754 users online (105 members and 649 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Nancy Grace 9/8/09

She's talking about Haleigh. Just said its a credible sighting of Haleigh in a shopping cart in Walmart!

Just saw this on NG, wondering if this could be possible, quite a coincidence.
    "What though the radiance which was once so bright, be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower: we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind." William Wordsworth

Wow, I hope something comes of this
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

Oh I pray it's HaLeigh and they bring her home!
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

What a disaster if the brother does have her, they better get Misty away from that hot head Ron before they tell him, if this pans out.
    "What though the radiance which was once so bright, be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower: we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind." William Wordsworth

Timmy was living with Tommy when Haleigh went missing? WTH...
    Misty called brother before calling 911...
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I am praying that this sighting is real and that Haleigh is alive and well. Please dear Lord, let it be true.
    Happy New Years

Good evening! Nancy's talking about MC calling her brother before 911 was called when she discovered Haleigh missing. She also played a part of MC's interview where she said she was exhausted that night but also said she would've awakened if anybody had been in the house taking Haleigh. That part seems contradictory, imo.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    I am praying that this sighting is real and that Haleigh is alive and well. Please dear Lord, let it be true.
    I pray so too!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Wow, It was just stated that MC called her brother after Haileigh went missing and before 911 was called...WHY
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

Phone records are going to lock & load this case..
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

Where is this said Wal-Mart store? Anyone know?

I hope this pans out and means that Haleigh is alive. But I don't really see a happy ending for this case even if/when Ron gets her back alive.....IMO.
    I'm just your average type of guy

I thought Timmy and Chelsea were living in Cresent City when Haleigh went missing, now I am hearing on NG that they were all living in the same home as Tommy and Lindsey.
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Doesn't all the Walmart stores have videotape? Maybe that's the credible tip?
    My posts are my opinion only.....

Quote Originally Posted by cjk2009 View Post
    Where is this said Wal-Mart store? Anyone know?

I hope this pans out and means that Haleigh is alive. But I don't really see a happy ending for this case even if/when Ron gets her back alive.....IMO.
    Massachusetts, I am wondering who gains custody if they bring her home, will she go back to Ron???

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast