1345 users online (292 members and 1053 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation Documentary Film Project

Please take note of this thread and welcome Hatgirl with 11 and 13 productions to WS!

Quote Originally Posted by Hatgirl View Post
    11 and 13 productions is currently shooting a documentary film in Weleetka.

The documentary is focused on the murders of Skyla Jade Whitaker and Taylor Dawn Paschal-Placker. I am asking the Websleuths community what are their opinions and thoughts about the film being in production. If you are interested in contributing to the film or being part of the project please let me know.

The goal of the documentary is to help find the murderer(s) and bring justice to the family.

If you have any questions, please email me at 11and13productions@gmail.com

Thank you,

Yareni
    Associate Producer
    11 and 13 productions LLC
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Thank you SeriouslySearching for the warm welcome! I appreciate the kind words and thank you very much for starting the new thread. Yes, actually that is a great idea and will be very helpful in keeping track of the posts.

I am looking forward to discussing and receiving input about the documentary.

This is great news! Wishing you all the success you hope to achieve with this film!

Good luck with your project! So glad someone in the media is taking an interest in this case.
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

I can't wait until members see this to begin sharing their input and insight into this case. Prepare to be awed. WS is a great site and people have put countless hours, days, and months into working on this case.

While we each have our own theories, one thing I believe most agree on is there have been obvious hurdles which have prevented this case from moving forward. Whether is it a lack of cooperation of the OSBI to the public or the lack of cooperation of the players involved is a bone of contention, but the case seems to be in a stall pattern. Something needs to happen to move it forward and a documentary may be the way to combat those issues.

We do have a few locals here and others who live in Oklahoma. We also have people from across the country who took the time to visit Weleetka out of the goodness of their hearts. People are passionate about bringing justice to Skyla and Taylor.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Welcome Hatgirl! I am thrilled to hear about your documentary and wish you the best of luck! WS will be a wonderful resource for you! Do you have a target date for completion yet? Just curious.

Thanks for starting the thread SS! :~) I too look forward to reading our sleuths contributions!
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Hatgirl,
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to Websleuths!
    I am so happy that someone has taken the initiative to get media involved in this tragedy. You will find the people who are involved in this case, to be very passionate about bringing justice to Skyla and Taylor.

Best of luck!
    Ruflossn

Welcome Hatgirl!
    Such exciting news for Skyla and Taylor. This has been a difficult case to get a handle on. Even an accurate timeline has been debated into oblivion with still some questions. I am so happy to have new eyes looking at this case. I wish you good luck and know the WS family will assist you in any way possible. Thank you.

Welcome, Hatgirl! I'm so glad you are making a documentary about our girls!

Welcome ...You will have alot input in this thread. There are people here who have been dedicated since day one to these girls..

"This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard

Welcome Hatgirl~
    So so happy to hear that you have taken an interest in the case. Seems like the only ones that care about solving the case are those of us here on WS.
    ~Can't wait~!

It is wonderful everyone came to welcome Hatgirl, but we need to give her something to sink her teeth into here. I will try to come up with a list of questions I would like answered and areas which I feel have not been covered by LE (Law Enforcement) this weekend. It can be another one of my "projects".

Let's get busy!! When you are doing a documentary...time is money. LOL

I think we should post them here instead of only sending them to her email (if that is all the same to her?). We can brainstorm a bit and give her more cohesive information this way.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I give you my prayers in doing this Hatgirl, I don't think I could but these girls need justice...my thoughts are with you...

O/T this is the best forum to get alot of great info from, these posters are amazing...
    Just my, no one elses

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    It is wonderful everyone came to welcome Hatgirl, but we need to give her something to sink her teeth into here. I will try to come up with a list of questions I would like answered and areas which I feel have not been covered by LE (Law Enforcement) this weekend. It can be another one of my "projects".

Let's get busy!! When you are doing a documentary...time is money. LOL

I think we should post them here instead of only sending them to her email (if that is all the same to her?). We can brainstorm a bit and give her more cohesive information this way.

My suggestion to Hatgirl is to read the pages and pages of information that we have already compiled here. We have gone over this case with a fine-toothed comb.

Frankly, everything that we are allowed to post here has already been covered.

Just my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by Claycat View Post
    My suggestion to Hatgirl is to read the pages and pages of information that we have already compiled here. We have gone over this case with a fine-toothed comb.

Frankly, everything that we are allowed to post here has already been covered.

Just my opinion...
    Mine, too. Other than rewrite and rehash the many key points and theories that have been debated here for 15 months, how can we help you, Hatgirl?

At this point, you're about the only realistic hope for a solution. Not to turn a cold shoulder toward your efforts, it just might be more advantageous for you to be more specific about what you want from us. Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast