CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
090.jpg

Please continue general case discussion of missing five year old Hasanni Campbell (Fremont/Oakland, CA; reported missing August 10,2009).

Previous discussion thread here:

CA - Hasanni Campbell - General Case Discussion - Thread #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

HASANNI HAS HIS OWN FORUM!

Hasanni Campbell - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks Duck,.. I'm tossing you a quick snack... :fish: :fish: I appreciate your work to help keep us organized, and thought it might be time for a quick nibble .

OK, I'm out for the afternoon. I'm not sure I'll be back before sundown, so I might not be around until tomorrow night. I'm gonna have so much to read!!! :eek:

Take care, Sleuthers, and heaven bless our little man.

I am going out to run errands and I won't be on much this weekend because we have several outings planned.

Do we have a who's who thread? I think it is important to create one if we don't already.

That way, we can collect all verified data on each player in this case and extended players and have that to refer to quickly. It's an asset to have for new followers of the threads as well, it helps them get caught up very quickly.

I thought of this because I saw an article yesterday that quoted the owner of Shuz. I have seen two quotes by the man. I will try to locate them so that we know what everyone has to say about this case.

If anyone has the time to gather the info it would be greatly appreciated. If it's deemed not needed~ I"m cool with that:)

Note: We have to remember not to use full names, and not to publish addresses and etc. Basically anything that could be considered a violation of privacy, even if it is posted elsewhere on the internet...LOL you all know what I mean :)

I might have to take back my statement that JC. is innocent Since the last confirmed sighting of Hasanni was between 8:20 & 8:45 on Aug. 6th, they both had 3 1/2 days to dispose of the body. Thus JC is lying too. Holy Cow! HC could be anywhere in the bay area. Or beyond.

LE obviously doesn't believe the junkyard men saw HC or they wouldn't have stated the last seen time was on the 6th of August, at WalMart.

The story about HC being in the alley previous to the 10th must also be fiction if the dogs could find no scent of him. If I remember correctly, the sniffer dogs found Kristen Modifaris' scent days after her disappearance.

Geez...that points to a conspiracy. So what happened? Did he fall or drown in the bathtub? Did they take him to a remote canyon & push him over the edge? If he died in the house they'd have to quickly get rid of the body or decomp sets in & leaves tell-tale traces. Did LE find decomp in the car & they're just not announcing it?

These 2 have a strong bond. But is it going to be enough to stop one from spilling the beans when things go south?

I feel like I've been neglecting little Hasanni! I've been busy with my kids and stuff plus there's a ton going on in Haleigh and Caylee's cases. This is like a full time job! Sheesh!

On a side note, one of kc anthony's bodyguards interviews was released and she said when she was in the anthony home, it was discussed that people at Websleuths are a bunch of losers who have no life! I say they are just scared because they know there's no hiding from us!

I'll be poking around. Nice work, everyone!

I feel like I've been neglecting little Hasanni! I've been busy with my kids and stuff plus there's a ton going on in Haleigh and Caylee's cases. This is like a full time job! Sheesh!

On a side note, one of kc anthony's bodyguards interviews was released and she said when she was in the anthony home, it was discussed that people at Websleuths are a bunch of losers who have no life! I say they are just scared because they know there's no hiding from us!

A pronouncement of loserdom from these foolios is breaking my heart! The Anthonys' are on the top 10 list of dysfunctional families on the planet. Should we buy them a wall size mirror so they can see what everyone else sees?

OT to Hassani.

LOL. That doesn't even warrant a response.

But it does show that they are very concerned at what the "losers" have to say about them eh? :wink:

I am going out to run errands and I won't be on much this weekend because we have several outings planned.

Do we have a who's who thread? I think it is important to create one if we don't already.

That way, we can collect all verified data on each player in this case and extended players and have that to refer to quickly. It's an asset to have for new followers of the threads as well, it helps them get caught up very quickly.

I thought of this because I saw an article yesterday that quoted the owner of Shuz. I have seen two quotes by the man. I will try to locate them so that we know what everyone has to say about this case.

If anyone has the time to gather the info it would be greatly appreciated. If it's deemed not needed~ I"m cool with that:)

Note: We have to remember not to use full names, and not to publish addresses and etc. Basically anything that could be considered a violation of privacy, even if it is posted elsewhere on the internet...LOL you all know what I mean :)

bolded by me.
Kat, I don't know what exactly what you're referring to here, and don't want to make a mistake? If you aren't around, could someone else 'splain this ?

A little information that's been requested in the last thread:

- Trash pickup is Thursday in the residential area around Shuz. However, I believe that College Ave (mainly businesses) does its pickup on a different day. We'd have to find out.

- Here is a list of bridges in the Bay Area:
1. Golden Gate Bridge (connects San Francisco and Marin County's Sausilito)
2. Bay Bridge (connects SF and Alameda County's Oakland)
3. Richmond-San Rafael Bridge (connects Contra Costa County's Richmond to Marin County's San Rafael)
4. San Mateo Bridge (connects Alameda County's Hayward to San Mateo's Foster City)
5. Dumbarton Bridge (connects Alameda County's Fremont to San Mateo's Menlo Park)
6. Carquinez Bridge (connects Solano County's Vallejo to Contra Costa County's Crockett)
7. Antioch Bridge (connects Contra Costa County's Antioch to (rural?) Sacramento County)
8. Benicia Bridge (connects Solano County's Benicia to Contra Costa County's Martinez)

Just found a visual (map and link below)

bridgemap.jpg

from http://bata.mtc.ca.gov/bridges/index.htm

I'm really doubting that JC transported the garbage in her commute from Fremont. I can't imagine taking garbage on BART and then on a bus for all that distance! I think this was probably LR's job--I bet he found a dumpster behind some store or restaurant in Fremont and always dumped the garbage there.

His story that dropping Hasanni off at Shuz was a routine they had been doing for 6 months or so is a lie, I believe. If it had been a routine, then one might think, okay, he brought the garbage up to Shuz when he brought the children there--but I think he was lying, there was no routine, and thus, no weekly garbage drop off at Shuz either. IMO --I could be wrong, of course!!

One thought on the trash service issue. Sometimes people just don't get around to calling about these things and service continues, as the actual workers aren't the ones authorizing accounts.

Any chance trash service keeps on coming to Roxie Terrace, LR and JC put it out and it just keeps being taken with the rest of the block? Those on the truck might just cover a given area, taking the trash they see out for them. It reminds me of a situation in my youth where we moved in as renters and were not getting billed for water by the city (though of course we had service). We figured the landlord was paying for it until we received a belated (large) bill most of a year later. Sometimes service just continues.

Also, while I wouldn't rule out a move like putting trash out at Shuz personality-wise from LR, I just can't see him commuting with trash bags with old food, etc. even in his trunk that would sully the BMW. He strikes me as probably a very neat and organized man. JMO.

when calling customer Service this AM, I was told there hadn't been service (an open account) for the Roxie address in over a year. Probably service was stopped when people moved out and put it on the market. If Ross and Jennifer rented, maybe the trash cans were left behind and that's what they are using. I was told billing would be every 3 months and I think it was $79.00.

Regarding hauling trash: I know very successful people who haul their trash in large, strong bags every week to put into a dumpster behind where they work. It's the nature of who they are. for Ross...not sure it would be shuz, but there are dumpsters all over...also Allied has a place one can bring trash, tires etc. for a fee. Maybe Ross has learned it's not safe to put the trash out in front. Regardless of what they do with their trash - I find Ross guilty and wonder where he put little Hasanni. just some thoughts.

One thought on the trash service issue. Sometimes people just don't get around to calling about these things and service continues, as the actual workers aren't the ones authorizing accounts.

Any chance trash service keeps on coming to Roxie Terrace, LR and JC put it out and it just keeps being taken with the rest of the block? Those on the truck might just cover a given area, taking the trash they see out for them. It reminds me of a situation in my youth where we moved in as renters and were not getting billed for water by the city (though of course we had service). We figured the landlord was paying for it until we received a belated (large) bill most of a year later. Sometimes service just continues.

Also, while I wouldn't rule out a move like putting trash out at Shuz personality-wise from LR, I just can't see him commuting with trash bags with old food, etc. even in his trunk that would sully the BMW. He strikes me as probably a very neat and organized man. JMO.

bolded by me.

This had also occurred to me and seems like the most likely scenario. I agree with you about LR not wanting to sully the car with trash, and as far as JC carrying bags of garbage from Fremont on public trans--that would be really gross and unthinkable. There are plenty of garbage cans and dumpsters --it would be silly to haul one's trash all the way from Fremont to Oakland!

I'm really doubting that JC transported the garbage in her commute from Fremont. I can't imagine taking garbage on BART and then on a bus for all that distance! I think this was probably LR's job--I bet he found a dumpster behind some store or restaurant in Fremont and always dumped the garbage there.

His story that dropping Hasanni off at Shuz was a routine they had been doing for 6 months or so is a lie, I believe. If it had been a routine, then one might think, okay, he brought the garbage up to Shuz when he brought the children there--but I think he was lying, there was no routine, and thus, no weekly garbage drop off at Shuz either. IMO --I could be wrong, of course!!

there is no way Jennifer would carry trash onto BART and/or a bus - also, isn't carrying garbage on a bus or train against the law?

I agree - there was no routine. Not a single person around Shuz remembers seeing Ross, the children, or the car at any time. the owner says he never saw the children in the business. If anything makes me wonder about Jennifer's involvement, it's the supposed drop-off routine at Shuz.

Where did Ross put that beautiful child?

there is no way Jennifer would carry trash onto BART and/or a bus - also, isn't carrying garbage on a bus or train against the law?

I agree - there was no routine. Not a single person around Shuz remembers seeing Ross, the children, or the car at any time. the owner says he never saw the children in the business. If anything makes me wonder about Jennifer's involvement, it's the supposed drop-off routine at Shuz.

Where did Ross put that beautiful child?

bolded by me.

If it isn't against the law, it should be! ICK!!! Definitely would be a health hazard, IMO.

And where is Hassani?

If you guys want to, feel free to start up a "trash talk" thread! :D

Also, anyone who wishes can follow through on Kat's "who's who" idea.

As to names, etc., yes it is best not to flash around exact addresses on here, and to stick to initials as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail