2008.09.18 Tracy M Interview Audio #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait!!!!!!!!!:crazy::clap:

I'm getting the following message from Media: Windows Media Player Error Message Help
You've encountered an error message while using Windows Media Player. Additional information is not currently available for this error.

Can somebody please try to help me so I don't miss out???

TIA

Tracy seems to have "Lee syndrome" with all of the inappropriate giggling.
PS Thanks MM

I'm getting the following message from Media: Windows Media Player Error Message Help
You've encountered an error message while using Windows Media Player. Additional information is not currently available for this error.

Can somebody please try to help me so I don't miss out???

TIA

Not sure. Is your WMP up to date or an older version?

Casey used shovel to get ladder out of pool!!

I'm getting "We couldn't locate the file for download".

any suggestions? Thanks!

KC used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool!

I think the giggling is due to the fact that KC was just so freakin' nuts and you can't help but giggle when recalling just how nuts she was.

Hi MM, I've got the version Media 9 series. I don´t recall ever using it. Is this old?

Didn't talk about Caylee at all, talked mostly about herself...wanted to sign photographs and go on Howard Stern but said he would want her bra size. :confused:

Casey spent her days at JB's office on the computer, looking for "clues" as to Caylee's whereabouts on Myspace!:eek:

Love it she says "she has no grasp on reality."

Casey watched tv news about decomp in air samples in her car, she said, "Lots of ppl had access to my car".

Probably server overload, wait a couple minutes and try again - :)

Thanks. I recently had my computer overhauled and I don't think I have WMP any longer. It appears my audio has been running on Itunes. So I'm reinstalling it now. Wish me luck!

Casey made Tracey put a watch on her ankle, so she would have an ankle monitor also. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni