1072 users online (220 members and 852 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SC - Xymerra Evans, 11 mos, raped & murdered, Richburg, 4 Sept 2009

If there is already a thread I apologize. I looked, but there were no names and very vague information in article this morning.

"ROCK HILL, S.C. Investigators say someone beat and sexually abused an 11-month-old South Carolina baby before she died.

Authorities told The Herald of Rock Hill that a medical exam and an autopsy determined the girl suffered injuries to her head, body and genitals."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/bre...ry/934756.html
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

Fell off the bed, yeah, right.

OMG! I am just sick about this. May the monster who did this to an innocent baby fry in hell.

Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

This is horrible, God bless that little baby! Something needs to be done in this country - abuse against children is out of control - maybe we should organize some type of million MOM march on Washington and demand a ONE STRIKE rule for those offenders who commit sexual abuse against children!

Quote Originally Posted by kikid View Post
    This is horrible, God bless that little baby! Something needs to be done in this country - abuse against children is out of control - maybe we should organize some type of million MOM march on Washington and demand a ONE STRIKE rule for those offenders who commit sexual abuse against children!

I would show up with every woman I know!!
    Happy New Years

DogMom2JoeAndWillie is offline Real chemists do it in the hood....and periodically on the table.
    Count me in!

I'm in too. I'm so sick of these monsters hurting precious innocent little babies. I wonder if this will be another case of "mom" covering for her POS boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post
    I'm in too. I'm so sick of these monsters hurting precious innocent little babies. I wonder if this will be another case of "mom" covering for her POS boyfriend.
    Count me in too!!!!!!!!........Only i will be in ottawa!!!

Tell me when and where and I will be there!

I have no idea the first place to start in organizing something like that - but I'm going to do some research into this and if anyone wants to join with me in a "committee" of some type to look into it and maybe plan something - PM me, ok? I'm about 4 hrs outside of DC, so I'm near enough to do some legwork on this and get it rolling if there are really others who want to bring this topic into the political light - and demand justice for our children.

How about if we get legislators to change the law so that crimes against children are a federal offense and rape of a child/infant is a capitol crime?
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    How about if we get legislators to change the law so that crimes against children are a federal offense and rape of a child/infant is a capitol crime?
    that would be a great thing - the problem is getting it changed. change like that usually comes from a huge public outcry - like when MADD started and then the laws changed in response. Usually it is an organizing of people that brings about that sort of change.

If anyone was still interested in joining our committee to create an organization to push for stiffer mandatory sentencing laws for sexual offenders, please PM me. I've set up a temporary forum online to discuss how this can be done!

I'm not sure what to think of the mother... she had to have had an inkling of what the baby's father was like before she left the child there with him. I will hold off judgement until more details are given.

I don't think she was trying to cover for anyone when she mentioned the baby falling off the bed. That probably really did happen, it was a separate incident. Hopefully she is an honest person and was just trying to tell all she knew.

As for the sperm donor.... may he rot in hell.

God bless you, sweet Xymerra. Rest in peace, little one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast