What Punishment Should a Pedophile Receive for Sexually Abusing a Child?

What Punishment Should a Pedophile Receive for Sexually Abusing a Child

• Lethal injection

Votes: 80 6.8%
  • Medical castration and life without parole

Votes: 186 15.7%
  • Medical castration with intense therapy and a light prison term

Votes: 25 2.1%
  • Life in prison without parole

Votes: 194 16.4%
  • Life in prison with a chance of parole but only with medical castration

Votes: 95 8.0%
  • Life in prison with a chance of parole.

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • Long prison term with intense counseling then review for possible parole

Votes: 67 5.7%
  • Electric chair death

Votes: 17 1.4%
  • Death, any method that works.

Votes: 172 14.6%
  • Death - unless falsely accused

Votes: 31 2.6%
  • Blind them so they can never see a child again

Votes: 8 0.7%
  • The same punishment as the child did, then death

Votes: 41 3.5%
  • Torture....LOTS of brutal torture....then death.

Votes: 40 3.4%
  • all of the above

Votes: 47 4.0%
  • LWOP in general population

Votes: 60 5.1%
  • SURGICAL castration and LWOP!

Votes: 59 5.0%
  • Permanent psych ward stay

Votes: 13 1.1%
  • Verbatim Quote from BH 'Take him to a cabin in the woods, nail his balls to the floor and set the ca

Votes: 12 1.0%
  • Surgical castration, light prison sentence with psychotherapy

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • Surgical castration and a frontal lobotomy followed by LWOP

Votes: 9 0.8%

• Total voters

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This poll was suggested by Websleuths.com member Wonders. Thank you very much. This is a great idea.

What do you think the punishment should be for pedophiles who sexually abuse children? I don’t mean a 21 year old who has sex with a 17 year old. I am talking about the true sick bastards of this earth.

You don't need to be a member to vote and you can add your own answer to the question. If you do decide to write in your own answer Please make it reasonable. I know I too would like to take these scumbags and slowly lower them into a pond of hungry alligators but that is not going to happen. Please be serious and reasonable.

Feel free to post your thoughts on this thread too. We would love to hear what you have to say.

Thanks,
Tricia

Did you vote for lethal injection? Click on the box above otherwise your opinion will not count my dear. :blowkiss:

This was a hard one.

I voted Life without parole. I chose that one for repeat offenders.

1. First offense: Life with parole. With 3/4 of the sentence served before parole. Intense thearpy, offender can elect for medical castration, in order to be considered for parole once the 3/4 ths of sentence are served.

2. If there is a second offense: LWOP ~ nothing to add.

However, if the crime involved the death of a child (the death occurring prior to, during, or after the molestation) or if the child was maimed or physically damaged in such a way that full recovery isn't possible ~ then I elect for lethal injection.

I chose life without parole. Medical castration does nothing where the perp gets his sexual gratification from the power and control he/she has over the victim. Nor does chemical castration when they can just stop taking the meds. Lethal injection for predators who murder and maim. IMO

This was a hard one.

if the crime involved the death of a child (the death occurring prior to, during, or after the molestation) or if the child was maimed or physically damaged in such a way that full recovery isn't possible ~ then I elect for lethal injection.

Some survivors would say that full recovery isnt possible at all. The worst damage usually isnt "physical".

These perps are cowardly. Knowing they would be executed if they are found out might slow them down a bit.

If anything can.

I picked death, by any means. (I realize my logic is flawed in the sense that sometimes charges like sexual abuse can be part of an acrimonious divorce/custody dispute.)

I voted: Death, any method that works.

No 3 strikes. Do it once and you are done in this world.

They cannot be rehabilitated. Children should never be exposed to the pure evil in these creeps.

Thank you.

I picked death, by any means. (I realize my logic is flawed in the sense that sometimes charges like sexual abuse can be part of an acrimonious divorce/custody dispute.)

This poll is directed at actual pedophiles. In my mind this does not even come close to charges flung during a divorce.

People like Polly's killer, Richard Allen Davis come to mind. Scumbags of this nature. This is who the poll is talking about.

Hope I haven't confused the issue.

I chose life without parole. Medical castration does nothing where the perp gets his sexual gratification from the power and control he/she has over the victim. Nor does chemical castration when they can just stop taking the meds. Lethal injection for predators who murder and maim. IMO

When I was younger, there was a man in our neighborhood who was arrested for trying to kidnap a child. After all the news came out, he had been castrated and still had the urges for little girls.

I was 12 at the time and do not know how,what,why he had been castrated.

I think death would do just fine.

Medical castration and LWOP... on a Ped Farm, in the middle of nowhere, with only very basic necessities.

Death, IMO, would be too nice.

This poll is directed at actual pedophiles. In my mind this does not even come close to charges flung during a divorce.

People like Polly's killer, Richard Allen Davis come to mind. Scumbags of this nature. This is who the poll is talking about.

Hope I haven't confused the issue.

You clarified it for me! Without the grey area, I can say, "death" without the slightest pause.

Thanks Tricia! :blowkiss:

Death, and I'm not for the death penalty, but there are those times where that is the only logical choice....pedophiles are those times....

I do like Trishy's idea though at the Ped farm in nowheresville with like Peds....

I first voted death by lethal injection........now I see death by any way..........can I change to that!
They CAN NEVER be back in society........they only get worse! IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back