Timmy And Chelsea Croslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Saturday September 5, 2009 Cape Cod Online

Cape couple questioned about missing Florida girl

SOUTH YARMOUTH – A local family has been questioned regarding the disappearance of a 6-year-old girl from Florida more than six months ago, according to law enforcement officials.

Deputies from a Florida sheriff’s office questioned the local couple Saturday afternoon at the South Yarmouth state police barracks in relation to the Feb. 10 disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, state police Sgt. Robert Finacom said. He referred all other questions to Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O’Keefe.

“This is an ongoing investigation and the state police detectives assigned to my office are assisting the Florida authorities,” O’Keefe said Saturday night. “I’m not going to make any comments regarding an ongoing investigation.”

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090905/NEWS11/909059982 BBM

Is this Timmy and Chelsea?

Chelsea Croslin is originally from Falmouth, MA.

Falmouth is on the Cape.

ETA - SS beat me to it...

I think it is huge that deputies went there to possibly question them!! Great news! This coming off the heels of Tommy and Lindsay's interviews.

In order for deputies to travel that far, they would have to put in for special request to get the money and the okay to go. IMO, it wasn't easy for them to pack up and head to the Cape. They must have a substantial reason to submit which warrants the request.

I showed she lives at Harwich, MA :crazy:

From Netsleuth

C. D. BERGEN

HARWICH, MA

OK, so does anyone know how many children they have and their ages?

OK, so does anyone know how many children they have and their ages?

I believe this baby makes 3. they have one little girl who is close to 3 and another girl that is about 1.

I showed she lives at Harwich, MA :crazy:

From Netsleuth

C. D. BERGEN

HARWICH, MA

Her myspace listed her as being from Falmouth. ;)

She may have moved around? Or been born in Falmouth?

Do we know what either of them do for work?

The Cape is not a cheap place to live (or vacation).

No, the cape is not cheap. I guess her side of the fam must have some $$$.

I thought it was so unusual to leave immediately after the baby was born especially with a C-section. I was not allowed to travel for 6-8 weeks nor did I want to go anywhere. Having a C-section is major surgery and is a very painful recovery. The last thing on my mind would be to pack up and move that far away under the circumstances.

BBM

If I'm not mistaken, Chelsea had a C-section when she had her bundle of joy.

I was in the hospital longer than that when I had a C-section. I guess technology has improved in the past few years.

Upon first reading the article, I thought it was MA officers that questioned the Croslins (helping FL). I just went and double checked. Nope. Definitely FL deputies took the trip up north:

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090905/NEWS11/909059982

Wow. Just wow!

Her myspace listed her as being from Falmouth. ;)

She may have moved around? Or been born in Falmouth?

Do we know what either of them do for work?

The Cape is not a cheap place to live (or vacation).

Harwich seems to be reasonably medium income small town. I am sure there are some rich people that have big mansion summer homes. too

The median income for a household in the town was $41,552, and the median income for a family was $51,070. Males had a median income of $38,948 versus $27,439 for females. The per capita income for the town was $23,063. About 2.9% of families and 5.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 8.4% of those under age 18 and 4.1% of those age 65 or over.

I believe this baby makes 3. they have one little girl who is close to 3 and another girl that is about 1.

thanks!

I found this quote from the case players thread: "Timmy and wife Chelsea-2 or 3 kids" so I think you are probably on the nose.

Perhaps it was this brother who asked Misty to babysit that night, which could/would place them in the van giving Misty access to that van.

From my notes from Chelsea's myspace
Chelsea Croslin’s www.myspace.com/chelsea_croslin
Married to Timothy Croslin
Children: Des**** and Kyl****
DOB Sep 29 1987
Home town: Cape Cod
Birthplace: Falmouth mass

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Chelsea
Birthday:september 29th 1987
Current Location:palatka florida
Eye Color:brown
Hair Color:dirty brownHeight:5'7
Right Handed or Left Handed:right
Your Heritage:?
The Shoes You Wore Today:black sandals
Your Weakness:my kids
Your Fears:car accidents
Your Perfect Pizza:pepperoni im simple
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:have a good christmas for my girls
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:i dont im
Thoughts First Waking Up:go back to sleep kids!!
Your Best Physical Feature:my waistY
our Bedtime:when ever my girls let me sleep!!
Your Most Missed Memory:my grandma Jeanne
Pepsi or Coke:pepsi
McDonalds or Burger King:mcdonalds
Single or Group Dates:group
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:cappuccino
Do you Smoke:smoke what?hehe
Do you Swear:yea i cant help it
Do you Sing:not in front of people unless im drunk then idk
Do you Shower Daily:eek:f course
Have you Been in Love:i am
Do you want to go to College:i wish i had
Do you want to get Married:i already did 2-11-2006
Do you belive in yourself:sometimes
Do you get Motion Sickness:no
Do you think you are Attractive:yea when i do somethin with my self
Are you a Health Freak:....no....
Do you get along with your Parents:yes i love them
Do you like Thunderstorms:no they suck
Do you play an Instrument:no i was never a band geekI
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yea monday was my 21st BDAY BABy
In the past month have you Smoked:yup
In the past month have you been on Drugs:i dont no nothin bout drugs
In the past month have you gone on a Date:im married whats a date anymore
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:umm no i dont think so
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no not a whole box maybe a couple
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:eww of course not
In the past month have you been on Stage:i wish i was a superstarIn the past month have you been Dumped:no i cant get dumped for some reason lol
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no i tend to keep my clothes on
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no i got to much to risk
Ever been Drunk:eek: yeaEver been called a Tease:yup
Ever been Beaten up:no not yet but im sure someday someone might maybe
Ever Shoplifted:yea when i was younger
How do you want to Die:i dont like thinkin about it but i guess peacefully
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:im grown
What country would you most like to Visit:paris In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:blue
Favourite Hair Color:dont matter
Short or Long Hair:shortHeight:dont care
Weight:averageBest Clothing Style:cool clothes
Number of Drugs I have taken:2
Number of CDs I own:like 1
Number of Piercings:eek:nly 2 now but i used to have my tongue done
Number of Tattoos:2 my girls names
Number of things in my Past I Regret: a few

What did they do for a living? Were they planning on moving before Haleigh went missing? When was the last time they saw Haleigh? Misty? Did Misty and Ronald invite them over much? How close are Tommy and Timmy?

Basically, all I know about them is they lived in Crescent City, owned the scratched van, let cousin Joe stay with them for a couple of week, and Ronald seemed to be fond of Timmy according to Misty.

From my notes Timmy's myspace http://www.myspace.com/tim_tim1
Timothy Croslin’s myspace
(Misty’s Brother) DOB June 21, 1987 – Wife Chelsea(married 2-11-06) -Child D-Daughter & K-Daughter —occupation: Drywall finisher myspace

Harwich seems to be reasonably medium income small town. I am sure there are some rich people that have big mansion summer homes. too

The median income for a household in the town was $41,552, and the median income for a family was $51,070. Males had a median income of $38,948 versus $27,439 for females. The per capita income for the town was $23,063. About 2.9% of families and 5.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 8.4% of those under age 18 and 4.1% of those age 65 or over.

They don't still live in Harwich, though, do they?

Are they living in South Yarmouth now? The article had "South Yarmouth" as a location, but said a "local family".

Although, Harwich and Yarmouth are close to each other, looking at a map.

They don't still live in Harwich, though, do they?

Are they living in South Yarmouth now? The article had "South Yarmouth" as a location, but said a "local family".

Although, Harwich and Yarmouth are close to each other, looking at a map.

These are the towns that her daddy lived in so maybe they moved a few times.

South Yarmouth, MA
South Chatham, MA
Harwich, MA
North Harwich, MA

These are the towns that her daddy lived in so maybe they moved a few times.

South Yarmouth, MA
South Chatham, MA
Harwich, MA
North Harwich, MA

Maybe her daddy still lives in South Yarmouth? And maybe Timmy and Chelsea moved to MA to live with Daddy after having baby #3 (although it sure was a quick move, IMO).

South Yarmouth matches up with the article that was posted.

The big question is still why would LE travel there to question them? Does it have something to do with Tommy and Lindsay's interviews? To me, it is the only thing that makes sense that something came out during those interviews which led them to travel to the Cape. The timing is right.

What information did LE come across they did not have earlier in the investigation?

Could it of been the info on Joe not being home when Timmy checked and Joe sleeping in his clothes? Maybe they wanted to verify that with Timmy and Chelsea? I would think there would be more to it then that though to travel all the was to the Cape

Could it of been the info on Joe not being home when Timmy checked and Joe sleeping in his clothes? Maybe they wanted to verify that with Timmy and Chelsea? I would think there would be more to it then that though to travel all the was to the Cape
There would have to be more to it, imo. PCSO operates on a tight budget with this investigation and they had to pay for the deputies to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.