The Business Card Photo

MissOtk

Reaction score
It's been reported that this is the photo of Jaycee used on PG's business cards. Does anyone know if this has been confirmed to be Jaycee?

It certainly looks very much like her age-progressed image.
9114424age25.jpg

But by the way, Michaela Garecht's age progressed image looks almost just like Jaycees!

and really looks like her from this photo...

Attachments

• jaycee.jpg
    jaycee.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 205
All I can say is WOW! It does look like it could be her.

I'm a little sad. Oh, IMO there's no doubt that's her on the business card. We've heard references to the fact that PG had said it was "his daughter" on his cards. And it really really really does look like her. I was more than willing to wait as long as Jaycee needed before she came forward and we even got to see a picture - now even that has been taken away from her. She looks to be a very beautiful woman and even with the "blurry" copy we are getting - her eyes seem "haunted". Which one of the "business associates" turned this over to the media? Do we know?

It certainly looks very much like her age-progressed image.
9114424age25.jpg
That's what I was thinking, can we post the two photos side by side?

Which one of the "business associates" turned this over to the media? Do we know?

Rick Hernandez is one (he's in one of the clips) but he likely isn't the only one who has sold or given the cards to the media. I read an article that said one news outlet paid $10k for the business card.

Rick Hernandez is one (he's in one of the clips) but he likely isn't the only one who has sold or given the cards to the media. I read an article that said one news outlet paid $10k for the business card.

I like to hope it is all being donated to Jaycee.

Rick Hernandez? Do you by any chance mean Ralph Hernandez? (The P.I. Garrido apparently hired awhile back.)

Rick Hernandez? Do you by any chance mean Ralph Hernandez? (The P.I. Garrido apparently hired awhile back.)
Huh? PG hired a PI? For what and when? I musta missed that.

The video clip is in post #194 in the Media Links thread. I'm pretty sure it said "Rick Hernandez." Give it a listen and let me know if I'm going deaf:)

I'm a little sad. Oh, IMO there's no doubt that's her on the business card. We've heard references to the fact that PG had said it was "his daughter" on his cards. And it really really really does look like her. I was more than willing to wait as long as Jaycee needed before she came forward and we even got to see a picture - now even that has been taken away from her. She looks to be a very beautiful woman and even with the "blurry" copy we are getting - her eyes seem "haunted". Which one of the "business associates" turned this over to the media? Do we know?

IT doesn't matter who turned it over to the media. The media use to respect certian things. Those girls names shouldn't have been reported by the media. Even if the media learned them. The bio-dad's name, shouldn't have been in the presss. Since he had nothing to do with Jaycee's life. This is all part of harrassing the victum, that shouldn't be..

It's understood that the media does learn things that they can not report. Even if stuff is reported in an overseas news and 'we' can access that info,... the USA media should have still respected the victums and left stuff out.

I feel badly for this woman, and everything that was taken from her, as well as everything that was done to her.

Something about that photo doesn't sit well with me. The pose looks provocative-- sexy-- not sure what the right word is. It doesn't look like a picture I'd take to put on a business card for a printing business, but maybe a "special" photo a woman might take for her husband.

The video clip is in post #194 in the Media Links thread. I'm pretty sure it said "Rick Hernandez." Give it a listen and let me know if I'm going deaf:)

Oops, sorry, you're hearing's fine! That guy identified as Rick Hernandez is definitely not Antioch's thorn, Ralph Hernandez.

Huh? PG hired a PI? For what and when? I musta missed that.

Yup, Garrido (allegedly) hired "PI" Ralph Hernandez in 2008 in connection with Garrido's sound machine thingy. It was all on the monster's Voices Revealed blog.

Now, the only reason I say allegedly is because Ralph Hernandez "declares" via the Customer Investigation Summary Report that he spoke with and obtained the signatures of some of Garrido's business customers on the "Declaration of Affirmations" as seen on the blog.

However, Tim Allen of East County Glass posted a comment on Garrido's blog that he did not sign that form.

Tim said...
Statement from Tim Allen- East County Glass:

I did not authorize the use of my business card, nor is the signature on the affidavit mine, this material was put on this website without my permission or support. Phillip obtained my business card through printing services he provided to the company. In no way am I affiliated with Phillip and/or his beliefs or actions, my only dealings with him were occasional printing needs. Upon hearing about this situation and discovering my name affiliated on his website, I feel I should come forward and let everyone know I have already been contacted by the authorities and am more than willing to cooperate and help in any way possible.

August 27, 2009 3:07 PM​

So the question is who is telling the truth? In my mind, Tim Allen is a lot more reputable than Ralph Hernandez, who is fairly despised among most old-timers of this community (he served on the Antioch City Council and, along with his wife, was continually disruptive and controversial. People used to watch the local access channel broadcast of city council meetings just for entertainment value back in those days, but it was quite embarassing to the city as a whole.)

Voices Revealed: http://voicesrevealed.blogspot.com/

if you don't want to go to the blog, it's been re-posted on scribd.

I suppose every community has a Ralph Hernandez. I got curious about him last night, did a little digging and read a little bit. Yet another person of questionable character, seems to me. Don't know how old he is, hope Rick isn't related.

I suppose every community has a Ralph Hernandez. I got curious about him last night, did a little digging and read a little bit. Yet another person of questionable character, seems to me. Don't know how old he is, hope Rick isn't related.

Hernandez is a common surname in this area; I don't know if they are related or just share the name. Ralph is in his 60's.

He was once employed, many years ago, as a Police Officer, I believe for Pittsburg PD, but that should be verified. He was also employed at some point by Contra Costa County in an investigator position. I remember seeing him at work there in the late 80's / early 1990's. I think he worked for either the D.A. or Social Services, but don't quote me on that. His campaign statement said he was a "veteran Peace Officer, 33 years."

As I mentioned before, he and his wife, Norma, have been Antioch "activists" for years, and served on the City Council. They never really got anything accomplished, except riling up everyone else.

And, as we know, Hernandez has been running a private detective business, Aardvark Investigations.

He was also one of the many candidates to run for CA Governor back in 2003 (see http://vote2003.sos.ca.gov/recall/1-3-1-hernandezr.html.)

Here is Ralph Hernandez's interview with Dave Ross of CBS Radio regarding being in Garrido's house last year: http://www.westwoodone.com/pg/jsp/osgood/transcript.jsp?pid=27770..

All of this is being posted with relevance to the question, did Hernandez really obtain those signatures on the affadavits, or as Allen said, were some of the signatures he swore to have obtained actually ficticious?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back