Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

I think TM's interview is a bombshell

Other than finding poor Caylee's body, this is a huge bomshell in my opinion. Tracy M shows an insight of KC's mindset. She did not care at all about her missing daughter. She came out of jail and was flirting with men on Myspace, had a crush on TM's son, took the entire thing for a joke and even wanted to have matching anklet bracelets with TM. When the air samples were mentioned it would have been the first time that KC would have known that Caylee was indeed dead and her response was "many people had access to the car" a defensive response, not a shocked response of "OMG, my daughter may be dead".

TM's testimony will show that KC did not have a single worry about her missing possibly dead daughter. She just wanted to watch the Hills!!!

No wonder JB didn't want this admitted.
    "She will be mutha of the year" Rick Anthony's response to Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    I think it was Rick M who had that picture.
    Yes, you're right it was RM, not JG.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to frenchvixen For This Useful Post:

Caylee came home with flea bites once.
    Cindy and Casey claimed they had not had a "fight" in months.
    Casey says to George when he is screaming at her: Don't treat me like a scumbag cop!
    Jose blasted the stereo when HE was meeting with Casey.
    George tells his friend Jim I am not going to live this lie!
    After the blow up with Casey morning one out of jail, he would not go near her.
    Mentions Eisenberg case on 20/20 that Jose brought over for Casey to watch.
    Lee did not like Tracy.
    He did not like Casey talking to Tracy. He was "kinda rude" and just basically ignored Tracy.
    Lee claimed to have ordered the pizza and then later retracted and said he did not order it.
    Last edited by magic-cat; 09-04-2009 at 01:43 PM.

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

KC mentioned chloroform!!!!!! Oh my gosh!
    That's BIG to ME!
    Kathi Belich Is My Hero!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tracey276 For This Useful Post:

Casey told George "you're going to have to leave" after he calls her on her lies....my Lord, she runs them people.

Interesting - Jose showed Casey a 20/20 episode on the Eisenbergs to get her to realize to keep her mouth shut.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TallyHo For This Useful Post:

I can't quite explain why I feel this way, but I understand why casey took to this woman. She seems a lot younger than I imagined she would be, and a lot more street smart, if you know what I mean. I see why casey latched onto her like she is reported to have done, and thank goodness casey did. the mindset insights are going to prove to be helpful in painting the overall picture.

The truest love there is

Just hafta say - it must have been like being in the Twilight Zone in that house...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TallyHo For This Useful Post:

Lyrics to the song "b!tch" by Sevendust:

I can't imagine to be like you the pain and suffering you put me through
    You surrounded yourself with evil
    Every nightmare you have is your equal

(don't hesitate) You live in your own hell.
    (outta my way) You're surrounded by evil
    (don't hesitate) you can't get away (outta my way, outta my way)

Dark clouds will follow you rainy days will always find you
    You can't ever get away
    Evil will come Another day

(don't hesitate) You live in your own hell.
    (outta my way) You're surrounded by evil
    (don't hesitate) you can't get away (outta my way, outta my way)

I can't imagine to be like you the pain and suffering you put me through
    You surrounded yourself with evil I hope it catched you up
    I can't imagine to be like you the pain and the suffering you put me through
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to YellowSubmarine For This Useful Post:

Casey says Caylee is "Italian", but that she herself is Romanian/Irish. Tells Tracy that Jesus Ortiz is not Caylee's father, but doesn't say anything else about who is. Tracy thinks she doesn't know who the father is.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TallyHo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sarah7855 View Post
    I can't quite explain why I feel this way, but I understand why casey took to this woman. She seems a lot younger than I imagined she would be, and a lot more street smart, if you know what I mean. I see why casey latched onto her like she is reported to have done, and thank goodness casey did. the mindset insights are going to prove to be helpful in painting the overall picture.
    I was thinking the same thing. Don't know if it was a stroke of luck that LP paired them together but it was brilliant. Sad thing is that she liked KC too. KC is so seductive. Even though you are aware that she is a possible killer, a notorious liar and a thief you are drawn to her. KC even sent her a Myspace message after the assignment was over.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to frenchvixen For This Useful Post:

http://www.elyrics.net/song/s/sevendust-lyrics.html

Here is a link to Sevendust's song lyrics. I looked through some and there's too many that fit into kc's mindset to post any certain ones. They have some pretty depressing music . . . jmo
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YellowSubmarine For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by frenchvixen View Post
    Says that CA sent her to research something online (JG's picture on choloroform) and it was on WS and she hates people who sits online all day doing that and that they are losers.
    Thanks for all your reports. I'm packing for vacation and can't get into the actual documents/tapes till I return.

If it was Tracey putting down WS, I'm not surprised. She was being simpatico and trying to blend in with the A's. What a nightmarish experience that must have been.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spyglass For This Useful Post:

Casey think this is all going to end in a MISTRIAL!!!! Tracy then jokes about her believing she's a lawyer b/c Universal must have given her an honorary law degree!! (actually, that was pretty funny)

Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
    Casey says Caylee is "Italian", but that she herself is Romanian/Irish. Tells Tracy that Jesus Ortiz is not Caylee's father, but doesn't say anything else about who is. Tracy thinks she doesn't know who the father is.
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchvixen View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Don't know if it was a stroke of luck that LP paired them together but it was brilliant. Sad thing is that she liked KC too. KC is so seductive. Even though you are aware that she is a possible killer, a notorious liar and a thief you are drawn to her. KC even sent her a Myspace message after the assignment was over.
    My sister is a pathological liar, and I've seen her do stuff like this; she "shows off" around people she likes. Talks and talks and talks (which means she lies and lies and lies), gets giddy, tells stories about herself and how good she is and good things she's done, on and on. Focus is totally on her.
    Sadly, this all makes perfect sense to me. Casey wants all the attention. It's so sad that she felt that she had to compete with Caylee to get attention, it's the total opposite of maternal instincts. I wish so much that she could've gotten HELP before all of this

The truest love there is

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast