just don't get it.

You can love but that doesn't mean you HAVE to support!!!!

The pic with her pink shirt and straw hat it looks like a mark under her left eye. Poor poor baby. RIP and her mother held responsible.
    Last edited by Sdavidson11; 09-04-2009 at 11:05 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    FYI - I believe that these pics are from Lee's cell phone (there's a Motorola V3 cell phone extraction in the doc dump, it looks to me like Lee's address book).
    Thank you Musikman for adding that. I saw on the images thread that you had the thumbnails and had said they were from Lee's cell phone, I was just trying to hurry and get them loaded on here and forgot to add that.

BTW...Isn't this just one of the most gorgeous little girl's you've ever seen! She was absolutely beautiful!

How cute is she with her little pigtails! We don't get to see the "older" Caylee pictures much.

Sweet, little Caylee. We all love you so much!!! We never even met you, and we miss you so.

Phumi is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL and Mulch Princess
    Doesn't that last photo (in post #15 above) look like the outfit George described Caylee wearing on June 16th. Pink shirt and denim skirt. Wonder about the date of that photo.
    Last edited by Phumi; 09-04-2009 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdavidson11 View Post
    The pic with her pink shirt and straw hat it looks like a mark under her left eye. Poor poor baby. RIP and her mother held responsible.
    I noticed it too. Those are three separate times it has been documented that Caylee had a mark on her face. Ricardo said Caylee had a mark on her face from falling on a table in February. Caylee had a mark on her face in the picture that Tony took the first week of June and now this picture probably taken by Lee. This is the left eye. The picture taken by Tony shows a mark by Caylee's right eye.
    Last edited by Jolynna; 09-04-2009 at 11:17 AM.

Two pics that I found a bit odd...The one of the dog on the bed and the one of GA taken from below. I guess the one of the dog on the bed could have been included to demonstrate that the dogs did lie around on the beds (in case dog hair shows up somewhere in the evidence) but I can't figure out why they would have included that one image of GA.

Just thinking out loud.

I don't know how to post those two pics or I would have!

MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Two pics that I found a bit odd...The one of the dog on the bed and the one of GA taken from below. I guess the one of the dog on the bed could have been included to demonstrate that the dogs did lie around on the beds (in case dog hair shows up somewhere in the evidence) but I can't figure out why they would have included that one image of GA.

Just thinking out loud.

MOO
    These two?

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post

Just thinking out loud.

MOO
    Maybe Caylee took the picture of George. You know how kids sometimes play around with the camera and you wind up with a shot or two you can't quite make out or recognize.

Yes, yes, yes! Those two. Thanks so much momtective!

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Maybe Caylee took the picture of George. You know how kids sometimes play around with the camera and you wind up with a shot or two you can't quite make out or recognize.
    Or maybe something to do with that tree in the background?

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Beautiful pictures of Caylee, what a precious child. Makes me even more furious with those that have sacrificed her for the murderer. Caylee deserved so much better.

They are all beautiful but omg.. sweetness!!!!!!!! It makes so sad when I see pictures of this beautiful sweet girl...
    "Justice may be blind, but she has very sophisticated listening devices." ~Edgar Argo

Just when I thought my heart couldn't break anymore...

Oh, Caylee.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast