Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell- 09/04/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
Late last night I watched Issues with JVM. She is much more dynamic than Nancy Grace. She had an audio tape of Tracey- the female bounty hunter that stayed with Casey. Tracey reported that Casey never talked about Caylee, or even the case. What she wanted to talk about, besides wanting a shower, was Chloroform, and signing autographed pictures for money for her defense and wanting to go on the Howard Stern show- but he might ask her bra size and whether or not she was sleeping with Jose Baez.
This was Casey's mindset! Very incriminating I think...

Yesss...I saw it...what really got me irritated.....actually WHO got me irritated.....AND she always irritates me no matter WHAT she's talking about, anyways....LOL...when Janie Weintraub was fighting with some other legal pundit on the show about how the agreement between TP and company was priviledged and WON'T come into trial because it WAS attorney/client info. She then was continuing to argue with the guy and waiving papers saying she has the proof right in front of her, "does he"??
Well, they both finally came to the conclusion that "it'll be up to the judge". Well, she felt sooo inclined to bring the paperwork, but didn't bother to "research" that they were, in fact, wasting time arguing a non-issue??!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I always wonder how these lawyers come on the shows without any knowledge of the laws in the state they are going to be discussing....or even just some info about the case. I can't say how many times I scream at the TV that "it's FLORIDA...can you say Sunshine Laws" ?? They're forever saying the info coming out is ruining the case...swaying the jury pool....etc. Wheeew....That's all I have to say about THAT!!! LOL
All's just IMO.

Yesss...I saw it...what really got me irritated.....actually WHO got me irritated.....AND she always irritates me no matter WHAT she's talking about, anyways....LOL...when Janie Weintraub was fighting with some other legal pundit on the show about how the agreement between TP and company was priviledged and WON'T come into trial because it WAS attorney/client info. She then was continuing to argue with the guy and waiving papers saying she has the proof right in front of her, "does he"??
Well, they both finally came to the conclusion that "it'll be up to the judge". Well, she felt sooo inclined to bring the paperwork, but didn't bother to "research" that they were, in fact, wasting time arguing a non-issue??!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I always wonder how these lawyers come on the shows without any knowledge of the laws in the state they are going to be discussing....or even just some info about the case. I can't say how many times I scream at the TV that "it's FLORIDA...can you say Sunshine Laws" ?? They're forever saying the info coming out is ruining the case...swaying the jury pool....etc. Wheeew....That's all I have to say about THAT!!! LOL
All's just IMO.

OMG! I was just going to post about this very thing...Janie Weintraub! She drives me absolutely nutz! She was so sure that she was right...and not only was she totally wrong, but the judge had already settled this! I like how Mark Eiglarsh, even tho he is a defense attorney, will sometimes take the prosecution's side...but Weintraub is a total defense attorney, to the point of idiocy! :mad:

All's just IMO.

ita re your last paragraph. It's even more irksome that they claim the info has been "leaked" when it was actually Sunshine!

OMG! I was just going to post about this very thing...Janie Weintraub! She drives me absolutely nutz! She was so sure that she was right...and not only was she totally wrong, but the judge had already settled this! I like how Mark Eiglarsh, even tho he is a defense attorney, will sometimes take the prosecution's side...but Weintraub is a total defense attorney, to the point of idiocy! :mad:

I put her annoying voice right up there with CA:furious: Drives me nuts.

When J. Weintraub is on...I HAVE to change the channel. Can't stand to watch her or hear her. She is one person the networks could and should do without.

OOOOH, I am so glad you did this thread.
Jaynie Weintraub is the most irritating person I have ever heard! Not only that, she is truly an idiotic moron. She gets everything so wrong without checking her facts.
Last week, she said Anthony L was the one searching for chloroform on Casey's computer. She actually said that!!!!
I wrote an email to JVM, but I'm sure she didn't care. I told her she should get her facts straight. I actually want to stop watching the show because of that hateful, ignorant, whiny Jaynie creature. I think she was even saying the molester guy needs help and intimating that he has a disease and that pedophiles can be helped.
Jaynie W reminds me of the girl in grammer school who has no friends and tells on everyone!
I absolutely adore Mark Eiglarsh....even though he is a defense atty. he does seem to have a brain... and a cute face. I hope he gets a show to replace JVM. I'm getting a bit tired of hearing about her addictions every show.

I think the fact that they put misinformation out there to the public is a big ISSUE for this program. You are all right, they never check their facts and base their opinions on misinformation. If they can't get the facts straight the producers should eliminate them from the program. There are plenty of TH's out there that are willing to do their due diligence before venturing an opinion on some of these cases.

Late last night I watched Issues with JVM. She is much more dynamic than Nancy Grace. She had an audio tape of Tracey- the female bounty hunter that stayed with Casey. Tracey reported that Casey never talked about Caylee, or even the case. What she wanted to talk about, besides wanting a shower, was Chloroform, and signing autographed pictures for money for her defense and wanting to go on the Howard Stern show- but he might ask her bra size and whether or not she was sleeping with Jose Baez.
This was Casey's mindset! Very incriminating I think...

Extremely! If any of US was missing a child, could we think of anything else for a second?

I'd be alternating between lying in the fetal position in bed and harassing LE for updates.

ITA. Weintraub is impossible to listen to. In fact, when she's on the show I change the channel. I absolutely cannot watch it when she's on.

ITA. Weintraub is impossible to listen to. In fact, when she's on the show I change the channel. I absolutely cannot watch it when she's on.

On both JVM and NG I think the defense atty's are brought on to be the antagonists.It's their role on the show,regardless of what's obvious.That's why they come back time after time ,only to be cut down by the hostess'. It's part of their role JMHO

On both JVM and NG I think the defense atty's are brought on to be the antagonists.It's their role on the show,regardless of what's obvious.That's why they come back time after time ,only to be cut down by the hostess'. It's part of their role JMHO

I know, but on JVM she doesn't cut Weintraub down. In fact, she let Weintraub go on a rant about the so-called "privileged" info LP, et al heard when she should have been smart enough to know that the judge already ruled that LP was not working for JB. All that ever winds up happening is they all start screaming and JVM bangs her gavel. NG would never let JW get away without a fight.

I know you are right, but it just makes me want to say Grrrrr! when Janie W. or that other nerdy looking, male defense attorney, with glasses, that is sometimes on JVM, spouts their defense propaganda! Grrrr! :crazy:

I understand that they need opposing sides, but PLEASE get your facts straight!!!!
Then I could respect their opinions a tiny bit.

I am SO happy that I read this thread. I thought I was one of the only people who cannot stomach J. Weintraub. OMG, no one drives me more nuts! I actually get angry when she's on. I, too, change the channel whenever she appears in the opening as a guest.
I'm so glad to know I am NOT alone on this!

I am SO happy that I read this thread. I thought I was one of the only people who cannot stomach J. Weintraub. OMG, no one drives me more nuts! I actually get angry when she's on. I, too, change the channel whenever she appears in the opening as a guest.
I'm so glad to know I am NOT alone on this!

You are definitely not alone. It's not so much what she says but how she says it. Terrible attitude, big mouth. The other defense attorneys present their arguments in a much less abrasive way.

OOOOH, I am so glad you did this thread.
Jaynie Weintraub is the most irritating person I have ever heard! Not only that, she is truly an idiotic moron. She gets everything so wrong without checking her facts.
Last week, she said Anthony L was the one searching for chloroform on Casey's computer. She actually said that!!!!
I wrote an email to JVM, but I'm sure she didn't care. I told her she should get her facts straight. I actually want to stop watching the show because of that hateful, ignorant, whiny Jaynie creature. I think she was even saying the molester guy needs help and intimating that he has a disease and that pedophiles can be helped.
Jaynie W reminds me of the girl in grammer school who has no friends and tells on everyone!
I absolutely adore Mark Eiglarsh....even though he is a defense atty. he does seem to have a brain... and a cute face. I hope he gets a show to replace JVM. I'm getting a bit tired of hearing about her addictions every show.

BBM: I have actually stopped watching JVM because of J. Weintraub. I wrote to the show as well to let them know that they have lost a viewer so long as JW is allowed to continue to such a hateful guest on her show (like they care, but it made me feel better).

BBM: I have actually stopped watching JVM because of J. Weintraub. I wrote to the show as well to let them know that they have lost a viewer so long as JW is allowed to continue to such a hateful guest on her show (like they care, but it made me feel better).

---------
Bree, I am writing this on your post but its a tip for all.The best thing to do when you are disgusted with a show is write (email) the sponsors.They pay for the show and are interested. I cant stand Whinetraub either,Somehow JVM is working on my last nerve also.:blowkiss:

---------
Bree, I am writing this on your post but its a tip for all.The best thing to do when you are disgusted with a show is write (email) the sponsors.They pay for the show and are interested. I cant stand Whinetraub either,Somehow JVM is working on my last nerve also.:blowkiss:
I know, everything relates to her new book, no matter what it is....Or maybe she puts guests on with topics that she can push her book onto.
IWANT.....Puleeez....
At least NG doesn't get her book involved with the guests topics.

She had a PETA lady on saying eating meat makes people obese. I eat meat( sorry if that offends some) and I eat it moderately and am not obese. Eating too many carbs and sugar, pasta etc. contributes to obesity. Then the lady said the obese were just lazy. I'm sorry but I don't think people are overweight because they are lazy, it's a host of issues that lead to it,including emotions. JVM let her continue to spew:(
Sorry for the rant

Although, now that KC case is not on NG, I don't watch it as much because sometimes she replays the same clip over and over and over...Like the lady who tried to have her husband killed and the cops set her up to think he was dead. UGH

Thx for the good advice on the emails and sponsors!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member