2009.09.08 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She's talking about Caylee tonight for the first time in months!

What is she talking about - the civil trial?

the interviews with Tracy & LP. I'm sure that will be brought up though.

Did anyone else hear NG say there was a slip in court today about how the defense plans to try to show that Caylee's body was put on Suburban Dr. by a "searcher"!??

Did anyone else hear NG say there was a slip in court today about how the defense plans to try to show that Caylee's body was put on Suburban Dr. by a "searcher"!??

Isn't that just discusting? It will surely make folks think twice before they go out to help search for others. I seriously doubt a jury will fall for that if that is what they have in mind considering some of her comments to Tracey . IMO ,KC is a very poor excuse for a human being. Her parents should real be proud of the princess from hell , they created her.

I think we saw this coming during the hearing with Tim Miller and his records.

Isn't that just discusting? It will surely make folks think twice before they go out to help search for others. I seriously doubt a jury will fall for that if that is what they have in mind considering some of her comments to Tracey . IMO ,KC is a very poor excuse for a human being. Her parents should real be proud of the princess from hell , they created her.

I am now convinced more than any other time that this family functioned around KC. They knew, they knew, they knew. They've been dealing with this girl since the day she was born. They knew what had happened.

BTW, I don't think they are going to allow the searchers to be questioned. We all signed a document of "confidentiality". If for some reason, it does get approved, I would make it a stipulation that they go through a polygraph right after KC takes hers.

I think we saw this coming during the hearing with Tim Miller and his records.

It's not right, IMO. That's going to hurt his organization, but then again, who hasn't KC hurt through all this madness?

I am now convinced more than any other time that this family functioned around KC. They knew, they knew, they knew. They've been dealing with this girl since the day she was born. They knew what had happened.

BTW, I don't think they are going to allow the searchers to be questioned. We all signed a document of "confidentiality". If for some reason, it does get approved, I would make it a stipulation that they go through a polygraph right after KC takes hers.

The Judge already granted the Defense the right to issue subpoenas to the 32 searchers who came within 200 yards of where Caylee was found. These people will have to sit for a deposition by the Defense and answer questions, unless they individually hire an attorney to fight the subpoena. The 32 searcher names, addresses, where they work will mostly likely be released to the public eventually through the FL sunshine laws. The judge has allowed the Defense to search all 4,000 searcher records to see if the defense finds more than the 32.

I believe this was a mistake by NG staff. The Defense never said anything like that. They never said they are going to imply that one of the TES searchers put Caylee's body there. The angle the Defense said they are going for, is that TES searchers searched where Caylee was found and saw NOTHING, so that means Caylee's body was not there until later, after KC was in jail, meaning this proves KC's innocence.

In desperation the Defense are extending the search for SODDI. ZFG did not fly, nor did JG, TL, AH, etc, or RK the meter reader. The family are the strongest candidates with both CA and GA, maybe LA.

In all seriousness, I do think the Defense is more that Caylee was not there and thus was placed by the perp while KC was in jail.

I think they will float a few SODDI candidates but not focus on anyone specific, just try to create reasonable doubt.

I had to come and just say that a clip of KC at her last court appearance was played over and over in the background as NG spoke.

It was a clip of KC wiping her eyes while her Father was on the stand.

What cracked me up is that they slowed it down, frame by frame and kept looping when it appeared that she favored one of her fingers while she wiped her eyes.

I have to admit I responded by laughing. Nothing about this case is laughable.

the interviews with Tracy & LP. I'm sure that will be brought up though.

I'm glad NG is doing some coverage of this case........it's been too long since she's mentioned it. Tracy's interview is going to haunt the defense.

I was intrigued by Bill Schaeffer's (not sure I spelled his last name correctly) comment....that he NOW believes she (KC) is GUILTY and that a jury will find the same! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I believe this was a mistake by NG staff. The Defense never said anything like that. They never said they are going to imply that one of the TES searchers put Caylee's body there. The angle the Defense said they are going for, is that TES searchers searched where Caylee was found and saw NOTHING, so that means Caylee's body was not there until later, after KC was in jail, meaning this proves KC's innocence.

I think this has been their defense for some time. But, it may blow up in their faces. Photographs show that area under water. At the time Caylee's remains were found, local residents stated that the area where the remains were located were under water until just a few weeks before. Scientists are going to show that plant and insect life is consistent with the remains being place there in June. There were plants growing through her skeleton!

I suspect it is a matter of going with a poor defense, or going with no defense at all. the defense will have to do better than that if they plan on getting a not guilty verdict.. I don't think they are really trying for that though, I think they are just going to offer a token effort at trying to prove a possible 'not guilty'.. then move on to a real effort to save her from the death penalty.

I don't see anyway at all to get a not guilty verdict..and I suspect the defense team doesn't see one either, but they do have to go through the motions. What else are they going to base it on? Invisible nannies?

I was intrigued by Bill Schaeffer's (not sure I spelled his last name correctly) comment....that he NOW believes she (KC) is GUILTY and that a jury will find the same! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Not quite, it was subtle but better (or worse) than that...... he is saying that he always saw KC as guilty but now......

"SHEAFFER: You know something, I`ve had very little doubt in my mind from the very beginning that the prosecutors are not going to -- are going to get a guilty verdict. I had doubt in my mind until now that they could get a jury to return a recommendation of a sentence of death.

I believe she is facing the real possibility that this jury is going to return a guilty verdict and recommend death. "

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/08/ng.01.html

How many more innocent people need to be drug into this case ?

Earth to KC, Earth to KC its time to plead out.

The overhwelming circumstantial evidence has reached a tipping point, added to by the Padilla team testimony of RD and TM as well as -- your check fraud trial. You will begin the murder trial as a convicted felon. :clap:

The Judge on the civil case is on the fence because it is yet another major hurdle you face with the fake ZFG. :eek:

KC you are toast. Time to plead for your life and seek a deal. :waitasec:

Last call. Life :behindbar or :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members