1182 users online (234 members and 948 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 185
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    2,097

    2008.09.18 Tracy M interview audio #2

    From the 9/4 doc dump. 2 parts - 30 MB and 4 MB.

    Click on the link, hit the "Download This File" button, it will ask you to put in some Captcha numbers/letters, and then will download. About 30 MB file.

    http://www.filedropper.com/tracymcpt1

    http://www.filedropper.com/tracymcpt2

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,759
    continue here and please stay on topic! thank you

  3. #3
    I am thinking about Casey wanting to dress herself and Tracy up to "match" and about Casey wanting Tracy to put a watch on her ankle and to actually paint it blue, so they could both have "ankle monitors". This is fairly bizzarro behavior for a GROWN WOMAN whose baby is missing, isn't it? I mean, she is released from jail and gets this built in bodyguard to be with her 24/7 basically and she acts like they are middle schoolers having a very long sleepover together or something similarly juvenile...it just boggles the mind if you really consider it...grown woman-missing child-playing dress-up with the guard?
    Last edited by magic-cat; 09-14-2009 at 12:45 AM. Reason: spelling correction

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,078
    Just getting around to listening to this. Casey is........ I have no words. I use to believe that nothing could make me despise her more than I do, but, man.........I do
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  5. #5


    LOVEJAC! Where have you BEEN? Great to see you again!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    I am thinking about Casey wanting to dress herself and Tracy up to "match" and about Casey wanting Tracy to put a watch on her ankle and to actually paint it blue, so they could both have "ankle monitors". This is fairly bizzarro behavior for a GROWN WOMAN whose baby is missing, isn't it? I mean, she is released from jail and gets this built in bodyguard to be with her 24/7 basically and she acts like they are middle schoolers having a very long sleepover together or something similarly juvenile...it just boggles the mind if you really consider it...grown woman-missing child-plsying dress-up with the guard?
    I agree. I would not want her to "get off" by using and insanity defense, but she seems wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Just getting around to listening to this. Casey is........ I have no words. I use to believe that nothing could make me despise her more than I do, but, man.........I do
    Hey girl! I know exactly what you mean...there are no words!

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jandkmom View Post
    I agree. I would not want her to "get off" by using and insanity defense, but she seems wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there.
    Yeah...she IS out there, but where there is? I have no idea! No way she is getting off on insanity...she is deranged and selfish but not insanse in any legal definition of the word...

    ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

    American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

    Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post


    LOVEJAC! Where have you BEEN? Great to see you again!

    Hey Kimster! Glad to be back! My beloved step-father passed away in July after battling COPD and congestive heart failure. It has been a hard time and I just wasn't emotionally able to be here. I'm feeling better and Caylee has been on my mind lately.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Hey Kimster! Glad to be back! My beloved step-father passed away in July after battling COPD and congestive heart failure. It has been a hard time and I just wasn't emotionally able to be here. I'm feeling better and Caylee has been on my mind lately.
    Aww,I'm so sorry about the passing of your step-father,but it really is good to have you back though.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    722
    I agree, great to see you Lovejac!

  12. #12
    kaRN's Avatar
    kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,731
    I can't get this audio file to open on my Mac.

    Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

    Copyright that Cindy

    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    2,097
    Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    I can't get this audio file to open on my Mac.
    Flip4Mac, a free utility that makes WMV files automatically work with Quicktime.

    http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/28842


    I'm on a Mac too.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Hey Kimster! Glad to be back! My beloved step-father passed away in July after battling COPD and congestive heart failure. It has been a hard time and I just wasn't emotionally able to be here. I'm feeling better and Caylee has been on my mind lately.
    My thoughts, blessings & prayers are with you and your family.
    Last edited by whisperOFwings; 09-14-2009 at 06:17 PM. Reason: re-wording

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Where The Cactus Bloom And Thrive
    Posts
    774
    Welcome back, lovejac! So sorry for your loss.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #2
    By CW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 04:30 AM
  2. 2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #1
    By shannon718 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 483
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 02:01 PM
  3. 2008.09.18 Rob D Interview Audio
    By Muzikman in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 10:08 PM
  4. 2008.09.18 Tracy M Interview Audio #1
    By Muzikman in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 966
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 03:57 PM
  5. 2008.08.04 George Anthony Interview Audio
    By Patty G in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 447
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 02:57 PM

Tags for this Thread