740 users online (88 members and 652 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Has anyone seen a pic of the tattoo yet that was supposed to be in this batch?

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

The background in the picture of GA reminds me of J Blanchard park. It definately wasn't taken at their house or in their yard and it doesn't seem to be taken in the publix parking lot. Wonder where it was shot.

For so many months I have forced myself not to look at pictures of Caylee because it
    tears me up, and after seeing these pictures, the haunting resemblence to Cindy caused me to get the chills. Motive, perhaps?
    God Bless Jorelys

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Has anyone seen a pic of the tattoo yet that was supposed to be in this batch?
    Doesn't seem to be in this batch. Next one maybe...

I've noticed that along with Caylee seeming to be more and more apprehensive and tired (IMHO) in the most recent pics, she also frowns quite a bit. I've just never seen a child that age frown as much as she did.
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    Oh. . . those pics made me cry! All I can think about, looking at that precious little girl, is Fireproof Duct Tape! Really!!? KC!!? How could you?
    Me too... crying as I type this. Poor little girl!

Actually, after looking at the cell phone extraction more closely - I just glanced at it before - these pictures were from GEORGE's cell phone, not Lee's. Setting the record straight...

thatswhatshesaid is offline Jacee Lee Dugard IS and HAS a Mother Of The Year.
    Caylee's eyes are so unique. Big and open and full of so many emotions. Precious girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    Actually, after looking at the cell phone extraction more closely - I just glanced at it before - these pictures were from GEORGE's cell phone, not Lee's. Setting the record straight...
    Thanks Muzikman. That gives me a better clue about who the man is that's taking a picture of himself in the mirror at the lawyers' office. It confused me at first but now I understand that must be what security guards do. . . At least this one who must be thinking he's looking pretty good.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

I raised a son who was a SEVERE asthmatic when he was young. Some nights I didn't think he'd live to the morning. When he got bad and had to be put on the medicines to help him...he had the same purple shade around his eyes as in this picture. There's more than one picture in this thread that Caylee's eyes remind me of when my son was sick and drugged.

Can't help it...she doesn't look "healthy" in some of these pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhall View Post

I raised a son who was a SEVERE asthmatic when he was young. Some nights I didn't think he'd live to the morning. When he got bad and had to be put on the medicines to help him...he had the same purple shade around his eyes as in this picture. There's more than one picture in this thread that Caylee's eyes remind me of when my son was sick and drugged.

Can't help it...she doesn't look "healthy" in some of these pics.
    That looks like a black eye to me. It is bruised above the eye too, not just circles underneath.

Thank you for posting these Momtective.

These are precious pictures, so sweet.
    For once we get to look at pictures of Caylee that are free of greed, that nobody has been paid money for.
    So I will just sit here and enjoy for awhile, in silence, before I head on over to the doc dump threads again.
    The picture of Caylee in braids is one of my favorites.
    I have sweet memories braiding my baby girls hair.... the soft hair through my fingers as I lingered on every moment, the most wonderful and precious baby hair smell, the little giggles as she would say, "Me pretty, mommy".
    I would give anything... Oh crap, I'm getting tears. Sorry.
    Last edited by whisperOFwings; 09-04-2009 at 10:28 PM.

These pictures absolutely make my chest ache and burn! And then the anger sets in......

I will NEVER understand how CA and GA could allow KC to leave ANY night with this precious baby, not knowing for sure where she would be sleeping, nor when she would be coming back home!!!! I don't CARE how old KC was...she was living in her PARENTS home, Caylee was THEIR grandchild, and they had an OBLIGATION to make sure she was happy, healthy and safe!! I will NEVER accept the excuse that their hands were tied and they had NO options!!

If I was in their position, I sure know what I WOULD do....WHATEVER it took....WHATEVER it cost!!

Sorry for the rant...

Quote Originally Posted by whisperOFwings View Post
    Thank you for posting these Momtective.

These are precious pictures, so sweet.
    For once we get to look at pictures of Caylee that are free of greed, that nobody has been paid money for.So I will just sit here and enjoy for awhile, in silence, before I head on over to the doc dump threads again.
    The picture of Caylee in braids is one of my favorites.
    I have sweet memories braiding my baby girls hair.... the soft hair thru my fingers as I lingered on every moment, the most wonderful and precious baby hair smell, the little giggles as she would say, "Me pretty, mommy".
    I would give anything... Oh crap, I'm getting tears. Sorry.
    Thank you for that....just reading those words makes me feel better ....what a beautiful, beautiful expressive sweet baby girl....

Come trial time, I wish they would 'wallpaper' the courtroom with these pics of beautiful little Caylee. Just cover the walls from floor to ceiling with enlarged photos.

Then maybe Casey, George and Cindy would realize that's who this is all about: Caylee.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

I hate to be morbid here but has anyone else noticed what is written on the shirt in the "pink cowboy hat" picture?

The word "Delicious" is inappropriate for a 2 yr. old but when you think of what became of this precious child, it takes on a more sinister meaning.

Sorry. I hated to point it out. But I noticed it right away.
    Last edited by rookie; 09-04-2009 at 10:14 PM. Reason: add info

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast