2008.09.18 Tracy M interview audio #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
continue here and please stay on topic! thank you

I am thinking about Casey wanting to dress herself and Tracy up to "match" and about Casey wanting Tracy to put a watch on her ankle and to actually paint it blue, so they could both have "ankle monitors". This is fairly bizzarro behavior for a GROWN WOMAN whose baby is missing, isn't it? I mean, she is released from jail and gets this built in bodyguard to be with her 24/7 basically and she acts like they are middle schoolers having a very long sleepover together or something similarly juvenile...it just boggles the mind if you really consider it...grown woman-missing child-playing dress-up with the guard?

Just getting around to listening to this. Casey is........ I have no words. I use to believe that nothing could make me despise her more than I do, but, man.........I do

I am thinking about Casey wanting to dress herself and Tracy up to "match" and about Casey wanting Tracy to put a watch on her ankle and to actually paint it blue, so they could both have "ankle monitors". This is fairly bizzarro behavior for a GROWN WOMAN whose baby is missing, isn't it? I mean, she is released from jail and gets this built in bodyguard to be with her 24/7 basically and she acts like they are middle schoolers having a very long sleepover together or something similarly juvenile...it just boggles the mind if you really consider it...grown woman-missing child-plsying dress-up with the guard?

I agree. I would not want her to "get off" by using and insanity defense, but she seems wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there.

I agree. I would not want her to "get off" by using and insanity defense, but she seems wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out there.
Yeah...she IS out there, but where there is? I have no idea! No way she is getting off on insanity...she is deranged and selfish but not insanse in any legal definition of the word...

:eek:fftopic:

LOVEJAC! Where have you BEEN? Great to see you again! :blowkiss:

Hey Kimster! Glad to be back!:blowkiss: My beloved step-father passed away in July after battling COPD and congestive heart failure. It has been a hard time and I just wasn't emotionally able to be here. I'm feeling better and Caylee has been on my mind lately.

Hey Kimster! Glad to be back!:blowkiss: My beloved step-father passed away in July after battling COPD and congestive heart failure. It has been a hard time and I just wasn't emotionally able to be here. I'm feeling better and Caylee has been on my mind lately.

Aww,I'm so sorry about the passing of your step-father,but it really is good to have you back though.:blowkiss:

:doh:I can't get this audio file to open on my Mac.

My thoughts, blessings & prayers are with you and your family. :blowkiss:

loss.jpg

I am thinking about Casey wanting to dress herself and Tracy up to "match" and about Casey wanting Tracy to put a watch on her ankle and to actually paint it blue, so they could both have "ankle monitors". This is fairly bizzarro behavior for a GROWN WOMAN whose baby is missing, isn't it? I mean, she is released from jail and gets this built in bodyguard to be with her 24/7 basically and she acts like they are middle schoolers having a very long sleepover together or something similarly juvenile...it just boggles the mind if you really consider it...grown woman-missing child-playing dress-up with the guard?

Very bizarre even if her child wasn't missing.

O lvejac I am so sorry to hear that. We sure have missed your smiling face around here and I for one am so happy to see you back. My thoughts and prayers are with you as well. :blowkiss:

Very bizarre even if her child wasn't missing.
Exactly! It is just...there are no words...but whatever IS wrong with her, it is no small thing!:banghead:

I have been thinking about how TM said that one time they dressed her up to fool the press....I wish I had a link to a transcript, I can't make myself listen to this audio again....Why would they do that? I mean, I get the obvious...to fool the hoards and press corp waiting outside the house...but why, to do what? Could CA have been snuck out of the house after the "decoy" left??? I mean we know KC had approximately 7 hours a day "free" at JB's office to surf the web and google herself....what if TM was sent to the office as a decoy and KC went on a little field trip around the corner to show someone where to look???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk