2008.09.18 Rob D Interview Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first person they talked to when they got into town was Lee.
They were not sure how the family was going to respond to them and their involvement.
Lee was pleased they were bonding her out.
He says Leonard states his opinion before he thinks.
Lee tells Leonard that if he is coming in there with preconceived notions he does not need to be there. He said Lee was IMMEDIATELY pissed at Leonard.
Lee said everybody had to keep an open mind. He did not want anyone there with preconceived notions.
They met LATER at an office/warehouse complex. It was an office that someone had let them use when they needed to get away from the media etc.
Inside was Lee, Cindy, George, Leonard, Tony, Tracy and Rob. NO WAY Jose was not in on this meeting.
Discussed getting her out of custody.
Made introductions. Were told they did not trust anyone but their family. They were happy she was getting out of custody. Hoped her getting out would help resolve the case.
Believes they met Jose the next day. They went to Jose's office. He did not want them questioning her or interrogating her. They (Rob and co) let Jose know they were there to protect their BOND.
The contractural agreement occurred the same day.
Leonard threw out well that does not prevent HER from talking to us if she starts telling them something.
They were not supposed to PUSH any questioning.
Robs main role was to run security for Casey and the family, but MAINLY for Tracy's safety since she was going to be inserted inside with Casey. Robs main concern was for Tracy. Secondly, Casey was on home confinement, but she was allowed to go to the attorneys etc, so Robs duty was to get Casey back and forth to these outings safely. They were continually receiving death threats so Rob was concerned for everyones safety.
They were all invited in the fist day for dinner.
The day she was released Rob was driving the vehicle. The SUV was provided by Baez. They had 2 "chase cars" in case anything happened. Rob details how HE wants to bring her out to Jose, etc, and then Jose completely disregards this and brings her right out in the middle of the media and that was when Rob realized they were bringing her out. No real talkiing on the trip home. When they went in George and Jim told them everyone had to be patted down so they could insure there were no guns in the house. Rob was only carrying a tazer, his chase car guys had the firearms. They allowed him to keep his tazer. Casey immediately wanted to take a shower. Cindy was crying a little and they all hugged and went inside.
Caseys attitude always bothered Rob from that day forward. Her attitude was like it was all a game. He does not think a normal person would act like she did. She was not emotional at all. Her parents were. They all just sat in the house while she showered. Lee had brought Tracy to the house so she would not be associated with the media.

Once inside the house Jose confirmed there would be NO talking to Casey at all and that nobody was to be alone with her, including Tracy. A family member or he must be present with her. Then it went to the males would not be allowed inside the house at all. Leonard had "pitched" Rob to Jose that he should hire him as a PI to achieve confidentiality but Jose did not want anything to do with that idea.

They had a couple of guys on the street out back of the house and they were out front in the motorhome. Casey was released on Thursday and then had to go back out the very next day, Friday. She went to home confinement and Joses office the very next day to the best of Robs recollection. The first trip was Cindy, Lee, Tracy and Rob. Rob dropped Cindy, Lee and Casey at home confinement offices and then he believes they went to Joses after there. Casey did not say anything that day either. The first day that Rob, Tracy and Casey were alone in the car was the following Monday and that is when they began talking.

The first person they talked to when they got into town was Lee.
They were not sure how the family was going to respond to them and their involvement.
Lee was pleased they were bonding her out.
He says Leonard states his opinion before he thinks.
Lee tells Leonard that if he is coming in there with preconceived notions he does not need to be there. He said Lee was IMMEDIATELY pissed at Leonard.
Lee said everybody had to keep an open mind. He did not want anyone there with preconceived notions.
They met LATER at an office/warehouse complex. It was an office that someone had let them use when they needed to get away from the media etc.
Inside was Lee, Cindy, George, Leonard, Tony, Tracy and Rob. NO WAY Jose was not in on this meeting.
Discussed getting her out of custody.
Made introductions. Were told they did not trust anyone but their family. They were happy she was getting out of custody. Hoped her getting out would help resolve the case.
Believes they met Jose the next day. They went to Jose's office. He did not want them questioning her or interrogating her. They (Rob and co) let Jose know they were there to protect their BOND.
The contractural agreement occurred the same day.
Leonard threw out well that does not prevent HER from talking to us if she starts telling them something.
They were not supposed to PUSH any questioning.
Robs main role was to run security for Casey and the family, but MAINLY for Tracy's safety since she was going to be inserted inside with Casey. Robs main concern was for Tracy. Secondly, Casey was on home confinement, but she was allowed to go to the attorneys etc, so Robs duty was to get Casey back and forth to these outings safely. They were continually receiving death threats so Rob was concerned for everyones safety.
They were all invited in the fist day for dinner.
The day she was released Rob was driving the vehicle. The SUV was provided by Baez. They had 2 "chase cars" in case anything happened. Rob details how HE wants to bring her out to Jose, etc, and then Jose completely disregards this and brings her right out in the middle of the media and that was when Rob realized they were bringing her out. No real talkiing on the trip home. When they went in George and Jim told them everyone had to be patted down so they could insure there were no guns in the house. Rob was only carrying a tazer, his chase car guys had the firearms. They allowed him to keep his tazer. Casey immediately wanted to take a shower. Cindy was crying a little and they all hugged and went inside.
Caseys attitude always bothered Rob from that day forward. Her attitude was like it was all a game. He does not think a normal person would act like she did. She was not emotional at all. Her parents were. They all just sat in the house while she showered. Lee had brought Tracy to the house so she would not be associated with the media.

Once inside the house Jose confirmed there would be NO talking to Casey at all and that nobody was to be alone with her, including Tracy. A family member or he must be present with her. Then it went to the males would not be allowed inside the house at all. Leonard had "pitched" Rob to Jose that he should hire him as a PI to achieve confidentiality but Jose did not want anything to do with that idea.

They had a couple of guys on the street out back of the house and they were out front in the motorhome. Casey was released on Thursday and then had to go back out the very next day, Friday. She went to home confinement and Joses office the very next day to the best of Robs recollection. The first trip was Cindy, Lee, Tracy and Rob. Rob dropped Cindy, Lee and Casey at home confinement offices and then he believes they went to Joses after there. Casey did not say anything that day either. The first day that Rob, Tracy and Casey were alone in the car was the following Monday and that is when they began talking.

Thank you kindly, magic-cat!

Casey told Rob to find some dirt on Kiomarie because she didn't like her and wanted to discredit her statement.

Her demeanor was a happy go lucky person. She was not a grieving mother AT ALL. There was NO REACTION from Casey about Caylee at all.
Rob and Tracy were texting continually.
When Tony came back to do the bond papers, Casey made some food for Tony, meaning Cindy made the dinner but Casey made Tony's plate and brought it to him.
Rob was present when Leonard confronted Casey. Tracy had sent Rob a message that Casey wanted to talk to Leonard. Rob did not want him to go alone, so he went with him. Tracy was staying on the sidelines trying to stay out of it. Leonard told Casey he did not come 3000 miles to listen to BS and lies. He told her if all she had to tell him was lies just basically to keep her mouth shut. He is telling Casey I know you wanted to get Caylee out of the house and away from her mother, etc. He said he did not want to hear about the Zenaida crap or any of that BS and she told Leonard to get the F--K out of her house. She did not want to talk with anyone with "preconceived" notions.

Tracy had told Casey Rob was not like Leonard and she could talk to Rob and all that to put Casey at ease to talk to Rob. He still at that point was believing Caylee was alive. That is when she began talking to Rob.
On the first ride where they were talking Casey asks Rob if they have been able to find Zenaida? Casey said she was not worried about Jose, she just wanted them to find these people for her. This is when she tells Rob the Blanchard Park switcharoo that she had already told Leonard and Cindy previously. Casey did not know certain details she should have known concerning the new story, the lie. She did not know Samanthas last name and things like that.
He would take off his sunglasses and look at her in the mirror and it became a game because then Casey would take hers off, and it became a joke between Rob and Tracy-Casey is putting on her makeup for your sunglasses game.
He would question her for details like what were Samanthas kids names and she would never know the answer. He said she would get really focused when she was getting ready to tell her lies. She would look him dead in his eyes like a robot and would say The last person I saw my daughter with was Zenaida.
Then he would ask about Jeff Hopkins and she would say something like He has a son Zacahary who is three years old and then would not elaborate on that any further. So Rob was like well there is a Jeffrey Hopkins on your phone bill and she said, No that's not him, don't call him. You need to be looking for a Jeffrey Michael Hopkins. He said that was another strange thing about it, because when Casey would get detailed about who he was supposed to find, everybody but Juliette Lewis had three names.
Jeffrey Michael Hopkins
Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales
Many of their conversations revolved around the Blanchard Park Zenaida and Samantha story.

Lee's looking worse by the minute...he is definitely Casey's brother and Cindy and George's son. I'll give him no more breaks.

Everything about this situation is a game to Casey. It truly is. In her warped mind, this is her own version of The Hills. She thinks this is her little reality show and that by the time she gets herself out of this mess she'll have a spot on VH1 right between Real Chance of Love and Charm School lol.

I'm half joking but I'm not, KWIM?

On the subject of Kiomarie, Casey told Rob you need to investigate her and find some dirt on her. And Rob is like why? and Casey says, She says we are best friends and I don't even like her. She says, We have been friends forever and I don't even like her! That was one of the first things she wanted Rob to do.

She seemed worried about certain things, like they should not talk to certain people, like Mark H. and Jeff H. So he asked about that. On the answering machine of MH he states he is Mark Stone and when they actually reached him he said he was Mark Hopkins. She told them he had nothing to do with it not to bug him. Lee was the same way. They tell Lee there is a Jeffrey Hopkins on the phone bill and he tells them DO NOT CALL HIM! He is a friend of the family and I do not want our friends being harassed by this. They have nothing to do with this. That is not the guy she is talking about. He is not the one from Universal.

Rob had a great deal of concerns about Lee, little things he did not like then towards the last day he did not even want to talk to him anymore as he felt he had caught Lee in a MAJOR lie. He said Lee was interfering with their investigation.

The first night, the meeting with the family and then the lie is a subject they will come back to...concerning Lee.

Casey told Rob she met Zenaida at the park that day they took Caylee from her.

Concerning the day LE came to Joses office and talked to Cindy. She had a change of mood or attitude a little bit. This was the first time Rob and Tracy without a family member took her anywhere. Rob thought that was strange. It seemed that Jose MUST have instructed Casey that she needed to talk about Caylee on those rides, because suddenly their conversation changes. Before they were talking about what she ate while she was in the office and how great it was, and blah blah blah...but then she changes it. He said she gets in the car (the day after he just went and got her Wendys the night before and has been listening to all the wonderful things she has been eating at Joses office) and she says Do I look ok? I have lost four pounds and I just can't eat anything and he says he is thinking, you have just told me how full you are the last two days??? and then she says I have just been so upset about all of this and I haven't eaten, and then he says you can see it "click" and she says Except for the chicken sandwich, that was great! And Rob is laughing at this point and he says she remembers THAT but she doesn't think about how full she was the two days before that...

A general observation - both Rob and Tracy's accounts are models of consistency

You are most welcome. I know we have all been anxious to get these interviews so I am more than happy to do a play by play as best I can while I listen. The more I hear, the more I KNOW we all have Casey pegged EXACTLY right!

On the subject of Kiomarie, Casey told Rob you need to investigate her and find some dirt on her. And Rob is like why? and Casey says, She says we are best friends and I don't even like her. She says, We have been friends forever and I don't even like her! That was one of the first things she wanted Rob to do.

She seemed worried about certain things, like they should not talk to certain people, like Mark H. and Jeff H. So he asked about that. On the answering machine of MH he states he is Mark Stone and when they actually reached him he said he was Mark Hopkins. She told them he had nothing to do with it not to bug him. Lee was the same way. They tell Lee there is a Jeffrey Hopkins on the phone bill and he tells them DO NOT CALL HIM! He is a friend of the family and I do not want our friends being harassed by this. They have nothing to do with this. That is not the guy she is talking about. He is not the one from Universal.

Rob had a great deal of concerns about Lee, little things he did not like then towards the last day he did not even want to talk to him anymore as he felt he had caught Lee in a MAJOR lie. He said Lee was interfering with their investigation.

The first night, the meeting with the family and then the lie is a subject they will come back to...concerning Lee.

Casey told Rob she met Zenaida at the park that day they took Caylee from her.

Concerning the day LE came to Joses office and talked to Cindy. She had a change of mood or attitude a little bit. This was the first time Rob and Tracy without a family member took her anywhere. Rob thought that was strange. It seemed that Jose MUST have instructed Casey that she needed to talk about Caylee on those rides, because suddenly their conversation changes. Before they were talking about what she ate while she was in the office and how great it was, and blah blah blah...but then she changes it. He said she gets in the car (the day after he just went and got her Wendys the night before and has been listening to all the wonderful things she has been eating at Joses office) and she says Do I look ok? I have lost four pounds and I just can't eat anything and he says he is thinking, you have just told me how full you are the last two days??? and then she says I have just been so upset about all of this and I haven't eaten, and then he says you can see it "click" and she says Except for the chicken sandwich, that was great! And Rob is laughing at this point and he says she remembers THAT but she doesn't think about how full she was the two days before that...

BBM

Just goes to show she has been lying to anyone and everyone for so long she doesn't even pay special attention to what comes out of her own mouth. It's literally just verbal diarrheah. Sometimes she catches herself but more often than not, I think, moreso with Rob and Tracy for some reason she let her guard down at times and just said whatever the hay came out of her mouth.

A general observation - both Rob and Tracy's accounts are models of consistency

ITA, and told in their own words. meaning, they both tell the same general story yet the stories are not word for word. this will be very helpful proving they are credible stories.

Rob states George gave them the name Eric B as Caylee's father.

Speaking about information being circulated by the media that there was evidence that Caylee's decomposing body was in the car, and wondering if her demeanor changed when that happened. Rob says NO! She is just focused on the peeps she wants them to find. She tells them Jesse has the keys to her car and they really need to concentrate on Jesse. All of them were pushing Jesse as a suspect, Cindy, Lee Casey and Jose. Telling them Tony L. was a rat and needs looked into. And look into Clint (Roy House) who was his roommate at the time. The people at Fusion and Tony knows Jesse. To Rob it seemed that Jose was feeding her stuff to talk about.

okay, the phone just rang in the video and scared the carp outta me.

Casey tells Rob that she is reading more and more of the discovery so maybe that will refresh her memory on something. (This in response to him asking her is there anything she can think of that can help them help her). Rob says she was going in so many different directions on who might be involved that it just did not make sense. He said it was like she was acting like she did not know who all could be involved and like she did not remember anything past a certain point, and just for him to look at these people.

Rob say's KC never said anything about Caylee at all.

Rob say's KC never said anything about Caylee at all.

That's cause finally, for once (in Casey's version of reality) she was the one and only star of the show. It was FINALLY ALL ABOUT CASEY. And she was loving every single moment of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31