894 users online (133 members and 761 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Poll: Now that Haleigh's stepmom Misty failed a polygraph who do you think took Haleigh?


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 69
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    19,931

    New Poll. Public can Vote. Have U Changed Your Mind About Haleigh's Culprit?

    Things have changed a bit in Haleigh's case since it has come out that Misty failed a lie detector test. Misty is Ron's new bride who was babysitting Haleigh when she vanished from their home. To read about the case check out Haleigh's forum right here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ysprune=&f=322

    Therefore I am going to put up another poll that is basically the same as the first. Then we will compare how many people have changed their mind.

    Then I will send out a press release with both conclusions to show how things may or may not have changed.


    REMEMBER ANYONE CAN VOTE. NO NEED TO BE A MEMBER.

    In case we have not provided you with the choice you want you may add your own choice to the poll.



    IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH VOTING AGAIN AND AGAIN YOU ARE WRONG. WE CAN SEE YOU DOING IT AND WILL ADJUST THE POLL RESULTS AS NOT TO REFLECT YOUR GAME PLAYING.

    99.9% of you all are great people. Then there are the game players who think they can fix public opinion. Won't happen. Please take your games to one of the many other crime forums that allow this type of behavior to take place.

    Please tell everyone to come and vote. This is a very important poll to Websleuths and to the case.

    Thank you,
    Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Websleuths.com
    Last edited by Tricia; 09-09-2009 at 10:31 PM.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    19,931
    Don't be shy my friends. Jump in and post your thoughts. Have you changed your mind?

    I thought it was Misty all along so this just confirms it.

    PLEASE feel free to let other forums know about the poll and encourage all to come and vote. No need to be a member.

    Thank you.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,555
    My vote remains the same. I hope nobody plays games to skew the votes.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

    “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta


    "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Salem, WI
    Posts
    257
    I have always believed on theory and only one. Misty knows exactly what happened and I believed she was alive.

    Now the only thing I have changed my mind on is, sadly, I no longer believe she is alive.
    Kathi Belich Is My Hero!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,555
    That makes me sad Tracey. I still believe she is alive. Without hope we have nothing imo
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

    “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta


    "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    19,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    My vote remains the same. I hope nobody plays games to skew the votes.

    Never Fear My Dear, Our MegaMod Adnoid Is Here.

    Thanks to Adnoid we can tell when someone is trying to skew the voting and fix it.

    What makes me laugh is it is so obvious when someone tries to do this that it makes them look really stupid. Like we can't tell when someone votes over and over and over for someone in the case they don't like. Pluuueeezzzeee.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    19,931
    One of the interesting things about this question in the last poll was how many people think Ron and Misty acted together even though Ron has passed a poly. I think he did anyway.

    If this is the case it must be tehway Ron comes across and his past behavior issues that make people think he was in on it too. JMO.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  8. #8
    Pondering Mind's Avatar
    Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Posts
    5,425
    I don't believe that anyone 'took' Haleigh. It has always been my belief that something accidently happened that night and she is with the angels now. I have gone back and forth on whether it was at the hands of Ron or Misty. I know that LE says that they are satisfied with his alibi, (whatever that really means) but everything in me says that it was at Ron's hands and Misty knows and is "standing by her man" IDK, but I voted Ron and Misty and sadly I am firmly convinced that they both know exactly what happened to this precious little girl. Poor baby.....

  9. #9
    Pondering Mind's Avatar
    Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    One of the interesting things about this question in the last poll was how many people think Ron and Misty acted together even though Ron has passed a poly. I think he did anyway.

    If this is the case it must be tehway Ron comes across and his past behavior issues that make people think he was in on it too. JMO.
    I don't believe that he passed the poly Tricia. Even tho polys are not foolproof, I would be shocked if he passed it. IF he did, I will take a HUGE step back....food for thought...man, I would LOVE to know the results.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    I voted the same as I voted in the first poll.

    Her Step-Mother Misty

    MC was the last known person to have seen Haleigh. Haleigh was under her care and supervision when she went missing. I haven't seen anything yet to lead me to the conclusion that someone else was involved.

    If and when more facts become available, then I will rethink my stance.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    19,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    I don't believe that anyone 'took' Haleigh. It has always been my belief that something accidently happened that night and she is with the angels now. I have gone back and forth on whether it was at the hands of Ron or Misty. I know that LE says that they are satisfied with his alibi, (whatever that really means) but everything in me says that it was at Ron's hands and Misty knows and is "standing by her man" IDK, but I voted Ron and Misty and sadly I am firmly convinced that they both know exactly what happened to this precious little girl. Poor baby.....
    Pondering Mind,

    I added your thoughts as one of the choices. You can change your vote if you like.

    Remember if you do not see your answer in the poll you can add your own.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    19,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
    I don't believe that he passed the poly Tricia. Even tho polys are not foolproof, I would be shocked if he passed it. IF he did, I will take a HUGE step back....food for thought...man, I would LOVE to know the results.
    I could have sworn someone in LE said he passed but then again I hallucinate a lot.

    Does anyone know for sure about this?
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  13. #13
    Pondering Mind's Avatar
    Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Posts
    5,425
    Thank You Tricia..I forgot that we could add to it! How would I change my vote without voting twice? I really would like to see a good honest poll this time too!

  14. #14
    Pondering Mind's Avatar
    Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    I could have sworn someone in LE said he passed but then again I hallucinate a lot.

    Does anyone know for sure about this?
    We were just discussing that in the RT. Busy said it was confirmed by LE on Mike Galanos (sp?) show, but the video of the show has to be purchased. I don't doubt Busys word for a second, but I would love to hear it myself!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,555
    That's awesome, I am really happy to hear it Tricia. Thank you for posting about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Never Fear My Dear, Our MegaMod Adnoid Is Here.

    Thanks to Adnoid we can tell when someone is trying to skew the voting and fix it.

    What makes me laugh is it is so obvious when someone tries to do this that it makes them look really stupid. Like we can't tell when someone votes over and over and over for someone in the case they don't like. Pluuueeezzzeee.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

    “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta


    "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast