Documentary Film Project

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Please take note of this thread and welcome Hatgirl with 11 and 13 productions to WS!

11 and 13 productions is currently shooting a documentary film in Weleetka.

The documentary is focused on the murders of Skyla Jade Whitaker and Taylor Dawn Paschal-Placker. I am asking the Websleuths community what are their opinions and thoughts about the film being in production. If you are interested in contributing to the film or being part of the project please let me know.

The goal of the documentary is to help find the murderer(s) and bring justice to the family.

If you have any questions, please email me at 11and13productions@gmail.com

Thank you,

Yareni
Associate Producer
11 and 13 productions LLC

Thank you SeriouslySearching for the warm welcome! I appreciate the kind words and thank you very much for starting the new thread. Yes, actually that is a great idea and will be very helpful in keeping track of the posts.

I am looking forward to discussing and receiving input about the documentary.

This is great news! Wishing you all the success you hope to achieve with this film!

Good luck with your project! So glad someone in the media is taking an interest in this case.

I can't wait until members see this to begin sharing their input and insight into this case. Prepare to be awed. WS is a great site and people have put countless hours, days, and months into working on this case.

While we each have our own theories, one thing I believe most agree on is there have been obvious hurdles which have prevented this case from moving forward. Whether is it a lack of cooperation of the OSBI to the public or the lack of cooperation of the players involved is a bone of contention, but the case seems to be in a stall pattern. Something needs to happen to move it forward and a documentary may be the way to combat those issues.

We do have a few locals here and others who live in Oklahoma. We also have people from across the country who took the time to visit Weleetka out of the goodness of their hearts. People are passionate about bringing justice to Skyla and Taylor.

Welcome Hatgirl! I am thrilled to hear about your documentary and wish you the best of luck! WS will be a wonderful resource for you! Do you have a target date for completion yet? Just curious.

Thanks for starting the thread SS! :~) I too look forward to reading our sleuths contributions!

Hatgirl,
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to Websleuths!
I am so happy that someone has taken the initiative to get media involved in this tragedy. You will find the people who are involved in this case, to be very passionate about bringing justice to Skyla and Taylor.

Best of luck!
Ruflossn

Welcome Hatgirl!
Such exciting news for Skyla and Taylor. This has been a difficult case to get a handle on. Even an accurate timeline has been debated into oblivion with still some questions. I am so happy to have new eyes looking at this case. I wish you good luck and know the WS family will assist you in any way possible. Thank you.

Welcome, Hatgirl! I'm so glad you are making a documentary about our girls!

Welcome ...You will have alot input in this thread. There are people here who have been dedicated since day one to these girls..

picture.php

Welcome Hatgirl~
So so happy to hear that you have taken an interest in the case. Seems like the only ones that care about solving the case are those of us here on WS.
~Can't wait~!

It is wonderful everyone came to welcome Hatgirl, but we need to give her something to sink her teeth into here. I will try to come up with a list of questions I would like answered and areas which I feel have not been covered by LE (Law Enforcement) this weekend. It can be another one of my "projects".

Let's get busy!! :) When you are doing a documentary...time is money. LOL

I think we should post them here instead of only sending them to her email (if that is all the same to her?). We can brainstorm a bit and give her more cohesive information this way.

I give you my prayers in doing this Hatgirl, I don't think I could but these girls need justice...my thoughts are with you...

O/T this is the best forum to get alot of great info from, these posters are amazing...

It is wonderful everyone came to welcome Hatgirl, but we need to give her something to sink her teeth into here. I will try to come up with a list of questions I would like answered and areas which I feel have not been covered by LE (Law Enforcement) this weekend. It can be another one of my "projects".

Let's get busy!! :) When you are doing a documentary...time is money. LOL

I think we should post them here instead of only sending them to her email (if that is all the same to her?). We can brainstorm a bit and give her more cohesive information this way.

My suggestion to Hatgirl is to read the pages and pages of information that we have already compiled here. We have gone over this case with a fine-toothed comb.

Frankly, everything that we are allowed to post here has already been covered.

Just my opinion...

My suggestion to Hatgirl is to read the pages and pages of information that we have already compiled here. We have gone over this case with a fine-toothed comb.

Frankly, everything that we are allowed to post here has already been covered.

Just my opinion...

Mine, too. Other than rewrite and rehash the many key points and theories that have been debated here for 15 months, how can we help you, Hatgirl?

At this point, you're about the only realistic hope for a solution. Not to turn a cold shoulder toward your efforts, it just might be more advantageous for you to be more specific about what you want from us. Thanks in advance.

I can't wait until members see this to begin sharing their input and insight into this case. Prepare to be awed. WS is a great site and people have put countless hours, days, and months into working on this case.

While we each have our own theories, one thing I believe most agree on is there have been obvious hurdles which have prevented this case from moving forward. Whether is it a lack of cooperation of the OSBI to the public or the lack of cooperation of the players involved is a bone of contention, but the case seems to be in a stall pattern. Something needs to happen to move it forward and a documentary may be the way to combat those issues.

We do have a few locals here and others who live in Oklahoma. We also have people from across the country who took the time to visit Weleetka out of the goodness of their hearts. People are passionate about bringing justice to Skyla and Taylor.

:eek: With the closing of our private sleuther room I don't think ANY of the locals be posting on here!! I mean, there's a killer out there. Killers have computers and probably read on here. Nuff said.

I agree with CC and XPA, there is mountains of information on this website. If Hatgirl has any questions I'm sure we would be happy to answer them but short of that I'm not sure what we can do to help her out. Hatgirl; I sent you an email earlier in the week. If I can help you out please let me know. Good luck with the documentary and Thanks for taking this on :blowkiss:

Wow. I am shocked at the response here! :eek: WTH?!

I will do anything to help move this case forward and to help with the documentary. I don't care if the perp/perps read here or not. If they are responsible for killing two innocent children, they should be put out on public display, imo. The girls deserve and demand justice.

SS, I went to the website of this production company and no where did I see anything about doing a story on the girls.

I just want to know if they really are going to do a story on the girls or are just fishing for information.

i got a suggestion......take your camcorder, video camera......start at the house and walk with your camera down to the bridge, and come back to the crime scene, then see if you can find that so called path that was suppose to be there by the tree, and walk that path and film everything and post it..........be the eyes of the girls that day, and let us see what they seen that day by walking the road and path......
that's all i have.

Wow. I am shocked at the response here! :eek: WTH?!

I will do anything to help move this case forward and to help with the documentary. I don't care if the perp/perps read here or not. If they are responsible for killing two innocent children, they should be put out on public display, imo. The girls deserve and demand justice.

SS, I believe that you would care very much if the perps-KILLERS read here if YOU were a local. And wanted to continue to live.

No one is arguing that the girls don't deserve justice;that's why we're here. BUT do we want to take a chance on having to sleuth some of our very own sleuthers deaths at the hands of the very same killers? I DO NOT.
We had a private room where the locals felt safe posting rumors and facts. A place where the killers could not read. WS decided the rooms needed to go. So the locals decided they needed to go. They haven't been back to post on here since and won't be. I don't blame them at all.

I think that there is enough information here for the documentary film crew. In my estimation there are 11,280 hours of research done and posted on here since the girls were murdered. Multiply those hours by the sheer number of posters and that's an astronomical amount of hours spent on the case. The people here care very much about this case and justice for Taylor and Skyla. I think that's obvious.

Not sure what else can be expected of us :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back