New Poll. Public can Vote. Have U Changed Your Mind About Haleigh's Culprit?

Now that Haleigh's stepmom Misty failed a polygraph who do you think took Haleigh?

• Her Biological Father Ron

Votes: 8 1.3%
  • Her Biological Mother Crystal

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Her Step-Mother Misty

Votes: 42 7.0%
  • Ron and Misty Together

Votes: 31 5.2%
  • Crystal and an accomplice

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Strangers to the family

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Someone else not mentioned in this poll

Votes: 35 5.9%
  • Haleigh's life taken by Misty with an accomplice

Votes: 51 8.5%
  • Marie Griffis with accomplices

• Haleigh was not kidnapped. She died at the hands of Ron and/or Misty. Accidently or on purpose

Votes: 177 29.6%
  • unsure

Votes: 26 4.3%
  • Teresa Neves with accomplices

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • killed by crazy bad news cousin or boyfriend on the side while Misty witnessed or was away from the

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • A member of Misty's family

Votes: 21 3.5%
  • Through Misty's extreme negligence, someone known to the family took Haleigh

Votes: 50 8.4%
  • Misty assisted someone to take her away

Votes: 14 2.3%
  • by a local perv whilst Misty was away partying

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • as usual, MC left after kids were in bed. the cousin, a SO or a "friend" of MC took Haleigh

Votes: 25 4.2%
  • fake abduction

• HaLeigh molested on bouncing couch and killed by man in black

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Misty was home & sleeping, someone who knows family abducted Haleigh

• Nobody "took" her. Accidental death & coverup.

Votes: 38 6.4%
  • Unknown due to lack of evidence pointing to anyone.

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Didn't change my mind because Misty was alway's guilty in my mind,the only thing that has changed is

Votes: 8 1.3%
  • Lie Detectors again and again Prove unreliable - Junk Science

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Things have changed a bit in Haleigh's case since it has come out that Misty failed a lie detector test. Misty is Ron's new bride who was babysitting Haleigh when she vanished from their home. To read about the case check out Haleigh's forum right here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=322

Therefore I am going to put up another poll that is basically the same as the first. Then we will compare how many people have changed their mind.

Then I will send out a press release with both conclusions to show how things may or may not have changed.

REMEMBER ANYONE CAN VOTE. NO NEED TO BE A MEMBER.

In case we have not provided you with the choice you want you may add your own choice to the poll.

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH VOTING AGAIN AND AGAIN YOU ARE WRONG. WE CAN SEE YOU DOING IT AND WILL ADJUST THE POLL RESULTS AS NOT TO REFLECT YOUR GAME PLAYING.

99.9% of you all are great people. Then there are the game players who think they can fix public opinion. Won't happen. Please take your games to one of the many other crime forums that allow this type of behavior to take place.

Please tell everyone to come and vote. This is a very important poll to Websleuths and to the case.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Don't be shy my friends. Jump in and post your thoughts. Have you changed your mind?

I thought it was Misty all along so this just confirms it.

PLEASE feel free to let other forums know about the poll and encourage all to come and vote. No need to be a member.

Thank you.

My vote remains the same. I hope nobody plays games to skew the votes.

I have always believed on theory and only one. Misty knows exactly what happened and I believed she was alive.

Now the only thing I have changed my mind on is, sadly, I no longer believe she is alive.

That makes me sad Tracey. I still believe she is alive. Without hope we have nothing imo

My vote remains the same. I hope nobody plays games to skew the votes.

Never Fear My Dear, Our MegaMod Is Here.

Thanks to we can tell when someone is trying to skew the voting and fix it.

What makes me laugh is it is so obvious when someone tries to do this that it makes them look really stupid. Like we can't tell when someone votes over and over and over for someone in the case they don't like. Pluuueeezzzeee.

One of the interesting things about this question in the last poll was how many people think Ron and Misty acted together even though Ron has passed a poly. I think he did anyway.

If this is the case it must be tehway Ron comes across and his past behavior issues that make people think he was in on it too. JMO.

I don't believe that anyone 'took' Haleigh. It has always been my belief that something accidently happened that night and she is with the angels now. I have gone back and forth on whether it was at the hands of Ron or Misty. I know that LE says that they are satisfied with his alibi, (whatever that really means) but everything in me says that it was at Ron's hands and Misty knows and is "standing by her man" :rolleyes: IDK, but I voted Ron and Misty and sadly I am firmly convinced that they both know exactly what happened to this precious little girl. Poor baby.:(....

One of the interesting things about this question in the last poll was how many people think Ron and Misty acted together even though Ron has passed a poly. I think he did anyway.

If this is the case it must be tehway Ron comes across and his past behavior issues that make people think he was in on it too. JMO.

I don't believe that he passed the poly Tricia. Even tho polys are not foolproof, I would be shocked if he passed it. IF he did, I will take a HUGE step back....food for thought...man, I would LOVE to know the results.

I voted the same as I voted in the first poll.

Her Step-Mother Misty

MC was the last known person to have seen Haleigh. Haleigh was under her care and supervision when she went missing. I haven't seen anything yet to lead me to the conclusion that someone else was involved.

If and when more facts become available, then I will rethink my stance.

I don't believe that anyone 'took' Haleigh. It has always been my belief that something accidently happened that night and she is with the angels now. I have gone back and forth on whether it was at the hands of Ron or Misty. I know that LE says that they are satisfied with his alibi, (whatever that really means) but everything in me says that it was at Ron's hands and Misty knows and is "standing by her man" :rolleyes: IDK, but I voted Ron and Misty and sadly I am firmly convinced that they both know exactly what happened to this precious little girl. Poor baby.:(....

Pondering Mind,

I added your thoughts as one of the choices. You can change your vote if you like.

Remember if you do not see your answer in the poll you can add your own.

I don't believe that he passed the poly Tricia. Even tho polys are not foolproof, I would be shocked if he passed it. IF he did, I will take a HUGE step back....food for thought...man, I would LOVE to know the results.

I could have sworn someone in LE said he passed but then again I hallucinate a lot.

Does anyone know for sure about this?

Thank You Tricia..I forgot that we could add to it! How would I change my vote without voting twice? I really would like to see a good honest poll this time too!

I could have sworn someone in LE said he passed but then again I hallucinate a lot.

Does anyone know for sure about this?

We were just discussing that in the RT. Busy said it was confirmed by LE on Mike Galanos (sp?) show, but the video of the show has to be purchased. I don't doubt Busys word for a second, but I would love to hear it myself!

That's awesome, I am really happy to hear it Tricia. Thank you for posting about it.
Never Fear My Dear, Our MegaMod Is Here.

Thanks to we can tell when someone is trying to skew the voting and fix it.

What makes me laugh is it is so obvious when someone tries to do this that it makes them look really stupid. Like we can't tell when someone votes over and over and over for someone in the case they don't like. Pluuueeezzzeee.

I admit I am shocked nobody has bought the Galanos tape and sent it to Patty G. I don't have a credit card or I would have months ago.

I voted: Haleigh was not kidnapped. She died at the hands of Ron and/or Misty. Accidently or on purpose.

I have a feeling that Ron did something to Haleigh and made Misty help in the aftermath. Just a feeling mind you.

I changed my vote from Ron did it to unsure. Not because of Misty's polygraph, but because of the new timeline. The fact that Ron expected to be getting off work at midnight, but had to stay till 3am, instead.

This post is my opinion only. Do not confuse with fact.

My intuition tells me that Misty knows where she is and that she may have assisted someone else to take her and that she knows where she is . I didnt vote because I dont see this choice on the voting form . I feel that she is still alive and whoever has her is keeping her in hiding .

In the beginning I thought that Crystal was involved and Haleigh was safe somewhere. Now, with all that has been learned, I believe Ron/Misty had something to do with it and sadly I dont think she is with us any longer. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfCheez
Back